over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

bbxtreme

Registered
Newbies
Disclaimer: if you’re new to the sport this thread is not what I advise you to do. If you have excellent genetics you also likely won’t need what I do. This thread is simply my opinions, experiences, thoughts and what I do.

Moral disclaimer: for anyone who has moral opinions about bodybuilding, gear or dosages this thread may not be for you. Feel free to read, but keep your moral judgements and opinions to yourself.

Critiques disclaimer: this thread is to ask me anything bodybuilding related. It’s not a critique thread. If I want your critique I will DM you. I have my coach and self for that. I’m my own worst critic.

What is this thread about: it’s a thread for me to share things I do as I have time about my bodybuilding experience and pursuit. It’s also a place for guys to ask me anything they want bodybuilding related. I will answer what I can and be the first to admit with I don’t know the answer to something.

PM molded me into who I am today so I post here as a way to pay it forward to help others along the way just like this place did for me since 2007 as a teenager.

Am I the most genetically gifted for this sport? HELL NO

Do my legs need to come back up? HELL YES.

How did it start: I started off at this at the age of 14 lifting weights in my bedroom and had my dad drive me to the hardcore gym daily after school to train. I wrestled Varsity 119 weight class in HighSchool. I was a skinny ass bitch, but nobody was nor will outwork me to this day. I have covered my background in my other threads more in depth.

At my heaviest I have been 240 (not lean- it was husky). I was miserable. I’m just under 5’7 and have a small frame along with a metabolism of fire.

Today I am around 200 again in a progressive rebound- 3 weeks in now.

Let’s clear something up though- one of my favorite post and threads on this place is from @Big A where he discusses the reality of bodybuilding and what it takes, but then he talks about how he has multiple life insurance policies worth millions for his family, drives exotic cars and is set for life, with an amazing life.

IMO every guy should take note of that because I left this sport at 21 to get my education, built my business, marry my wife and am set for life, and so is my family should anything happen to me.

I decided to go back into competing “responsibly” at 30 (turn 35 next week) AFTER I did all of those things. I make no money from this sport. I do it because I love it, because iron sharpens iron- it reflects in every aspect of my life. When it’s no longer fun or compromises my life or family- the pursuit of competing stops. Period.

I won’t have time to be as active on here in the next weeks and months with moving and business, along with digging deep to push up in size (and bring my legs up). So this thread is for guys who want to ask me questions and for me to check in as I can with my progress. It is NOT a log.

Where this thread goes (if anywhere) is up to you guys. But I’ll kick it off with what guys should be asking to see on here instead of my dosages. Today is back day with chest touch up, which means it’s high day number one of the week. So let’s break down my diet and routine today:

Diet:

Wake at 4AM

Get up, go to bathroom and take morning supps:

75mcg T4
3 units HGH sub q
2 Caps Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum
3 Cap Natto Serra Doctors Best
2 Caps Neomi Citrus Bergamot
1 softgel Orriahs Probiotic
1 Cap EcdyGrowth
12.5mg Aromasin
Take with 12 ounces water.

15-20 minutes IR Sauna, Red-light and Ozone therapy.

Fasted Abs and PT Exercises

Prior to meal one: 8oz George’s Aloe mixed with 5g D-ribose, 15g Glutamine, 1 cap BodyBio E-Lyte, add 12 ounces cold water and drink. 2 caps pepsin GI Zinc, 1 digestive enzyme cap, 1000mg PureWay C.

Meal One:

350g Liquid Egg Whites
60g Rice and Grinds (dry weight)
3 Ezekial English Muffins
20g sugar free strawberry preserves

30-60 min later:

Pre- Workout: 2 scoops Raw Pump (stim free), 5g TMG, 1ml Max Endurance(carnosine) and 1ml of The Shredder (carnitine) by Amino Asylum pinned IM Quad.
3 units HGH IM

Intra Workout:

20g EAA
5g Creatine Monohydrate
2 scoops Peak 02
100g carbs from Glycoject (Karbolyn)
8oz organic coconut water
Diluted and mixed with 40oz of water

PWO: Meal 2:

30 grams whey isolate (true nutrition)
150g carbs from Organic Frosted Flakes
6g Leucine
5g Glutamine
5g D-Ribose
1000mg Astragalus
200mg Ubiquinol (CoQ10)
5000iu Vitamin D3
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 3:

130g 99% Ground Turkey
350g cooked Jasmine rice
100g blue berries
1 cap B complex (Premier Research Labs)
2mg copper Bisglycinate
3 caps non defatted grass-fed beef liver
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 4:

130g Cod
350g cooked jasmine rice
100g blue berries
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 5:

350g liquid egg whites
100g carbs from gluten free rice Chex cereal
1000mg Astragalus
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 6:

350g liquid egg whites
4 slices Ezekial bread
150g strawberries
1 cap digestive enzyme

Pre- Bed

3 units HGH Sub Q
2 caps liver detox supplement
200mg magnesium Bisglycinate
1000mg Taurine
15g glutamine with 8oz water
1 softgel Orhias probiotic
80mg Telimisartan

All meals use sea salt (435 mg each), garlic and onion seasoning. Egg whites are cooked. And use hot sauce, flavor gang zero calorie sauces. Freely add diced onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and lettuce to all meals.

NO Omega 3 supplements this day or any fats outside of trace fats.

Before anyone ask- I am NOT disclosing my insulin protocol as I don’t want anyone getting hurt. If you want to know my take on that I have a full thread on it in the articles section.

For reference I’ll show my pics again from Highschool where I was 119 pounds, after a year with weights in my room, and to today where I am about 200 again and climbing. I did not start with genetics for this nor have them now. 😂

And don’t worry I’ll post today’s workout below so it’s not one never ending post. For the record- gear is important, but what I’m posting here is what makes a bodybuilder. Doing this 365 days a year.

Why didn’t I post any gear? Because I didn’t pin today. I pin EOD.

Enjoy! And Ps. I know this isn’t “new” as a topic.

IMG_7385.jpeg IMG_7384.jpeg
IMG_7377.jpeg IMG_7379.jpeg

Todays workout. Back with Chest Touch Up:

Progressive Warm Up For Back: Lat Pull Downs w/ a wide grip into stiff arm cable pull overs into close grip seated rows . Non stop fashion 2 sets each 12-15 reps NOT HEAVY AT ALL. This shouldn’t do anything but warm you up.

One-Arm Meadow’s Rows : One of the classics for focus on elbow drive into the back. 3 sets here fairly heavy with rep scheme of 10-8-8. Pyramid up each set in weitht.

Lat Pull Down’s w/ forced stretch: Your training partner or whoever only pushes down on the stack at the top once you are in the fully stretched position and then they will quickly let go. Rep scheme is simple here for 12 reps for 3 sets total. If you’re not familiar with these- look them up on YouTube.

One-Arm Dumbbell Dead Stop Rows : heavy and strict through the entire movement. Rep tempo of 10-10-8. if you aren’t familiar checkout below video from JM on Youtube.

Chest Supported T-Bar Rows : lat finisher. Utilize a weight that allows for overload but that can be contracted and controlled as lats should be cooked at this point. Utilize a neutral grip for this movement. Chest up and scapula elevated during the movement while driving through the elbows. 3 sets of 10-10-8.

DC EXTREME LAT STRETCH into final pump: Strap in on a lat pull down wide grip bar and put as much weight as you can on the stack and get under the pads and hold that lat stretch for 1 min. As soon as that minute ends drop the weight by 50% and crank out 12 reps then hold that weight in a stretched position for 30 seconds. This should completely finish it off when done correctly.

Hammer Strength Incline Press: heavy weight controlled. 4 sets pyramiding in weight. 15-12-10-8.

10k steps will be hit today and 25 minutes walking on incline treadmill for cardio PWO.

Time to go eat the rest of the day. Enjoy!

Very important question..

When you eat the cereal is it just dry out of the bowl ? 😅
💯 honest today I ate it dry out of the bowl and will my next meal as well.

If my digestion is sluggish I’ll throw it all in my Nutri Bullet Pro and drink it down.

If I have time I will pour the protein mixed with water or egg whites over the cereal, add stevia and eat it that way. On high days it’s simply about getting it down! This week is slightly lower than last week. Last week was 200g of carbs from cereal in the meals. 😂

Disclaimer: if you’re new to the sport this thread is not what I advise you to do. If you have excellent genetics you also likely won’t need what I do. This thread is simply my opinions, experiences, thoughts and what I do.

Moral disclaimer: for anyone who has moral opinions about bodybuilding, gear or dosages this thread may not be for you. Feel free to read, but keep your moral judgements and opinions to yourself.

Critiques disclaimer: this thread is to ask me anything bodybuilding related. It’s not a critique thread. If I want your critique I will DM you. I have my coach and self for that. I’m my own worst critic.

What is this thread about: it’s a thread for me to share things I do as I have time about my bodybuilding experience and pursuit. It’s also a place for guys to ask me anything they want bodybuilding related. I will answer what I can and be the first to admit with I don’t know the answer to something.

PM molded me into who I am today so I post here as a way to pay it forward to help others along the way just like this place did for me since 2007 as a teenager.

Am I the most genetically gifted for this sport? HELL NO

Do my legs need to come back up? HELL YES.

How did it start: I started off at this at the age of 14 lifting weights in my bedroom and had my dad drive me to the hardcore gym daily after school to train. I wrestled Varsity 119 weight class in HighSchool. I was a skinny ass bitch, but nobody was nor will outwork me to this day. I have covered my background in my other threads more in depth.

At my heaviest I have been 240 (not lean- it was husky). I was miserable. I’m just under 5’7 and have a small frame along with a metabolism of fire.

Today I am around 200 again in a progressive rebound- 3 weeks in now.

Let’s clear something up though- one of my favorite post and threads on this place is from @Big A where he discusses the reality of bodybuilding and what it takes, but then he talks about how he has multiple life insurance policies worth millions for his family, drives exotic cars and is set for life, with an amazing life.

IMO every guy should take note of that because I left this sport at 21 to get my education, built my business, marry my wife and am set for life, and so is my family should anything happen to me.

I decided to go back into competing “responsibly” at 30 (turn 35 next week) AFTER I did all of those things. I make no money from this sport. I do it because I love it, because iron sharpens iron- it reflects in every aspect of my life. When it’s no longer fun or compromises my life or family- the pursuit of competing stops. Period.

I won’t have time to be as active on here in the next weeks and months with moving and business, along with digging deep to push up in size (and bring my legs up). So this thread is for guys who want to ask me questions and for me to check in as I can with my progress. It is NOT a log.

Where this thread goes (if anywhere) is up to you guys. But I’ll kick it off with what guys should be asking to see on here instead of my dosages. Today is back day with chest touch up, which means it’s high day number one of the week. So let’s break down my diet and routine today:

Diet:

Wake at 4AM

Get up, go to bathroom and take morning supps:

75mcg T4
3 units HGH sub q
2 Caps Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum
3 Cap Natto Serra Doctors Best
2 Caps Neomi Citrus Bergamot
1 softgel Orriahs Probiotic
1 Cap EcdyGrowth
12.5mg Aromasin
Take with 12 ounces water.

15-20 minutes IR Sauna, Red-light and Ozone therapy.

Fasted Abs and PT Exercises

Prior to meal one: 8oz George’s Aloe mixed with 5g D-ribose, 15g Glutamine, 1 cap BodyBio E-Lyte, add 12 ounces cold water and drink. 2 caps pepsin GI Zinc, 1 digestive enzyme cap, 1000mg PureWay C.

Meal One:

350g Liquid Egg Whites
60g Rice and Grinds (dry weight)
3 Ezekial English Muffins
20g sugar free strawberry preserves

30-60 min later:

Pre- Workout: 2 scoops Raw Pump (stim free), 5g TMG, 1ml Max Endurance(carnosine) and 1ml of The Shredder (carnitine) by Amino Asylum pinned IM Quad.
3 units HGH IM

Intra Workout:

20g EAA
5g Creatine Monohydrate
2 scoops Peak 02
100g carbs from Glycoject (Karbolyn)
8oz organic coconut water
Diluted and mixed with 40oz of water

30 grams whey isolate (true nutrition)
150g carbs from Organic Frosted Flakes
6g Leucine
5g Glutamine
5g D-Ribose
1000mg Astragalus
200mg Ubiquinol (CoQ10)
5000iu Vitamin D3
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 3:

130g 99% Ground Turkey
350g cooked Jasmine rice
100g blue berries
2mg copper Bisglycinate
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 4:

130g Cod
350g cooked jasmine rice
100g blue berries
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 5:

350g liquid egg whites
100g carbs from gluten free rice Chex cereal
1000mg Astragalus
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 6:

350g liquid egg whites
4 slices Ezekial bread
150g strawberries
1 cap digestive enzyme

Pre- Bed

3 units HGH Sub Q
2 caps liver detox supplement
200mg magnesium Bisglycinate
1000mg Taurine
15g glutamine with 8oz water
1 softgel Orhias probiotic
80mg Telimisartan

All meals use sea salt (435 mg each), garlic and onion seasoning. Egg whites are cooked. And use hot sauce, flavor gang zero calorie sauces. Freely add diced onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and lettuce to all meals.

NO Omega 3 supplements this day or any fats outside of trace fats.

Before anyone ask- I am NOT disclosing my insulin protocol as I don’t want anyone getting hurt. If you want to know my take on that I have a full thread on it in the articles section.

For reference I’ll show my pics again from Highschool where I was 119 pounds, after a year with weights in my room, and to today where I am about 200 again and climbing. I did not start with genetics for this nor have them now. 😂

And don’t worry I’ll post today’s workout below so it’s not one never ending post. For the record- gear is important, but what I’m posting here is what makes a bodybuilder. Doing this 365 days a year.

Why didn’t I post any gear? Because I didn’t pin today. I pin EOD.

Enjoy! And Ps. I know this isn’t “new” as a topic.

View attachment 192412View attachment 192413
View attachment 192414View attachment 192415
Maybe my math is off but protein seems low, no?

Maybe my math is off but protein seems low, no?
It’s a high day. Your math is correct and done on purpose. If someone wants to see a baseline or low day, ask and I’ll post it. 😊

It’s a high day. Your math is correct and done on purpose. If someone wants to see a baseline or low day, ask and I’ll post it. 😊
On high carb days you lower your protein intake?

On high carb days you lower your protein intake?
Yes. It’s a super saturation day as AJ calls it so the focus is carbs. We lower protein and only use trace fats. The goal is to keep digestion good and gastric emptying occurring so we can really push glycogen.

Protein goes back up on baseline days and bit higher on off days.

I have done both ways as both are effective- kept protein the same and just ramped up carbs on high days and was just bloated as hell. Carbs are protein sparing so you don’t need as much on higher days.

Yes. It’s a super saturation day as AJ calls it so the focus is carbs. We lower protein and only use trace fats. The goal is to keep digestion good and gastric emptying occurring so we can really push glycogen.

Protein goes back up on baseline days and bit higher on off days.

I have done both ways as both are effective- kept protein the same and just ramped up carbs on high days and was just bloated as hell. Carbs are protein sparing so you don’t need as much on higher days.
May have to try this next time around

Nice bro! Also curious what you medium and low days are like
Supplements and timing is the same with the addition of GDA’s with meal one and PWO.

Here is a current baseline day of eating. I’ll post up an off day one later or on an off day as it’s tailored around what I actually do on that off day which is recovery and rehab work.

Meal One:

375g Liquid Egg Whites
120g organic oats (dry weight)
150g blue berries
4g omega 3’s from krill and cod liver oil

30-60 min later:

3 units HGH IM

Intra Workout:

20g EAA
5g Creatine Monohydrate
2 scoops Peak 02
55g carbs from Glycoject (Karbolyn)
Diluted and mixed with 32oz water

50 grams whey isolate (true nutrition)
100g carbs from organic rice crisp cereal
6g Leucine
5g Glutamine
5g D-Ribose
1000mg Astragalus
200mg Ubiquinol (CoQ10)
5000iu Vitamin D3
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 3:

200g 96/4 grass-fed beef
200g cooked Jasmine rice
1 serving sauerkraut
2mg copper Bisglycinate
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 4:

200g 99% lean ground turkey
200g cooked jasmine rice
1 serving sauerkraut
6ml Mac Oil
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 5:

200g Fat Free Chicken Breast
200g cooked Jasmine rice
40g Avacado
4oz Chicken bone broth
1000mg Astragalus
1 cap digestive enzyme

Meal 6:

375g liquid egg whites
60g organic oats (raw weight)
1 cap digestive enzyme
4g omega 3’s from Krill and Cod Liver Oil

BB how much would you say you spend each month for food, supplements and gear?

I'm going to say over 3 grand.

I'm sure I don't need to mention it but it's worth every penny to him I bet

Actually edit... maybe more. Just averages to 100 a day so maybe closer to 4 plus

It’s mainly food that cost me so much. I work in the industry so don’t pay for my supplements often. Or gear that often if I’m being honest. But I know what you’re asking… what would I?

Food, gear, HGH, supplements and PT, Chiro, Deep Tissue, coaching- easily would be about $4k a month. More if you wanted to use pharma HGH.

Sports PT is $295 weekly
Deep Tissue Work is $80 weekly (discounted from $150)
Chiropractic Rehab is free to me ($95 a visit for most patients)

And as @3BILLS it’s worth every penny. I dropped $35k on stem cells this year alone.

There’s no better place you can invest your money than in yourself IMO.

I have access to things most don’t and insurance that covers every penny of every test or item. So when you add medical prevention cost etc you could be far above what I even stated above.

But let’s be real- this is a rich man’s sport for those who don’t work in the industry or have sponsors.

GREAT THREAD - STICKY THIS!

lol @ whoever said you looked like you are on TRT only. You look SICK bro. keep spreading the light

I will add many health insurances cover acupuncture 2x per month, as well as THERAPY/PSYCHOLOGIST. Some if you qualify even offer 2x per month chiro.

And if you are a candidate for physical therapy, please do yourself a favor and do it and tough it out. its worth it. yoga in meantime :)

el cuerpo es un templo - your body is a temple. ya pay cheap ya pay twice! no price on good health.

GREAT THREAD - STICKY THIS!

lol @ whoever said you looked like you are on TRT only. You look SICK bro. keep spreading the light

I will add many health insurances cover acupuncture 2x per month, as well as THERAPY/PSYCHOLOGIST. Some if you qualify even offer 2x per month chiro.

And if you are a candidate for physical therapy, please do yourself a favor and do it and tough it out. its worth it. yoga in meantime :)

el cuerpo es un templo - your body is a temple. ya pay cheap ya pay twice! no price on good health.
There is NO substitute for “good” physical therapy. My stubborn ass put it off for years and it’s one thing I would change and do differently.

It’s not yoga or pussy work- the shit works. Especially with the Neubi. It’s been a game changer these last few months.

Very important question..

When you eat the cereal is it just dry out of the bowl ? 😅
Keeping it real- had something come up where I had to pick up the wife. So the 115g of Chex and 300g of egg whites got turned into baby food in the NutriBullet and sloshed it down with no sweeteners rushing out the door. 😂 😂

I don’t recommend it, but you don’t miss meals!

Bbxtreme how is ur strength in the gym? What are your numbers on pressing and pulling movements? Do you focus on beating the logbook or go for the feel and squeeze?

Bbxtreme how is ur strength like in the gym? What are your numbers on pressing and pulling movements? Do you focus on beating the logbook or go for the feel and squeeze?
I don’t log anything with my workouts in terms of weights and sets these days. There’s so much variation with recovery, mood, and just life IMO that a log book can fuck with your head. Honestly- most serious guys know their weights from the previous week.

I love to train heavy and am honestly not as strong as I once was. These days I really focus on the movement and muscle engagement.

Today’s example- Meadow Row’s my top set was 2 plates and a quarter for a tough 8. No swinging as I rest my other arm across my knee as John teaches it.

Dumbbell dead stops I did 90’s for my top set. Honestly probably should have done just 80’s and hit the contraction harder.

For any movement I like to have a 1-2 contraction with a 3-4 negative controlled.

Now if we pull perfect form off the table I can move a lot more weight, but then we just get back to more injuries.

If that answers your question- I train up until momentum tries to kick in on any exercise. Can give more specifics if needed.

Keeping it real- had something come up where I had to pick up the wife. So the 115g of Chex and 300g of egg whites got turned into baby food in the NutriBullet and sloshed it down with no sweeteners rushing out the door. 😂 😂

I don’t recommend it, but you don’t miss meals!

Haha

Back in the day I use to mix 2 cans of tuna with crystal light. Your mix sounds kinda tasty 😅

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear