over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq....love it or hate it ?

"Dianabol goes in the bin!" - VB

I think not.

VB thinks Dianabol is too neurotoxic. He also said, "look at old bodybuilders, how weird they are. They used a lot of Deca." He means the Deca damaged their brain, can cause dementia etc. I'm not discounting this altogether but I think he drew too strong conclusions from some assay on neurotoxicity of different steroids. Anyone else think older bodybuilders aren't mentally all there?

I kind of wonder if he doesn't do it on purpose. I mean, it gets his name out and differentiates him in a very hard space to do that (most of this stuff was out 50-70 years ago). I can't name a single other person in the field but I know his name due to the very strong and ignorant stances he takes (ie multiple human studies differentiate protein accretion significantly between compounds, even if there were NONE as he uncontravertably and wrongly contends why would one ever assume human mammals alone have a totally different response than all others to very base molecules like shit determines male/female and all - support that contention before spewing shit based on it). It clearly works in his favor. He can't be that fucked.

"Dianabol goes in the bin!" - VB

I think not.

VB thinks Dianabol is too neurotoxic. He also said, "look at old bodybuilders, how weird they are. They used a lot of Deca." He means the Deca damaged their brain, can cause dementia etc. I'm not discounting this altogether but I think he drew too strong conclusions from some assay on neurotoxicity of different steroids. Anyone else think older bodybuilders aren't mentally all there?
What about the dbol only gangsters in highschool😂

Yea I wouldn't know Victor Black, I for some reason think he might be black. Like the gym had a.bunch of Victors at it so they had like cop victor, nail salon victor, d boy victor, and he.got.Victor Black. One of my gyms I trained.at there was.a.bunch of Johns and one guy got.'Just a.John' because he had some job that.someone tells you and you immediately forget. Great guy though could slang shit with the best of em!

Waste of a syringe for me. Never got much out of it no matter how much I did.
Same, I didn’t notice anything and was very lean at the time. Of course I only ran 400mg per week for 16 weeks. I always been low dose guy.

For anyone saying eq did nothing positive for them.. go use 2g a week for 20 weeks. Report back to this thread after.
Along side how much Test.(I presume)..2g a week also? What positive and negative effects(if any) did you get?

Along side how much Test.(I presume)..2g a week also? What positive and negative effects(if any) did you get?

Actually around 1200 test. I don't subscribe to the whole eq lowering estrogen. It sure af does not have that effect on me. I still run a hefty dose of ai.

And as luki said. More gear, more muscle lol. But as far as cosmetics go I believe it makes me harder and the delt caps extremely round and bubbly.

Actually around 1200 test. I don't subscribe to the whole eq lowering estrogen. It sure af does not have that effect on me. I still run a hefty dose of ai.

And as luki said. More gear, more muscle lol. But as far as cosmetics go I believe it makes me harder and the delt caps extremely round and bubbly.

For me 600mg of equipoise zeroed E2 on 750mg of test (my worst crash ever, crippled joints). On 1000mg of test same equipoise had E2 at 20. For what it's worth 500mg test alone puts E2 for me at 100. Everyone is different I just got unlucky but I do great with virtually any other compound so I can't complain (using since early 90s and never tried equipoise so initial experiment failed).

That said I have a ton so I thinking a nice offset to high test cycles. Good for cosmetics, keep me drier, and a built on AI. Hoping I get endurance benefits too. Will be a win. Next run test 1g and 400equ moving to 500 after bloods likely. Should be okay.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131