over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

Just experienced this Friday. My doc told me to call pharmacies to make sure they had it before calling it in. I’m pretty sure this happened once before, maybe a year and a half ago I want to say.

I remember there being a small delay once before also but like a week. This seems alot worse. I switched to ritalin yesterday same dose as adderall and it definitely hits alot quicker then adderall. Gonna take it for a few days then might need to adjust dose. I definitely felt more focused and driven to get things done when the ritalin kicked in vs how the adderall has been working for me lately. I take 20mg 2x a day. Not sure if I built a tolerance up or what on the adderall

Doc just switched me to ritalin cuz of the adderall shortage, not sure if there is much a difference but ill find out tomorrow
I'm not a fan of any of the methylphenidates
Vaso-constriction in a bottle. Even at lowest dose 5mg. Just not a fan.
Now give me amphetamine salts any day. Love the stuff.
10-20mg spread throughout the day and life is good.
Only experienced stim and other dick related sides with doses 30mg and above
That said I can easily stop stim use.. just takes one day of excessive sleep then 48hrs later I'm back on track
The reason I say easily as after a while i start to feel off. And being off affects work. I don't let substances get in the way of work or quality of life.

My son takes Adderall and is experiencing trouble getting it. The pharmacist told me the Adderall is just sitting in cargo storage containers on ships because they can’t find enough people to work. The pharmacist said to call the FDA and complain.

My son takes Adderall and is experiencing trouble getting it. The pharmacist told me the Adderall is just sitting in cargo storage containers on ships because they can’t find enough people to work. The pharmacist said to call the FDA and complain.
This makes more sense. Drug companies are businesses for profit it wouldn't be very wise to allow a shortage when clients are demanding more unless it's to drive up price. I can see there being chain supply issues though.

From what ive been reading there been shortages nation wide since last summer. But i haven't experienced any shortages till this past month and realized after calling 9 pharmacy they dont have anything in stock.

Got some amp sulphate and capped my own. 30mg amp is give or take 30mg

dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, dextroamphetamine sulfate, and amphetamine sulfate.

I compiled this LIST for my clients. These arent your average nootropics. These have helped myself and people I know in times like this where ther is a script addy shortage.

1676238257158.jpeg

The list is not complete, I need to add Noopept, oxiracetam, pramiracetam and the other racetam family products I have tried

tianeptine sodium is another rc I want to try or in this community as we would call, PEPTIDE (to be PC)

most the 'afinils convert to prodrug modafinil, with exception to fladrafinil its supposedly 3-4x as potent, and the analogues offering varying benefits and unique ones

4-FMA and 4-FA is another functional stim I want to experiment with asap. I have tried some of the cathinone years back

Got some amp sulphate and capped my own. 30mg amp is give or take 30mg

dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, dextroamphetamine sulfate, and amphetamine sulfate.

I compiled this LIST for my clients. These arent your average nootropics. These have helped myself and people I know in times like this where ther is a script addy shortage.

View attachment 171070

The list is not complete, I need to add Noopept, oxiracetam, pramiracetam and the other racetam family products I have tried

tianeptine sodium is another rc I want to try or in this community as we would call, PEPTIDE (to be PC)

most the 'afinils convert to prodrug modafinil, with exception to fladrafinil its supposedly 3-4x as potent, and the analogues offering varying benefits and unique ones

4-FMA and 4-FA is another functional stim I want to experiment with asap. I have tried some of the cathinone years backi%7
4-FA sounded great, but I never got comfortable finding a good RC place.

Tianeptine is great, unless you got an addictive personality. 😊

No way is Modafinil comparable. They is no stimulant effect and it doesn’t improve my cognitive at all. Simply ephedrine and caffeine alone destroys modafinil. Waste of money imho!
I find the main difference between them is adderral makes me feel like I am high on drugs and modafinal just gives me energy. I think adderral is terrible for the body and extremely catabolic.

Hope you guys can get your meth soon

Was listening to an old podcast yesterday with Larry Clark (photographer, Tulsa, etc,) on WTF and he was talking about his youth and shooting about anything and everything he could get his hands on. When it came to the stims it would calm him down while everybody else was bouncing off the walls.

phenylpiracetam will give you the CNS euphoric feeling like adderall , 2FA is supposed to be euphoric functional stim also

Was listening to an old podcast yesterday with Larry Clark (photographer, Tulsa, etc,) on WTF and he was talking about his youth and shooting about anything and everything he could get his hands on. When it came to the stims it would calm him down while everybody else was bouncing off the walls.
Why are guys comparing meth and adderall ?
They are not the same.
Its like saying methyltest and test are the same.
Of all places, guys who self administer their own version of TRT would know that chemistry has meaning.

4-FA sounded great, but I never got comfortable finding a good RC place.

Tianeptine is great, unless you got an addictive personality. 😊
you have to get lost in the rabbit hole, I discovered the darknet (silkroad) on accident hallucinating and pretty incoherent. I was a kid still back then. Normally chemists from china and NL FIND WAYS (similar to how the Chinese raw sources here find boards like this, and advertise their legitimate services, with full on nordstroms style customer service. And they will change a molecule bond or structure in something that was previously banned (similar to our industry!!!) . Hence all the amphetamine, ritalin, ketamine and cannabanoid analogs , I've tried so many research chems and analogues its a miracle im alive lol , i just got beef jerky skin like sponge bob texture :D

Why are guys comparing meth and adderall ?
They are not the same.
Its like saying methyltest and test are the same.
Of all places, guys who self administer their own version of TRT would know that chemistry has meaning.
You’re right, they’re not the same, Adderol gives a much better high. The only reason people use meth is because it’s cheaper and easier to find.

You’re right, they’re not the same, Adderol gives a much better high. The only reason people use meth is because it’s cheaper and easier to find.
I agree on why meth is being used as a substitute.
I just don't understand how people on this board say adderall is the same as meth.
Amphetamine salts(adderall) have a much cleaner feel than methamphetamine.
Especially at 5mg oral doses.

I agree on why meth is being used as a substitute.
I just don't understand how people on this board say adderall is the same as meth.
Amphetamine salts(adderall) have a much cleaner feel than methamphetamine.
Especially at 5mg oral doses.
and you are speaking from experience? that is the only way too have any validity here

personally, I have experimented with heaping amounts of both. Before this shortage, before the market was flooded with counterfeits, I had biz owner associate who was helping out ther trustworthy biz owners with addys, 10pks etc, which press looks identical to their orig script, the gloss, dye everything, and they could not tell a diff from their script this is when the stuff started drying up. most of his network preferred these over the pharma addy (go figure but not really)

I bet 100$ I could press you a 30mg crystal tablet identical to pharma Adderall and unsuspectingly you would probably fair better with the meth (Desoxyn) aka METHAMPHETAMINE HCL

amphetamine sulfate was available and synthesized in the same time frame as desoxyn, the nazis and japs would have been using amph sulfate if that was superior. desoxyn prescribed dosing which can mimc adderall is not going to cause psychosis.

I am speaking from vast experience, having taken the meth adderalls also.

Pharm adderall by offical trademarked definition is a mix of Amp salts.

Presses labeled 'adderall" as found on the DNM are just low doses of cartel meth.

I've tried both pharm adderall as well as DNM 'adderall'
Both reagent tested.
Pharm comes back as amphetamine.
DNM presses come back as meth.

Per the adderall patent.

"A pharmaceutical composition comprising a mixture of dextro- and levo-amphetamine and/or salt(s) thereof.."

Below is the Goodrx description of pharm grade meth.
Note the explicit reference to methamphetamine. Such is missing in the adderall patent.
Which goes to prove adderall DOES NOT contain meth.

"Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) is a stimulant that increases norepinephrine and dopamine activity in your brain, which affects attention and behavior."

Per the adderall patent.

"A pharmaceutical composition comprising a mixture of dextro- and levo-amphetamine and/or salt(s) thereof.."

Below is the Goodrx description of pharm grade meth.
Note the explicit reference to methamphetamine. Such is missing in the adderall patent.
Which goes to prove adderall DOES NOT contain meth.

"Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) is a stimulant that increases norepinephrine and dopamine activity in your brain, which affects attention and behavior."
you are preaching to the choir bro, only morons at this point would expect street addys to be antyyhing else, crystal is way more economical to brew than drying out speed paste into amphetamine sulfate from Europe. The amph sulfate raws I can get are cheap but not cheaper than bulk meth. NOBODY SAID METH IS IN ADDERALL DUDE, odd for you to even clarify something that was not relevant to what you responded to

also you say cartel meth as if there is a distinction, just to play the devils advocate since you come across as confident with the terminology, what is the difference between cartel meth and regular "meth"? all of the dope (ice glass ) coming from MX comes in liquid precursor form and is shipped from china to Mexico. THERE IT IS SYNTHD.

DESOXY IS METH and has been around for 60 years, ADDERALL IS NOT METH, you would not be able to tell the difference if I gave you one real and one meth. I am certain. I dont need goodrx i have memorized the chemicals inside most every drug mentioned mentioned on this board,. you sound very confused

If i gave you adderall and I gave you meth instead , they are active at same mg about, you would not be able to tell/. I have done this test on myself 100x and plenty of associates.
1676339382299.jpeg

Pharm adderall by offical trademarked definition is a mix of Amp salts.

Presses labeled 'adderall" as found on the DNM are just low doses of cartel meth.

I've tried both pharm adderall as well as DNM 'adderall'
Both reagent tested.
Pharm comes back as amphetamine.
DNM presses come back as meth.
this has alrea'dy been clarified and goes without saying 100x. nobody' is arguing aginst that lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131