over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq....love it or hate it ?

You START to like it at 900mg? What is the highest you’ve pushed it?

BP and hematocrit ok at that much?
Yea Eq is great for me. Bp has never really been an issue for me except on tren. My Dr has never said anything to me about my hematocrit being high. My blood work on eq has always been good. I don't know a lot about bloodwork though, I kind of just go by if my Dr brings it up. Like I don't get a page to look at or anything to take home we go over it on a computer. I like eq at any dose but above 900mgs i see changes happen faster.

I started back on a week ago and I currently take 1575wk with 1680wk enanthate/cyp mix

I want to say I got bloods in 8 weeks so we will see. If my bloods look good i will add some orals and more test.

I get my bloods done every 3 months so I am just trying to see how much I can get away with while I can.

I really like low dose EQ. 200mg a week, mainly for my vanity because the vascularity I get from that is great, with no glaring side effects.

Do you think that the kidney damage caused by EQ is due to the person's genetics?

I love EQ, I ran as high as 2.5g a week - the endurance provided by such a dose is from another world but the downside is the problem with sleeping probably due to the effect of such a large dose on GABA receptors
I love me some EQ but Holy shit. On a scale of 1-Maple Syrup how thick was your blood?👀

EQ is something else. I’m a grounded individual that has never had any psychological issues that weren’t induced by heavy narcotic use. That said, I started using EQ in my early 30s. Packed on quite a bit of beef from it too. I usually ran it between 600-800mg. But around age 37-38 I ran it for the last time. I was paranoid as hell and just mentally way off the tracks. And I’m never like that. Had to call it quits with Equipoise. Even high dose tren doesn’t mess with my mind like EQ did.

The anxiety and paranoia along with the crazy thick blood it produces makes me think EQ should and likely will eventually disappear from most people’s staple anabolics. There’s just so many better options imo.

Do you think that the kidney damage caused by EQ is due to the person's genetics?
Kidney damage is generally caused by unchecked blood markers and vitals. Thats the case for EQ or any compound.

If someone has a genetic issue with their kidneys they should think twice before injecting any gear IMO.

Regardless, anyone on gear year round should be using “grams” of astragalus and taurine daily to protect the kidneys IMO.

Kidney damage is generally caused by unchecked blood markers and vitals. Thats the case for EQ or any compound.

If someone has a genetic issue with their kidneys they should think twice before injecting any gear IMO.

Regardless, anyone on gear year round should be using “grams” of astragalus and taurine daily to protect the kidneys IMO.
I take astragalus, I didn't know taurine protects kidneys?

I take astragalus, I didn't know taurine protects kidneys?

@Muay Thai has some good post on here as well regarding the topic and first hand experience.

@Muay Thai has some good post on here as well regarding the topic and first hand experience.
Well I guess I gotta take that now too, lol.

Well I guess I gotta take that now too, lol.
Taurine is a staple every bodybuilder should take daily IMO. You’ll find it’s in “most” good pre workout products. But I like to aim for 4g a day in total.

It’s role in mitochondrial function, BP regulation to supporting fat metabolism make it invaluable for athletes and bodybuilders IMO.

Not very effective for me for either strength, vascularity, or size albeit my dosage of 400mgs may have been too little. I'd rather take Deca, Tren, Trest, or more test.
With 400mg you’re only getting around 244mg. I think there’s a misconception that eq is weak when it’s really just a heavy ester. There’s not really an injectable outside of tren or trest that id notice much from 244mg

Taurine is a staple every bodybuilder should take daily IMO. You’ll find it’s in “most” good pre workout products. But I like to aim for 4g a day in total.

It’s role in mitochondrial function, BP regulation to supporting fat metabolism make it invaluable for athletes and bodybuilders IMO.
this x10

the people with the highest life expectancies in earth (centurion populations) all unanimously tested for highest levels of taurine compared to others, along with omega3

taurine and astragalus megadosing is what helped "regen" my kidneys, taurine is probably my favorite supplement, unreal for electrolyte balance and cognitive function too
Can you expand on what your megadosing was ?

TIA

5G EA DAILY
Ok, thanks

I'm using Vitamin Shoppe Astragulus and Nutricost Taurine

Stay away from NOW astragulus, it didn't have any impact on my bloods, but the VS brand did

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131