over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic cycles with little test

Bump for people that tried low test/high anabolics.

What do you want to know? What are you planning? There is a ton of info on this thread! Post 154 is a collection of quotes from an M.D. in the field...

I really wanna try high primo with low test.

I am currently running a cycle of Primobolan/Trenbolone Acetate Platinum blend from Atlas. Can someone please help me figure out a way to stay on the cycle to eliminate the pain and swelling from the injections. Here is some information and knowledge that I have found. Is there anyone out there that is familiar or experienced with Primobolan acetate injections. I need to dilute the concentration and I am not sure what type of oil based supplement to use. B12 or sterile oil base?

1) Dilute compound with sterile cutting oil to get mg/ml at <=200 for long esters and <=100 for short esters.
2) Add 20% Benzyl Benzoate by volume to propionate and phenylpropionate esters.
3) Use a 23g needle to prevent high output pressure from smaller needles
4) Inject very slowly to reduce muscle fascia displacement
5) Inject frequently w/ less volume, <3ml for large muscles and <2ml for smaller muscles
6) Rotate sites every time (I use six sites)
7) Gently warm the oil to improve viscosity
8) Ensure that the injection is deep intra-muscular and fully through any sub cutaneous fat

You can also add:
100mg benadryl one hour prior to injection
800mg ibuprofen one hour prior to injection

However, the ibuprofen will reduce the activity of autocrine based transcription and activity of PGE and PGF so continued use can result in less muscle hypertrophy.

I mean, this thread is cool and all, but the truth is you're never going to be a top notch bodybuilder IFBB pro or on the Mr.O stage unless test is your #1 compound alongside the gh and test.
If you're getting such bad sides from it, this 'sport' wasn't in the cards for you.
PS: I hate testosterone too, I am on TRT for life, and I refuse to even go over 150 despite the fact I can be prescribed for up to 250 a week.

Last edited:
Most of the big boys back in the 80's wouldnt even touch test. Deca and dbol were staples. Test was considered dirty and trash gear. Take that for what its worth just my 2 cents

in 1993 I had a pro (I can PM his name) put me on a base of 1500 mgs/week for my contest prep. I had never run more than 750. Cut it out at 3 weeks. Worked great.

Moderate dose test and GH are all I do anymore.

I am a fairly small framed guy who is also not that tall. Stay at 238lbs and do a shit ton of high intensity cardio on 350 test/week and 3 ius e2d of Chinese GH

Dr.Bob

in 1993 I had a pro (I can PM his name) put me on a base of 1500 mgs/week for my contest prep. I had never run more than 750. Cut it out at 3 weeks. Worked great.

Moderate dose test and GH are all I do anymore.

I am a fairly small framed guy who is also not that tall. Stay at 238lbs and do a shit ton of high intensity cardio on 350 test/week and 3 ius e2d of Chinese GH

Did the protocol call for you to cut it out after 3 weeks? Im currently running test at 500mg every 4 days and primo at 800mgs a week and I'm getting seriously bloated so much that I can't take it anymore. Ive been on about 3 weeks and am looking to maybe cut it to 500mgs a week and just see how that works and up the primo to 1000mgs any thoughts on that?

Im doing that now bro. running primo at 800mgs a week and test at 1000mgs per week or lets say 500mgs e4d…Im gonna drop to 500mg per week and 1000 primo. Any thoughts on this?

i always use low test and higher doses of a 2 or 3 compounds that don't hold water. A lot of water weight with test and u lose that almost immediately after the cycle

Simpllyhuge...

Im doing that now bro. running primo at 800mgs a week and test at 1000mgs per week or lets say 500mgs e4d…Im gonna drop to 500mg per week and 1000 primo. Any thoughts on this?

Yankee..

i always use low test and higher doses of a 2 or 3 compounds that don't hold water. A lot of water weight with test and u lose that almost immediately after the cycle

DO you think that 500mgs test every 4 days is enough to be bloating the hell out of me and putting my BP through the roof? Sometimes I notice that when I cut out test all together for a few weeks I look much better in about 3 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131