advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anadrol 50 vs Dbol (Which do you prefer/Which is stronger mg for mg)

Dbol is solid but definitely aromatizes pretty hard... I think I need another 0.25mg adex a day just to stay sane on the stuff. That's even on top of mast and 0.25mg adex daily. Have you ever considered tbol? I got awful back pumps on it but aside from that it was incredibly well tolerated and I noticed even alongside very little else I get a noticeable increase in vascukstity shortly after a carb meal (more than usual that is). It's the same drug as dbol just modified to be incapable of aromatization.

Anadrol sounds like the GOAT but it's said to mysteriously cause gyno even when using a full dose of an AI. I believe it's related to other progesterones and not fully understood. I know it's used often in prep for glycogen uptake but I'd be reluctant to use it long term

Tbol is awesome. I loved it back in the day using raws. For some reason it didn't work as well the last time I tried it but maybe it was underused or something. I plan to try it again but notice its not carried often.

getting ready to try drol for the first time very soon.

Personally I don't really care for the blood pressure spikes that anadrol gives me. Other then that I love it.

Dbol gives me that feel good feeling like a lot of guys report having and it doesn't mess with my BP as much it seems. Not as dramatic of strength and size increases though.

I

I used to love anadrol, I took the real ones 2902 by syntax, then oxitosana from syntax spain... both put 30lbs on me, lots of water, lots of strength... then later I tried a lot of others, some pharm grade from the hospital in mexico, oxymetolona, pink push throughs, they did very little for me... (In mexico they have these but are only for hospital use, for aids and burn victims, very hard to get) Then I tried some syntax sarva from belgium, a friend of mine had thousands of them back in the late 90's sent to Mexico, they also did shit for me...

The UG brands also nothing... I never gave dbol a chance until this year, gave me horrible heartburn, couldn't eat, but then started taking nexium before I tried another cycle and the gains were very good and I felt happy from it, not much bloat, so I think Dbol is the new winner for me...

Anadrol kills my appetite but if I eat super clean and diet on it I get ripped and stay full. Other than appetite loss and a little lethargy Iv always liked drol. Dbol on the other hand turns me beet red and seemed to be the only thing that's ever given me gyno. And nothing I took helped it. After I came off of it it went away but I'll never touch dbol again. I haven't taken any orals in prob 10 years. They seem pointless to me as the benefits from any of them go away so rapidly when Iv come off and they all seem to give me crazy ass heartburn. No orals for me ever again

Hey all,
I have read carrying opinions about both Dbol and Anadrol 50. Most say Dbol can give you the same results but at a lower dose (Thus implying that it is more potent than Anadrol). But then some say the opposite and that Anadrol is the harsher and more powerful drug...... So, on an mg for mg basis what drug is generally more effective for A.) Increase in muscle mass and B.) Increase and strength? (From personal experience etc.)

Say, 50mg of anadrol versus 50mg of dbol...? Which would be more effective? If Dbol is in fact more potent what about comparing 100mg of anodrol to 50mg of dbol?

Any input is appreciated! Whether it be from personal experience or actual scientific knowledge on the two compounds! I am interested to hear what distinguishes the two from one another and what inherent benefits and risks each offer/ the different reactions members have had to both compounds.

why no both at lower dosages. I have done 40mg of DBOL with 50DROL for 21 days.. great results. they kinda work off each other one gives RBC and more strength while the other increases cellular osmotic pressure to get rounder and fuller with the water retention but also keep anabolic

why no both at lower dosages. I have done 40mg of DBOL with 50DROL for 21 days.. great results. they kinda work off each other one gives RBC and more strength while the other increases cellular osmotic pressure to get rounder and fuller with the water retention but also keep anabolic
I've also heard that they give good synergy. I personally love dbol. It makes me feel great, gives me awesome pumps, and nice strength gains. I just don't like the watery look I can get from it if I don't control e2 properly--which can be quite a bear on dbol lol.

I'm on drol now for the first time and not impressed. I will probably give it another go down the line from another sponsor. Gonna run either tbol or dbol again. Hope it's a bad batch of something and is not me as a responder.

What's the highest you guys have run tbol. I haven't ran it in years.

Last edited:
I'm on dell now for the first time and not impressed. I will probably give it another go down the line from another sponsor. Gonna run either tbol or dbol again.

T bol I'll go 50mgs max a day,but I always run 50mgs winny oral with it...Very synergetic together...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

I'm on drol now for the first time and not impressed. I will probably give it another go down the line from another sponsor. Gonna run either tbol or dbol again. Hope it's a bad batch of something and is not me as a responder.

I'm running drol as well for the first time but keep speak on it as of yet but will be curious to how I react to it since I love Superdrol. It's only been my second day today running it at 50mg so still too early to tell for me.

T bol I'll go 50mgs max a day,but I always run 50mgs winny oral with it...Very synergetic together...

The Growth Clinic SPONSORED ATHLETE®THE REAPER

I'm going try to the mix above assuming the next sponsor I use has both. If I ran dbol and winny would that not work well because of the aromtization of dbol?
Last time I ran winny I got an extremely Itchy unbearable rash like feeling on my back, but there was nothing visibly there. Maybe it just causes me to have extremely dry skin on my back. I still plan to try it again.

Last edited:
I'm running drol as well for the first time but keep speak on it as of yet but will be curious to how I react to it since I love Superdrol. It's only been my second day today running it at 50mg so still too early to tell for me.

Which brand if I am allowed to ask on here?

Anadrol usually kills my appetite after a while and I don't use orals like I use to anymore. That being said 50mg anadrol was always about the same as maybe 25-30 mgs dbol in my experience.

I have never run anadrol but i have some on the way. Dbol worked well and i even ran it at somewhat lower doses (30mg pre workout). looking forward to giving this drol I have coming a try. Gonna try the same strategy i used with Dbol 7 see how it goes.

I've done none and am about to order some superdrol as I have heard it is superior to both. Can anyone that has done them all chime in?

I've done none and am about to order some superdrol as I have heard it is superior to both. Can anyone that has done them all chime in?

Out of dbol and adrol, I'd pick adrol... however, If I could get my hands on legit sdrol, I'd get that in a heartbeat.

Sdrol gains can't be beat by any thing.

I've read that mg for mg dbol is stronger.

Anadrol is better if you want to get stronger.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear