Shoulder shot pip

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Man I never gotten pip on my shoulders for years even with 3cc at a time.

I shot test 400 1cc and the pip was terrible
It never got red or hot just a huge bump. Which has gone down. Shoulder still hurt to move it around. But I think it has pinched a nerve. Because I feel it run down my arm through the forearm to the thumb. And the tip of my thumb is numbed.wtf

This, and use cyp.
Yea I use cyp all the time and add a cc of the test 400 but never had any pip at all.but this time I shot the 400 alone and destroyed my shoulder.

I got bad pip and swelling almost every time I used T400

Now I’m on test 250, and no pain at all.

It’s Been said a million times in this forum. And everywhere else on earth. Gear concentrations that are stupid high like that if in fact accurately dosed, are painfull. Maybe not equipoise at 400mg but test of any type fuck yes it is more than likely going to cause inflammation.

Localized inflammation can aggrivate the nerves near
Yo carnal what's up my brother? I'm hoping it goes away. Shoulder don't look inflamed anymore but it sill hurt when I touch it or move it around. But I can still fell a knot in it

I remember I did a shot of test 400 in my bicep before a vacation to Colombia. Sweet Jesus. One arm was so swollennnn it was freakish looking. For like 9 days, hot and red. Thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital in a foreign country.

100% it’s the test 400

I remember I did a shot of test 400 in my bicep before a vacation to Colombia. Sweet Jesus. One arm was so swollennnn it was freakish looking. For like 9 days, hot and red. Thought I was gonna have to go to the hospital in a foreign country.

100% it’s the test 400
Holly shit in the bicep man I can only imagine what that would feel like

Theres only certain labs I can handle t400 from. It's painful regardless but some more than others.

Why even bother with test 400?
Because it's a blend and I was doing 1200mg a week but since I use cyp and it's only 200mg I was trying to take less shots a week.but forget that I'm sticking with the cyp alone

Because it's a blend and I was doing 1200mg a week but since I use cyp and it's only 200mg I was trying to take less shots a week.but forget that I'm sticking with the cyp alone

Thats the exact reason I used to run it myself a few years back lol.

The pain not worth it. I don't know what else to do to make it better. I put my tenser machine and my massage gun.taking muscle relaxer with script an inflammatory. I switch from cold pac to heating pad
Fuck me. Lesson learned

Should we name the lab so we can avoid this so called t400 😶‍🌫️

Yo carnal what's up my brother? I'm hoping it goes away. Shoulder don't look inflamed anymore but it sill hurt when I touch it or move it around. But I can still fell a knot in it

The pain not worth it. I don't know what else to do to make it better. I put my tenser machine and my massage gun.taking muscle relaxer with script an inflammatory. I switch from cold pac to heating pad
Fuck me. Lesson learned
dude you need to draw it out LITERALLY with epsom salt, it will draw out all the inflammation and heal that shit quickly, also sauna and even a spa!!! spa will help regain mobility and draw shit out

I am good carnal! wish you a quick recovery, I felt like I had MONO all week, haven't lifted in 6 days but doing jail workout today and cardio and stretching alot.

dude you need to draw it out LITERALLY with epsom salt, it will draw out all the inflammation and heal that shit quickly, also sauna and even a spa!!! spa will help regain mobility and draw shit out

I am good carnal! wish you a quick recovery, I felt like I had MONO all week, haven't lifted in 6 days but doing jail workout today and cardio and stretching alot.
Epson salt like in a tub soaked inside it? I don't have a tube it's a walk in shower.

Oh man hope you didn't have it. I haven't lifted in 2 weeks not just because of this more because I woke up with super big stiff neck and couldn't move my head.after 2 days went to my pain management Dr and they shot some steroid with lidocaine. On the neck and trap.then this pip so ive been out of gas
But tomorrow I'm hit the gym just going light.see if pushing some blood in there will help so.e what

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws