over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All trestolone acetate users please read

Well when you look at how much more trest you get per vial, the deca version is a pretty good deal. Even when taking the ester weight into consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would start with acetate to get a feel for the sides as it has quite a few at higher doses if you don't keep the estrogen in check. I got some decanote just in case something came up and I needed to cruise for awhile instead of droping the short esters and going right to pct.

everybody seems to be running some sort of test w the trest.. I thought in every other thread about trest, it was a no no.. am I wrong?

is it considered a good stack now? I thought the topic on one thread was could trest replace test..

just wondering some updated info

everybody seems to be running some sort of test w the trest.. I thought in every other thread about trest, it was a no no.. am I wrong?

is it considered a good stack now? I thought the topic on one thread was could trest replace test..

just wondering some updated info

In my experience. Trest can be used in place of test because it does support male function. However, it is not a perfectly interchangeable substitute. I am referring to when stacking compounds with trest (other than test). For example, I did trest/tren and trest/desoxy after having dropped test. Slowly but surely sex drive decreased to some extent and my hard ons weren't as strong. Where the standard test/tren combo turns your dick into a steel pole and puts libido on high octane. The gains were amazing nonetheless. It's possible this can be remedied by having higher trest than whatever other compound you're stacking it with. For me, I opted to throw in a smidgen of test into my stack for support.

Hope this helps

I would start with acetate to get a feel for the sides as it has quite a few at higher doses if you don't keep the estrogen in check. I got some decanote just in case something came up and I needed to cruise for awhile instead of droping the short esters and going right to pct.

I would agree. Acetate is much easier to control. I know I love trest so I'm running the deca now.

In my experience. Trest can be used in place of test because it does support male function. However, it is not a perfectly interchangeable substitute. I am referring to when stacking compounds with trest (other than test). For example, I did trest/tren and trest/desoxy after having dropped test. Slowly but surely sex drive decreased to some extent and my hard ons weren't as strong. Where the standard test/tren combo turns your dick into a steel pole and puts libido on high octane. The gains were amazing nonetheless. It's possible this can be remedied by having higher trest than whatever other compound you're stacking it with. For me, I opted to throw in a smidgen of test into my stack for support.

Hope this helps

You sure the libido issue wasnt just an estrogen imbalance. Trest for me is walking a tightrope to keep estrogen in balance. Nice thing i found is that if you go to high on letro you can up the trest ace to 100 or 150 ed and your estro will come up instead of waiting on letro to clear. I could see my nips change daily if the ai was to low.

You sure the libido issue wasnt just an estrogen imbalance. Trest for me is walking a tightrope to keep estrogen in balance. Nice thing i found is that if you go to high on letro you can up the trest ace to 100 or 150 ed and your estro will come up instead of waiting on letro to clear. I could see my nips change daily if the ai was to low.

It's certainly a possibility but all other signs indicating out of balance estrogen were absent. Problem is that you can only be sure with blood work.

wow this was a great read, not much info on my home forum theironden, definitely got my attention.

Last edited:
Russian - I tried to PM you to check on order but your inbox was full. It was super small but have t heard anything... I am patient - just eager..
If you PM me I will give you my email / order info

Thanks man

Ran TrestAce at 50/day on top of TestCyp @200/wk. first week my heart rate was up a bit at rest, also noticed the bed slightly shaking from the intensity of each beat. I took an aspirin a day that week in a haphazard attempt to thin the blood requiring less intensity from the heart. 4th week on on it and all is fine without aspirin. My bodyweight is stuck at 251, but waist is nearly a 36 now vs 40. Had puny arms at 16.5 cold, now less puny at 17.25. After 2nd week I escalated the TrestAce dose to 75/day, end of 3rd week at 100/day. I respond better with the 100/day. As an experiment, the last few weeks I use the injections as SEO in the triceps, might as well since I'm injecting daily. The boys are a third smaller, but still deliver when needed, I think nips may have lengthened slightly, always had small nips so it won't likely show anyway. Hitting Anastrozole, clomiphene EOD now to be sure. No hair loss either, though I buy the Costco bulk pkg of rogaine and double dose it. I like the results, but expected more from my 5 day workouts. People are noticing the results. It seems the delts get a sniff of the High androgen content of Trest and they just take off. No more sloped shoulders...

I appreciate this site and the people on it. Good Luck.

Love the work this lab is doing. Seems to me sides may be mostly from an unnecessary use of test also. Trest Deca/Mast E seems to be the way to go, maybe even with some Var to make full use of that water weight.

Last edited:
If can replace test. How long can u run this?
How long is this being ran.
I'm confused, its not methylated right?
read methy estrogen conversion?

was just wondering if you've ran Trest instead of Test as a base and what the differences were. I'm thinking about staying on so PCT is no longer an issue, just results. I have read that trest could be used for hrt and so much more effective than test. I also noticed Desoxy T seems to be an unmethylated form of Phera and wondering how that compares and if it's just like EQ to Dbol, not as effective. I hear 1-test Cyp is better than test but no word on the Desoxy-T as a base. As you can see I'm trying to get away from straight test for something stronger, bc I have to use suspension ED or front load crazy amounts. Feel free to make a thread on theironden.com and you can put Vick as a referrer. We also have a mod forum for mods from good boards. Thanks for puttin in the work and I'm sure you can tell I'm just trying to get my feet wet before taking the plunge on a new lab. I also have access to trest from GP but mixed reviews there.

I've read why test is considered the perfect base is due to the fact it most resembles your own when it comes to conversion to other compounds you also may need. (Not just estro and dht) the Trest injectable I took was great. I don't think it converts to dht, there are other lesser known hormones it probably won't convert to. (They say it damn sure it converts to estro, guys with nipple issues beware) My well being was spot on as soon as I stacked it on to TestCyp at 200/wk. My delts were round in a few weeks, new one for me.

The boys will shrink more, clomi and anast helped me there. 5 weeks after 10 wk cycle the boys are working fine. Bench is 345, same as on cycle, but dropped from 251 to 245, leaner on carb back loading.

I am constantly looking for oil based desoxy test, my source seems to have dried up on it. As soon as I find it I'm dropping the plastic buying the stuff.

Not much help but another perspective.

Later and thanks.

bumping this. I think the people who aren't seeing great results aren't using enough. Seems like 75mg ED is the magic number (525mg) with this. I also don't understand why people are afraid to stack it with test. Sure, they both raise estrogen and can cause water retention but so can a test/deca/dbol stack.

I bet 75mg trest ace stacked with an anabolic dose of test would provide insane results along with an AI.

Hi.
Hope not to bother you, i assume you are a celtic labs-pureoils rep by reading your messages.
unfortunately your pm storage is over quota, so i am posting here (perhaps is a piece of informationa others are looking for)
I would be very interested in buying pureoils products but i am almost sure they would be stopped by our customs (italy) as they come from USA.
the same products are not stopped when they are shipped from within EU, UK in particular.
So, do you have a reseller or any other way to ship from UK?
it would be very appreciated.
thank you in advance

Dienolone

I would agree. Acetate is much easier to control. I know I love trest so I'm running the deca now.

I am running the dienolone 100mg EOD, into my second week
appetite has increased, pumps are lasting longer, sweating when I sleep like when I take tren but not as much.
I am also running TRT test and 40mg var ED
Are these the results others are seeing with the dienolone?

I am running the dienolone 100mg EOD, into my second week
appetite has increased, pumps are lasting longer, sweating when I sleep like when I take tren but not as much.
I am also running TRT test and 40mg var ED
Are these the results others are seeing with the dienolone?

Seems to be on par with what I've seen reported. Most describe it as a more mild version of tren in both results and sides.

Seems to be on par with what I've seen reported. Most describe it as a more mild version of tren in both results and sides.

I failed to add that I have been short tempered to a degree which is not my typical self.
as I said before with the sweating, not as much as when I take tren but the temper is flaring on occasion

I failed to add that I have been short tempered to a degree which is not my typical self.
as I said before with the sweating, not as much as when I take tren but the temper is flaring on occasion

Some compounds are said to have that effect. I know I'm more irritable on tren so I avoid it atm. As long as its not having a negative effect on your life it shouldn't be an issue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131