over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen Receptor sensitivity

In the real world it seems that receptors are either turned on or not. But that is just the experiemtn i did on myself
That has nothing to show that I am wrong.
No offence. Assuming things are right till they are proven wrong is not how the scientist i have dealt with work. But with that logic everyone should use everything till it is proven not to work. But the vast reality in my experience is that most things do not pan out in real life the way the do in the lab. But perhaps humanofort will.

In the real world it seems that receptors are either turned on or not. But that is just the experiemtn i did on myself

No offence. Assuming things are right till they are proven wrong is not how the scientist i have dealt with work. But with that logic everyone should use everything till it is proven not to work. But the vast reality in my experience is that most things do not pan out in real life the way the do in the lab. But perhaps humanofort will.
Growing evidences suggest that the fibroblast growth factor/FGF receptor (FGF/FGFR) signaling has crucial roles in a multitude of processes during embryonic development and adult homeostasis by regulating cellular lineage commitment, differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis of various types of cells. Humanofort is the only product that contains all FGFs, NGF (nerve growth factors) EGF (epidermal growth factor) CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) Cationic peptides, Fallostetine, Activin, Inhibin and mRNAs.

Growing evidences suggest that the fibroblast growth factor/FGF receptor (FGF/FGFR) signaling has crucial roles in a multitude of processes during embryonic development and adult homeostasis by regulating cellular lineage commitment, differentiation, proliferation, and apoptosis of various types of cells. Humanofort is the only product that contains all FGFs, NGF (nerve growth factors) EGF (epidermal growth factor) CTGF (connective tissue growth factors) Cationic peptides, Fallostetine, Activin, Inhibin and mRNAs.
In real life scenarios with people or in the lab.

Not sure I agree man, I think @luki7788 is pretty big lol and I don’t think he’s been below a gram in years. The harsh reality is; these drugs work, and a lot of the biggest people I know are pushing the envelope with gear pretty much year round AND have diet and training dialed in year round too. If these drugs didn’t work we wouldn’t take them.
Ok, well there is a range of response and use. The drugs sure do work. Not sure where you are taking anything to the contrary from anything I have written ever. Genetics work too. And like all drugs, users develop tolerance. Luki knows what he's doing and knows what he has to do to get to where he's going. The longer you are on the more it takes. If you don't see it now you will see it in the future. We all chose a path. Good luck with yours. one thing I notices 35 years ago before blast and cruise was borne. Anyone I knew that had high level national or pro caliber potential had 20 inch arms within 2 years of use and I'm not talking 10 mg a day.

And like all drugs, users develop tolerance.
If we developed a tolerance, then TRT wouldn’t work. Nor would the actual medical application of steroids for burn victims, aids patience, anemics etc.

Not every drug loses efficacy in the body over time, that’s just simply false.

The longer you are on the more it takes.
Yes this is true… because you are bigger. You have maxed out what that amount of gear can do for you genetically. And to get bigger from there requires more drugs assuming training and nutrition are in place. It’s not because the drugs stopped working or some tolerance was built up that would be solved by coming off.

Well for sure Emeric knows his stuff, it may not be for everyone but he is knowledgeable but Type -IIs post is good, my only hitch is one of the names on it is Bill Roberts (who I’m just not a fan of as his science was generally there to sell EAS). But that’s what this forum is right, science and yes anecdotal action, I mean Milos was an outsider years ago and now he’s the king outside of Hany. As to guys who blast and cruise being small……look at every guy on an IFBB stage-they are on year round or at least everyone I’ve ever talked to sold to over 2 decades so I gotta disagree there BUT the point that guys think drugs make a champion are of course dead wrong.
I've read through troves of Bill Roberts' writings and have never seen anything of the sort. Are you possibly confusing him with somebody else? Anthony Roberts, maybe? The only parts of Bill Roberts' writings that I've felt were anything other than purely factual were in sections where he recommends doses, that are IMO too damn high. I'm fairly certain the 350 mg q.w. trenbolone acetate introductory cycle came from him.

Look at the blast and cruisers. Most of them are not that big and use massive doses.
This sort of observational method is prone to false impressions of causation; and is the classical example given in research methods coursework of the "correlation does not imply causation" phenomenon that arises in epidemiological research.

What if, please now hear me out, what if some third factor Z, that represents genetic endowment (encompassing drug response) or nutrition or training or..., is responsible for insignificant muscle gains, rather than Y, continuous AAS use ("B&C") & AR tachyphylaxis (desensitization)?

Here are some good articles from meso with the references at the bottom

Pretty old articles, but this has been known for some time now.
Yes, however is not just taking testosterone , will need normal levels of FGFs, FGFS are essential for self-renewal of skeletal muscle stem cells (satellite cells) and required for maintenance and repair of skeletal muscle. Satellite cells express high levels of FGF receptors 1 and 4, low levels of FGF receptor 3. During aging, reduced responsiveness to FGF diminishes satellite cell self-renewal, leading to impaired skeletal muscle regeneration and depletion of satellite cells, so like I mentioned FGF are more important than hormones.

Ok, well there is a range of response and use. The drugs sure do work. Not sure where you are taking anything to the contrary from anything I have written ever. Genetics work too. And like all drugs, users develop tolerance. Luki knows what he's doing and knows what he has to do to get to where he's going. The longer you are on the more it takes. If you don't see it now you will see it in the future. We all chose a path. Good luck with yours. one thing I notices 35 years ago before blast and cruise was borne. Anyone I knew that had high level national or pro caliber potential had 20 inch arms within 2 years of use and I'm not talking 10 mg a day.
You should try the 10mg for a short 8 weeks time.

I've read through troves of Bill Roberts' writings and have never seen anything of the sort. Are you possibly confusing him with somebody else? Anthony Roberts, maybe? The only parts of Bill Roberts' writings that I've felt were anything other than purely factual were in sections where he recommends doses, that are IMO too damn high. I'm fairly certain the 350 mg q.w. trenbolone acetate introductory cycle came from him.
Maybe we are thinking of two different Bill Robert’s it’s not a rare first or last name. Actually I googled it I fucked up the founder of EAS is Bill Phillips, when I started he was like the dude in the supplement industry and woukd write books and do studies always slanting info where he wanted it, he was never wrong lol and juice or not you NEEDED EAS. I did benefit though as your guy has a ton of info that looks solid after I googled him. My bad bro

Not sure I agree man, I think @luki7788 is pretty big lol and I don’t think he’s been below a gram in years. The harsh reality is; these drugs work, and a lot of the biggest people I know are pushing the envelope with gear pretty much year round AND have diet and training dialed in year round too. If these drugs didn’t work we wouldn’t take them.
You walk in Bevs, Destination, Venice etc. you’re gonna see a ton of huge dudes who haven’t been off in a decade. I have looked at Lukis pics and he’s a big dude and from his posts he gasses year round and is loving life.

You can use what ever you want, but you mast restore your sensitivity a few times per year, I had R. Coleman taking the Humanofort not stop for 9 years.
I know Gus was taking it too and this was years ago, I didn’t know what it was in fact I never took it until this year.

I'm not sure why people have clung to the receptor sensitivity thing as the lone and only possible explanation. We all modulate dosages and periodize in some way - loosely we can call it blast/cruise (high/low, on/off, whatever). Maybe it's only a good mental break and refocus but the body is known to seek homeostasis. Blast and cruise disrupts this to a degree and for most of us I think we find it gets us going again. AR purely isn't the answer but could be many other things.

I kind of view it as sailing into the wind. Geometrically inefficient but the fastest available way forward. We just don't know all the components of wind here.

That's where I've always come out anyway. I'm certainly not an authority but it explains what we find to some practical degree.

just one persons experience but....
i used to think i had a very shitty response to gear. stayed on 300mg test min or much more.
after following emeric suggestions for a few years now aside from humanafort just test dosing on 100mg wk my levels are always 850 and up.
i generally go lower then that a few times a year too.
thats just following test doing.
240mg test has become a blast.
try it for year.
it wont hurt you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member