advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH causing increased sensitivity to steroids??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A female friend of mine has decided that she want to compete again this coming year.
This last year and a half ahe has been taking 2iu HGH and 75mcg T4 daily and that is all , she hasn't taken anavar is 2 years.
She started taking 10mg anavar per day a couple weeks ago and is saying that shes holding alot of water like to the point her hands and feet are swollen noticeably.
Her diet and training has been the same for the last 5 weeks , same kit of HGH , the only variable thats changed is adding the anavar. Ahe stopped 3 days ago and the swelling is getting better.
The anavar she has is from the same prescription she had the last time she took it so its not like she got a bad batch or something.
Is it possible that the HGH has made her more sensitive to the anavar or maybe the a anavar is making water retention from the HGH way more noticeable like the HGH has made the receptors way more sensitive or something??
She ia 38 , all labs are perfectly in range including thyroid with the additional T4.

A female friend of mine has decided that she want to compete again this coming year.
This last year and a half ahe has been taking 2iu HGH and 75mcg T4 daily and that is all , she hasn't taken anavar is 2 years.
She started taking 10mg anavar per day a couple weeks ago and is saying that shes holding alot of water like to the point her hands and feet are swollen noticeably.
Her diet and training has been the same for the last 5 weeks , same kit of HGH , the only variable thats changed is adding the anavar. Ahe stopped 3 days ago and the swelling is getting better.
The anavar she has is from the same prescription she had the last time she took it so its not like she got a bad batch or something.
Is it possible that the HGH has made her more sensitive to the anavar or maybe the a anavar is making water retention from the HGH way more noticeable like the HGH has made the receptors way more sensitive or something??
She ia 38 , all labs are perfectly in range including thyroid with the additional T4.

Both AAS and HGH increase sodium/water retention in the body and they can have an additive effect. There was actually a study about this somewhere.

Is this her first GH run? Water retention is the #1 side effect, especially in a new user or someone who is no longer acclimated.

Both AAS and HGH increase sodium/water retention in the body and they can have an additive effect. There was actually a study about this somewhere.

Is this her first GH run? Water retention is the #1 side effect, especially in a new user or someone who is no longer acclimated.

This is her first time on HGH but she's been on 2iu a day steady for the last 19 months. She did say she noticed the typical water retention like carpal tunnel for the first few months. Her previous cycles on anavar caused n water retention and she ran it through her shows
I guess the both together could be causing a compounding effect.
Ill see if i can look up that study

This is her first time on HGH but she's been on 2iu a day steady for the last 19 months. She did say she noticed the typical water retention like carpal tunnel for the first few months. Her previous cycles on anavar caused n water retention and she ran it through her shows
I guess the both together could be causing a compounding effect.
Ill see if i can look up that study
I got you:

Here's the full paper:

My first thought is that the "var" is really dbol, but it sounds like she got the var from a compounding pharmacy?

My wife had the same issues on Anavar, changed for 200 PrimoE a week and everything improved for the better.

How would a woman get anavar prescription ??

It’s the stimulation of aldosterone that causes fluid retention.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear