over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic cycles with little test

You do not "need" test to get big or even huge. Use it if you like it or not if you don't.

There is much truth to this...

Personally in my body anything more then 150mg/week of test e gives me horrible sides. I start to break out slightly in delts, hair grows in new places. I'll never run more then 150mg/week.

Don't care what 'broscience' has to say about it either.

I run test 100mg-150mg week mixed with anabolics...wouldn't have it any other way.

This thread has convinced me to use NPP as my mass builder from now on, instead of test prop. I am really intrigued about the posts saying low test leads to less tren sides

This thread has convinced me to use NPP as my mass builder from now on, instead of test prop. I am really intrigued about the posts saying low test leads to less tren sides

Throw a small amount of test in there 200-250 mb

Isn't there a higher chance of feeling like crap on cycle if you're not running test. For example, a dbol only cycle vs dbol+test.

Throw a small amount of test in there 200-250 mb

I would do 60mg EOD, which amounts to 210mg per week, which is equal to about 250mg of test-e or c anyway

Isn't there a higher chance of feeling like crap on cycle if you're not running test. For example, a dbol only cycle vs dbol+test.

Maybe for some people. I don't think many people give it a chance though, they've heard all the horror stories online about not running enough test and were never willing to try a cycle without it.
I function fine with zero test as long as I have another androgen like tren or masteron in my stack. It can't hurt to try, worst case scenario you end up needing to take a shot of prop and you'll feel fine in a day.
I usually run higher doses of anabolics or tren with a replacement dose of test though. 150mg per week is plenty, then I run a good amount of NPP and primo, or tren and masteron.

Have only ever cruised on TestBlend: cyp/enth/deconate 400mg

And currently blasting on 500mg Test Cyp a week.

I prefer the 500mg cyp to the blend i did before. Just seemed like there wasnt enough of one of the esters to really do anything. In the last 2 weeks ive gained 5lbs.

fucking happy as shit. I will try anabolics such as Deca, Masteron and trenbolone soon and see what results i get from them. Especially looking forward to tren.

Have only ever cruised on TestBlend: cyp/enth/deconate 400mg

And currently blasting on 500mg Test Cyp a week.

I prefer the 500mg cyp to the blend i did before. Just seemed like there wasnt enough of one of the esters to really do anything. In the last 2 weeks ive gained 5lbs.

fucking happy as shit. I will try anabolics such as Deca, Masteron and trenbolone soon and see what results i get from them. Especially looking forward to tren.

I like straight blends to.

those who are preaching test isn't as great as others make it sound...what would you recommend for a first cycle then? Seems like the standard first cycle is always 500mg/week of test e or c. For a first timer would you suggest lowering the test and adding in deca?

Well if they didnt react we'll they wouldn't know which compound was the culprit.

Well if they didnt react we'll they wouldn't know which compound was the culprit.

That's a good question. I guess if I had to do it all over again I would prolly still do 500 , see how I do and change from there.

3 weeks down of test 250 and deca 600 and sex drive is very strong !

I know its not deca But i feel just fine without test on 120mg anavar ed and 200mg primobolan e ed

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws