advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Drol has always been my oral of choice.But I now do both orals combined and get much better results.I also do them 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off non-stop
I also do test and deca non-stop

Last edited:
Damn, am I the only one for dbol? Drol just makes me feel like I wanna destroy shit/ lift a house.
Whereas dbol gives me a euphoria that is the best damn antidepressant/ anti anxiety ever. Drol does NOT have the same effect. Also, dbol strength is Almost as good and can run less. To me less is more.
Results/looks/gains (strength and size)- very similar, if drol is a lil higher dosed. Just my 2c.

Dbol makes me feel better, keep appetite, etc. It's definitely a feel good oral, imo.

Drol works better but feels worse. Often diminishes my appetite and it doesn't work better if you're not eating as much. If you don't get that side effect, Drol is going to put more mass on you.

These days I really don't mess with orals much. Not worth it.

Dbol...just react better to it...and feel better wih it.

Anadrol, all week long and twice on sunday!

Dbol is stronger than drol mg for mg. Prefer anadrol though, esp on a cut, keeps me full and lowers my appetite. It's a win win.

i use dbol in the winter and drol in the spring/summer .. feel much better on dbol and get better pumps, but prefer the lesser of the 2 bloats with drol..
i also have to split up 50mg dosage of drol throughout the day, because i just feel like shit if i take it all at once

I don't know what it is about dbol specifically, but I can run test over 500mg, anadrol up to 100mg, but if I run dbol I immediately get estro sides and they aren't controllable with an ai.

Nips stay itchy and I can't lose the bloat. On anadrol I do get a little bloated but no other sides other than strength, size, and digestive issues.

Maybe if I just started my aromasin at like 20mg/day a day or two before starting the dbol would that possibly work?

Does anyone else also have a similar issue with it? I know it's known to aromatize heavily but damn, I want that sense of well being everyone is talking about.

I don't know what it is about dbol specifically, but I can run test over 500mg, anadrol up to 100mg, but if I run dbol I immediately get estro sides and they aren't controllable with an ai.

Nips stay itchy and I can't lose the bloat. On anadrol I do get a little bloated but no other sides other than strength, size, and digestive issues.

Maybe if I just started my aromasin at like 20mg/day a day or two before starting the dbol would that possibly work?

Does anyone else also have a similar issue with it? I know it's known to aromatize heavily but damn, I want that sense of well being everyone is talking about.

Could you use a SERM?

Could you use a SERM?

Last time I ran dbol, I had to throw in nolva. But it was after I ceased the dbol. Yeah I could run a serm fine, might just be the way I will have to do it in the future if I'm wanting to run it..

Hell nolva used to be the standard to run during a cycle.

Anadrol is preferred by me, I feel pretty lethargic on both but I totally lose my appetite on dbol but not at all on anadrol.

I used to get that euphorbia feeling on dbol when I used it for the first and second Time back when there was human grade floating around.

Never tried drop but want to prework out. It it true it holds water in the muscle and not so much bloat like dbol?

I can't do DBOL, only thing that makes my nipples sensitive.
Drol is my fav oral

Dbol gave me random nose bleeds all the time. Anadrol made me snap at everything. Same gains on both pick your poison I guess lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbol is solid but definitely aromatizes pretty hard... I think I need another 0.25mg adex a day just to stay sane on the stuff. That's even on top of mast and 0.25mg adex daily. Have you ever considered tbol? I got awful back pumps on it but aside from that it was incredibly well tolerated and I noticed even alongside very little else I get a noticeable increase in vascukstity shortly after a carb meal (more than usual that is). It's the same drug as dbol just modified to be incapable of aromatization.

Anadrol sounds like the GOAT but it's said to mysteriously cause gyno even when using a full dose of an AI. I believe it's related to other progesterones and not fully understood. I know it's used often in prep for glycogen uptake but I'd be reluctant to use it long term

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131