over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I fucking love steroids

I just re-upped with TP the new black tops are strong as hell. I’d been using gold tops. Night and day. Glad I ordered the family pack of these. 🤣
I was on brown tops from TP for 8 months and just started black tops. Yup, big difference!!

Said fuck it - back to running a vial of TP’s blacks a day with my Slin pre and post workout. Hopefully I don’t sleep till noon…
You need to tame it back man… there can only be ONE Samson in this sport. 🤣

I hear Milos is looking for a new front runner. 🤷‍♂️😂

nothing like waiting in the ER as a citizen with health insurance behind 30 illegals without health insurance or citizenship, who are about to be granted both, while you pay insane premiums monthly and taxes for these folks to have these amenities that no one in my family, who emigrated from Poland to Chicago, fleeing a REAL WAR ZONE - was offered. NO EBT, NO CASHAID, NO FREE HEALTH CARE, NO free scholarships for being a certain ethnicity or subsidies, no section 8 housing, NADA, and I am the only criminal from our huge family go figure . none of us complained either or ever had a sense of entitlement that we were owed ANYTHING from this marvelous country. This country gave us LIFE and prosperity. you get what you put in ! end of rant. I am all for LEGAL immigration, back then when we came to ellis island fleeing NAZIS, they would turn you down and send you back for having a COUGH. regardless it was cool to visit the island and obtain our immigration paperwork. I just pulled up megans law 25 mi radius around me, majority of names are foreign. go figure.

speaking of megans law, I trained chelsea king rip who was a student at poway high a few times before she was murdered , chelseas law was enacted after :

the same guy who murdered her, murdered a highschooler amber dubois in the city next to poway where I grew up, at the same highschool I went to freshman year. The same trail chelsea however was murdered on while jogging (near lake hodges), I used go to walk frequently and see her memorial. RIP , we have so much crime homeland already why invite more:

increases penalties, parole provisions, and oversight for first time sex offenders who commit the most heinous crimes against children.
I have tremendous fukn respect for you

I really don’t understand why some people don’t like steroids!! 🤦‍♂️ Fuck NOT being on test!
Those same people need their genitals revoked. They've usually crucified themselves on a moral pillar of self-righteousness coupled with insatiable self-inflicted insecurities.

...this group typically goes by the collective know as: "natties" 😆

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity