over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder shot pip

Ok so back on the t400 or never again ?
Damn that's like asking a blind person if their walking stick breaks, if they would get another one ☠️

What length needle are you using?

I just briefly skimmed this thread so not sure if someone else mentioned it but this also happens to me from time to time. Oil will leak out of the delt injection site and move down to my tricep area and get inflamed. Shit just happens sometimes.

Also t400 made with straight enanthate just hurts like a mofo altogether. Even 300mg/ml enanthate can hurt like a bitch.

The total volume with that length is probably the issue in your case. I havent pinned shoulders in years.

T400. Ive never pinned it and Im not a candidate. I complain about prop at 100. I cant even imagine. I dont think I would make it all the way.

1 inch

But I also push 3.5cc in which I'm sure isn't helping

The total volume with that length is probably the issue in your case. I havent pinned shoulders in years.

T400. Ive never pinned it and Im not a candidate. I complain about prop at 100. I cant even imagine. I dont think I would make it all the way.

100% it's volume related for me. Not going to argue it being anything besides that. Either way when the oil leaks out it's the same outcome. An inflamed tricep/shoulder area that looks odd.

Ive done this to my quad a few times. The bruising it creates when gravity takes the oil down ooks like abstract art. Not sure how you would explain that one if someone saw it and asked.

100% it's volume related for me. Not going to argue it being anything besides that. Either way when the oil leaks out it's the same outcome. An inflamed tricep/shoulder area that looks odd.

I left LA Fitness and joint eos.its huge gym with great machine.shit it has a shit load of cardio machines in the gym. But they have a full blown movie theater with cardio machines in it.I do my cardio every day in the theater. Times flies when you watching a movie. Imagine a real theater but without chairs only cardio machines. Dark as hell in there. But fuckers don't have sauna
I switched there too. Love it. We do have a sauna also at this location.

The bad. Its packed no matter if it's 4am or 9pm

I switched there too. Love it. We do have a sauna also at this location.

The bad. Its packed no matter if it's 4am or 9pm
Yea on mine they say they are going to build a sauna but no pool.which I don't care about a pool. It is packed but one thing I noticed. LA is packed and hundred people waiting for machines. But eos is huge at least mine. So when you first walk your like Holly shit. But honestly I've never had a problem to use a machine. I mean may the person has a set maybe 2 left so not bad compared to LA SHIT. And I pay less for black membership and get to take a guess every day which is my girl. So pay less and for 2 people not bad

Yea on mine they say they are going to build a sauna but no pool.which I don't care about a pool. It is packed but one thing I noticed. LA is packed and hundred people waiting for machines. But eos is huge at least mine. So when you first walk your like Holly shit. But honestly I've never had a problem to use a machine. I mean may the person has a set maybe 2 left so not bad compared to LA SHIT. And I pay less for black membership and get to take a guess every day which is my girl. So pay less and for 2 people not bad
Same!! Place is huge. Ya $25 for 2 ppl ain't bad at all especially for all they offer.

Maybe because it's new gym that just opened in the area a few months ago. But they are strict in rules. Shit just yesterday they came on the loud speaker and said.the owner of a yellow motorcycle park in the side walk please come to the front desk or IT WILL BE TOWED lmfao. The theater so far is kool. People don't use there phones and disrupt your vision. Only the first time you go inside and can't see shit on the machine and don't know how to turn it on or pick what you want. Man those tanning beds are gross. I would never lay on one of those things. Back in my competing days I use to go in the stand up ones. Not that I needed too really I'm naturally tan as hell.
Hope the bike owner didn’t have head phones on lol. Yea I have to tan some bc I’m blonde blued eyed pale fucker but if I’m steady on Mel2 I can mix stand up with back patio. Even cleaning the bed yourself people get fungal infections from those beds on the regular.

Hope the bike owner didn’t have head phones on lol. Yea I have to tan some bc I’m blonde blued eyed pale fucker but if I’m steady on Mel2 I can mix stand up with back patio. Even cleaning the bed yourself people get fungal infections from those beds on the regular.
Exactly even if you clean it put an ultra light on it and you see what I mean lol. No I thought the same when I heard the bike thing ha ha. But when I left I saw a yellow Harley parked on a parking spot right by the front door. I told my girl I guess the bike person moved it and we laughed it off. It could of been a coincidence that it happened to be another bike.. but thay bitch was as fucking yellow as it can get what are the chances lmfao

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear