over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq....love it or hate it ?

Yourmuscleshop_Rep1

Registered
Hey im hoping for some input on experiences with EQ.....now i know alot of guys add it to a cycle with test of course and usually tren or Nandro ....Im curious to anyone's experience with it....seems some people love it and some meh...
I know it raises Rbc
I know it can increase hunger and anxiety with some....everyone responds differently im sure ....
Ive never ran Eq and ive run a bunch of stuff over the years and keep an eye on bloods frequently ...also donate 4 times a year minimum ...what kind of results have you got from say Eq and Test....I personally always run my test lower in all my cycles .....I love Primo and Anavar but just have this itch to try EQ....experiences and results from it or any feedback would be greatly appreciated .....Lean muscle ?....vascularity ....endurance etc..etc..of course diet is key ...im wondering how it would be for a long spring summer recomp into a cut ..

Hey im hoping for some input on experiences with EQ.....now i know alot of guys add it to a cycle with test of course and usually tren or Nandro ....Im curious to anyone's experience with it....seems some people love it and some meh...
I know it raises Rbc
I know it can increase hunger and anxiety with some....everyone responds differently im sure ....
Ive never ran Eq and ive run a bunch of stuff over the years and keep an eye on bloods frequently ...also donate 4 times a year minimum ...what kind of results have you got from say Eq and Test....I personally always run my test lower in all my cycles .....I love Primo and Anavar but just have this itch to try EQ....experiences and results from it or any feedback would be greatly appreciated .....Lean muscle ?....vascularity ....endurance etc..etc..of course diet is key ...im wondering how it would be for a long spring summer recomp into a cut ..

For me personally.

Never noticed an effect on Hematocrit different the any other gear.
I'm an unlucky one that never got the appetite stimulating affect.
For ME, it works as an excellent AI. Example: currently on 1100 Test, 400 NPP, and 550 EQ and Estradiol was way too low at 7 :oops:
As far as results, it works like any gear- just another tool in the box

For me personally.

Never noticed an effect on Hematocrit different the any other gear.
I'm an unlucky one that never got the appetite stimulating affect.
For ME, it works as an excellent AI. Example: currently on 1100 Test, 400 NPP, and 550 EQ and Estradiol was way too low at 7 :oops:
As far as results, it works like any gear- just another tool in the box
EQ and Primo are the only two AAS I wouldn't use with low Test under any circumstance.

Personally I love EQ. The cosmetic effect is quite noticeable on me. Rounder muscles and muscle more vascular. I also get the hunger from it so its a perfect addition in the off season. I used to run in the 4-600 range and never cared for it. The past couple years in the 800-1000mg range, i've been a huge fan.

EQ and Primo are the only two AAS I wouldn't use with low Test under any circumstance.

Hi, do you mean, wouldn't use with a low dose of test (as opposed to a higher dose), or wouldn't use if your blood work shows you have low test?

I'm just curious because my recent blood work was low at 343.

Hi, do you mean, wouldn't use with a low dose of test (as opposed to a higher dose), or wouldn't use if your blood work shows you have low test?

He’s saying if you don’t run 1:1 or more test than primo or EQ….your gonna feel like absolute dogshit because your E2 is gonna be like 16.

I aromatize test by looking at the bottle, so I can run 300/400 test/EQ….and my E2 is around 29-30

He’s saying if you don’t run 1:1 or more test than primo or EQ….your gonna feel like absolute dogshit because your E2 is gonna be like 16.

I aromatize test by looking at the bottle, so I can run 300/400 test/EQ….and my E2 is around 29-30
Exactly.

phuoc.yiu, it had nothing to do with your natural T level.

I love eq.
I’ve never gotten any anxiety or really any negative sides from it. I don’t feel any different at all running it.
I notice increased recovery and stamina. I get increased vascularity and fullness even with low carbs or calories.
As far hematocrit goes it doesn’t touch it. I’m currently running it and have been for several weeks and my hematocrit is exactly the same as it was before I started. In fact it’s had no negative impact on my blood work at all.

I ran it at a low dose of 600mg/wk with 750mg/wk of Test C. I did notice an appetite stimulating effect which was nice when startig the off-season diet, but nothing specifically noticeable other than that.

Yea I like it, 900mgs or above his where I really start to like it. I always keep my test slightly above eq dose. Gives me some but manageable anxiety and my strength goes through the roof.

Yea I like it, 900mgs or above his where I really start to like it. I always keep my test slightly above eq dose. Gives me some but manageable anxiety and my strength goes through the roof.

You START to like it at 900mg? What is the highest you’ve pushed it?

BP and hematocrit ok at that much?

Sounds like the name of a troll to me!

Not very effective for me for either strength, vascularity, or size albeit my dosage of 400mgs may have been too little. I'd rather take Deca, Tren, Trest, or more test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131