over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All trestolone acetate users please read

50mg/day taken in the morning, trt test depot about to add in tren a, and mast p if my bird landed today

damn.. keep us posted..

I just ordered 40ml of tres yesterday! I may just run tres @ 50mg ed, test e @125 per week, and some adex or letro

damn.. keep us posted..

I just ordered 40ml of tres yesterday! I may just run tres @ 50mg ed, test e @125 per week, and some adex or letro

Well i ran out of trest when starting up with tren and mast so was not able see how it would do stacked, but i am pretty amazed at how i felt on trest at such a small dose at such a short run, to be honest i was very skeptical when i started i could not help thinking if this product is so good why have i not heard anything about it and why wasn't everybody running it, now the verdict for me is still out as for how good it is on a long higher dose run but i am sure there will be others who will be experimenting and we should know on that soon, but at this point i have nothing but positive results to report on trest.

Amazing product!

Hey guys this Trestosterone is for real! It brought back my sex drive without all the side effects of tren. I stand amazed:delete:

Hey Celtic labs shoot me a pm or provide a link where I can get some more. I tried shooting you a few pm's but they did not go through for some reason.

I am excited!

Thanks

I would also like to add I am more assertive and actually in a better mood. 50 mgs of Trestosterone daily and 750 mgs of test e is the sweet spot.

Up until about 3 years ago I used to run test and tren together. My sex drive was awesome but I had insomnia, chills, headaches, paranoid, some anger, and asthma type symptoms.I finally had to stop tren for good. However, this Trestosterone is giving me all the good effects of ( except strength gains are not quite as good) without all the bad side effects. I have had a few zits which is good because I haven't had any in years after taking so much test and tren. I know that sounds crazy..lol

Many of you know I have been complaining about a low sex drive for some time now. Well that shit is gone! I am having sex twice a day now and it is great. Can anyone explain exactly what it is that's in Trestosterone? I thought I read it was like epestane or some other pro hormone. It is working and that's all I really care about though. Just want to thank Celtic labs for producing a one of a kind product!:)

Last edited:
I just posted up a new topic about adding the oral Trest to my Test Cyp run on Ty diet. I would love to try the Trest IM. If I could get the 2 free bottles to try I could add the oral to make The cycle last longer and give a log that way. I'm currently in a cal deficit and a carb reduction. I'm liking the results physically but not on my strength. It's still high but I want to see if adding the Trest will take my physique and strength to a whole another level while on a diet.

Hey celtic if you need anymore testers for the trest im down, im about to do a tren, test, mast cycle but i can hold off and try your trest all by itself nd then hop on the tren, i can then compare the effects between the trest vs tren, test, mast....

Hey celtic if you need anymore testers for the trest im down, im about to do a tren, test, mast cycle but i can hold off and try your trest all by itself nd then hop on the tren, i can then compare the effects between the trest vs tren, test, mast....

PM Nostrum420... he should be able to help you out if we have any logging opportunities left.

1mg adex daily doesnt do it for me i need 2.5mg letro..

i dont think i need to go over 50mg again[/QUOTE

500 te w
750 eq w
50 trest ace ed
50 proviron ed

Yea 12.5 exmestane ed and it appears my nips are a bit fuller/puffier. No lumps or itchyness so i am not sure if im being paranoid and imagining it. Now ive added 0.6 mg letro ed, which i'll run for a bit and titrate accordingly and i bumped the trest up to 100 ed. So i hope this letro + exmestane will cover me.
I'll watch for signs estrogen is to low like joints start hurting and/or sex drive tanks i know the letro is to high. Right now sex drive is thru the roof.

Agree 50mg is enough I just cant help being curious about 100. Plus I just ordered 2 more bottles plus some desoxy.
Woot

I just posted up a new topic about adding the oral Trest to my Test Cyp run on Ty diet. I would love to try the Trest IM. If I could get the 2 free bottles to try I could add the oral to make The cycle last longer and give a log that way.

Really dude, begging. Real men work for their shit.

Sorry my man. I'm an Ironworker and I guarantee you I work harder in a day then you do in 6 months. Another bit of info for you, I already bought 40ml of it. They were giving it away so of course I'll ask. That's not begging by any means fuck head

Sorry my man. I'm an Ironworker and I guarantee you I work harder in a day then you do in 6 months. Another bit of info for you, I already bought 40ml of it. They were giving it away so of course I'll ask. That's not begging by any means fuck head

Lol.....nice

Send me 2 bottles is also like to try trestolone ace and write a review

Like I said running trest is like taking all of them with no sides...it as all the anabolic you need with 0 sides...enough said...this why we are giving 50 bottles of trestolone ace away..Because there is a new kid on the block that no one even knew existed ...

I will make sure to send you 2 bottles

Send me two also I would like to run it at 50 a day and write a review for y'all. Thanks LS

Did Celtic labs quit making Trestosterone acetate? It keeps showing no longer available!:banghead:

I have been trying to get trestosterone acetate it for 6 weeks now. The deconate was way too pricey!

I have been trying to get trestosterone acetate it for 6 weeks now. The deconate was way too pricey!

Well when you look at how much more trest you get per vial, the deca version is a pretty good deal. Even when taking the ester weight into consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity