mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros on here plan to never have kids?

LOL k.

Dating is an absolutely miserable and arduous experience. I think you're confusing the actual process of dating with finding someone that you actually enjoy spending time with. I'm not referring to talking to a girl steadily and going on dates. I'm referring to the actual screening process of multiple partners, having to sort out which ones you're compatible with and willing to tolerate. Dating itself fucking blows. There's absolutely no way you're going to argue it doesn't. It's part of the reason why people stay in shitty relationships, because the process of dating is horrible, and often a gigantic money and time sink.

That reply wasn’t torward you. And tbh when I said dating I really meant hooking up. But even the times I did briefly date..it wasn’t painful. Just chilled and had good times. We’re there a few crazies? Sure, but I just blocked them and kept it moving

You’re obviously a miserable person so I won’t stoop to your level :)

I'm not miserable, I just look at the statistics.

Most people do not read books, they do not improve intellectual or physical, they do not know about science. It is a fact that they are idiots obeying laws of a system that exploits them.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXGq8rlq2I0"]Waking Life - The Gap/ Stories of Progress - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not miserable, I just look at the statistics.

Most people do not read books, they do not improve intellectual or physical, they do not know about science. It is a fact that they are idiots obeying laws of a system that exploits them.

Waking Life - The Gap/ Stories of Progress - YouTube

But wait..you called me an idiot and said I had it all wrong

For stating the reality that majority of teens aren’t school shooters?

And that the majority of kids aren’t on suicide watch?

Point where I’m wrong

If you like to party then kids would probably not be the best way to go. As training them that that is how they should be might not be the best way to go.

That is another important thing, that children learn from their parents by observing their behavior. If the parents use foul language a lot around their children then chances are the kids will too. If dad is out all hours of the night getting drunk with his buddies then there is a good chance that will be modeled behavior. How the parents interact is too. Kids are like sponges and always observing your actions, they take in most of it subconsciously.

I just adopted a nice dog some months ago and she’s fun at times but can’t even talk. I could think of a million good things a child that grows into an adult could give me that she can’t

For the first 20 plus years it is going to be mostly you giving and teaching. Don't think about what the child will bring to you.

For the first 20 plus years it is going to be mostly you giving and teaching. Don't think about what the child will bring to you.

Yes that’s a reality that I’m not sure I want to face

Most my desires at this point are probably selfish (wanting to see them excel at sports, having a lifelong friend that shares my interests)

For all I know they could want to go a polar opposite route to what I envision. Lots of food for thought..exactly what I needed on the subject

Yes that’s a reality that I’m not sure I want to face

Most my desires at this point are probably selfish (wanting to see them excel at sports, having a lifelong friend that shares my interests)

For all I know they could want to go a polar opposite route to what I envision. Lots of food for thought..exactly what I needed on the subject

Right. I kinda wanted to have a boy and see him get interested in sports, lifting, sports cars, etc. You know, guy things that I could do with him. I had two girls. Neither of them is interested in any of that. You just don't know how things will turn out. You find that there are things you can share together that you never thought of. Now they are both in high school and we do share things in common like music and movies, entertainment stuff. My oldest daughter and I go to lots of rock concerts together, its lots of fun. She is 16 now though and it was a lot of work getting here!

If you are thinking about raising a child as a single dad intentionally, find a single dad now and learn from them how that is for them. See how it affects their life. I think it is a bad idea for you to pursue that on purpose. Having someone to tag team the kids with is very important. You just wont have the energy to do it all alone, especially when they are really young. Income too will be really hard. Youll need a very good job to be able to afford day care and giving them the things/opportunities they deserve. Check out what daycare costs in your area. It is insane.

there's nothing about not having children and living your life for yourself that is selfish..

on the other hand, having children and STILL living life for yourself is very selfish..

I actually think you hit on a very big issue here. There are so many idiots having children and still want to be selfish, yet don’t see how they are selfish. Ie. both parents drive $50.000+ rigs, yet their teenage daughter shares a bedroom with her 5 year old sister (just giving an example I know of). There is nothing wrong with sharing a (small) bedroom out of necessity, however it is obviously in the best interest of a teenage child to have its own bedroom. Yet they think they are fantastic parents and always put their kids first.

Last edited:
Right. I kinda wanted to have a boy and see him get interested in sports, lifting, sports cars, etc. You know, guy things that I could do with him. I had two girls. Neither of them is interested in any of that. You just don't know how things will turn out. You find that there are things you can share together that you never thought of. Now they are both in high school and we do share things in common like music and movies, entertainment stuff. My oldest daughter and I go to lots of rock concerts together, its lots of fun. She is 16 now though and it was a lot of work getting here!

If you are thinking about raising a child as a single dad intentionally, find a single dad now and learn from them how that is for them. See how it affects their life. I think it is a bad idea for you to pursue that on purpose. Having someone to tag team the kids with is very important. You just wont have the energy to do it all alone, especially when they are really young. Income too will be really hard. Youll need a very good job to be able to afford day care and giving them the things/opportunities they deserve. Check out what daycare costs in your area. It is insane.

I hear you, I’m a huge planner though and have already looked up the daycare prices in the case I choose to go through with this. It’s a motherfucker but I’d be financially prepared. I’m currently in the process of getting my computer science degree which is very lucrative with great salary advancement opportunities. A full time nanny and lots of coaching/activities would be a must to free up my time. Marriage and a mother really isn’t an option for me though. I am certain it would end in seperation leaving me completely screwed. I’m just a realist in that aspect far as me and relationships go

And they actually have technology now where you can pick your child’s sex and screen for diseases and disabilities if you use IVF and a surrogate

I hear you, I’m a huge planner though and have already looked up the daycare prices in the case I choose to go through with this. It’s a motherfucker but I’d be financially prepared. I’m currently in the process of getting my computer science degree which is very lucrative with great salary advancement opportunities. A full time nanny and lots of coaching/activities would be a must to free up my time. Marriage and a mother really isn’t an option for me though. I am certain it would end in seperation leaving me completely screwed. I’m just a realist in that aspect far as me and relationships go

And they actually have technology now where you can pick your child’s sex and screen for diseases and disabilities if you use IVF and a surrogate

Personally I think you are nuts if you go through with that plan, but I could be wrong. The odds will be stacked against you. Maybe there is a forum like this online, but for single fathers raising kids on their own. Id look for something like that to get a better feeling for what it is like today as a man to raise a child on your own. Have you searched the net?

I wouldn't even consider it until you are done with your degree and settled into a good job with health insurance. Living in the Midwest like me I think you would want an income minimum of at least $60k to get started. That would be tight I think. I really don't know anymore because our income now is a lot higher. I remember when we first got started with kids, my wife's income was about $60k but that was back in 2002. Things were fine on that. We built a new home etc. Only about 1600 SF though, but plenty for 2.

Maybe ten years or later. Kids can be really annoying sometimes.

At age 50 i think I’ll just adopt two cats. If i fall in love with the perfect woman and she wanted a kid then I would do it but i think my biggest concern would be not living long enough to see them through college. It would be selfish on my part.

At age 50 i think I’ll just adopt two cats. If i fall in love with the perfect woman and she wanted a kid then I would do it but i think my biggest concern would be not living long enough to see them through college. It would be selfish on my part.

Have the kid be the beneficiary of your life insurance policy :eek:

No kids for me, ever! Got my nuts cut at 23 years old, in my 30's now and haven't looked back since. The weight lifted off my shoulders after doc stitched my sack up was literally the most liberating feeling in the world given my lifestyle.

I was now free to finish mass acts of vaginal ferocity with extreme prejudice within the loins of the opposite sex who fancy me.

A vasectomy (for me) has been the BEST return on investment ever! I've literally saved myself millions of dollars :)

Playing the field never gets old. The world is a vast place. Lots more dilation to come.

As Slice said, if playing the field isn't fun to you, you're not operating correctly or you're not desirable. Because I don't know too many men who don't like getting fucked and sucked by hot women. Emphasis on "hot."

PRO TIP: A good rubric to gauge whether you're prospective lay is hot, is to use the "Miami Scale." If she'd pass for "hot" in Miami, she'd pass for hot anywhere.

No kids for me, ever! Got my nuts cut at 23 years old, in my 30's now and haven't looked back since. The weight lifted off my shoulders after doc stitched my sack up was literally the most liberating feeling in the world given my lifestyle.

I was now free to finish mass acts of vaginal ferocity with extreme prejudice within the loins of the opposite sex who fancy me.

A vasectomy (for me) has been the BEST return on investment ever! I've literally saved myself millions of dollars :)

Playing the field never gets old. The world is a vast place. Lots more dilation to come.

As Slice said, if playing the field isn't fun to you, you're not operating correctly or you're not desirable. Because I don't know too many men who don't like getting fucked and sucked by hot women. Emphasis on "hot."

PRO TIP: A good rubric to gauge whether you're prospective lay is hot, is to use the "Miami Scale." If she'd pass for "hot" in Miami, she'd pass for hot anywhere.

Lmao couldn’t agree more on the “not desireable” part..

Got a few friends who not only got the short stick in the draw but also do nothing about it, seem to be the only ones that want to settle down..

Do you stay in Miami? Lol I can tell you the secret here isn’t even the hot chicks, they’re alright but most are starfish in bed, they think cause they look good they get a pass on effort..

It’s the thick girls that bring the heat :eek:

Seriously, I've never thought about it,but i know that someday i will have my own kid,even not now.I just think that raising a child is not so easy thing for me,and i'm not prepared well till maybe many years later,perhaps till i'm willing to sacrifice my time for my kids,but not so great now.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear