advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any bros on here plan to never have kids?

I am 58 and do not have any kids and never had a burning desire to(neither did my X wife) so I figured it was best to not have one on purpose or by accident. And had the issue taken care of many years ago. If you like to party then kids would probably not be the best way to go. As training them that that is how they should be might not be the best way to go. I choose adventures,home stocks and bonds as how to spend my money and do not regret my choice.

Hey if it works for you :headbang:

It sounds low stress and if you have no regrets that’s awesome

I'd be okay with adopting one kid and being a single dad. Studies show that men are better at parenting as well.

I have a 2.5 year old boy. It's pretty cool. It's hard at times but amazing at others. I was never a huge proponent of kids. I did it because my wife wanted to have a family and it felt like the natural progression.

Would it be more fun to have no kids at 35, yes. But life would seem kind of empty and dull at 50 with no kids or family. You guys don't want to admit it, but as we age everything gets less fun and less exciting and you start enjoying living vicariously through your kids and derive enjoyment from seeing them enjoy all those things that lost luster as you aged. Their joy becomes your joy. Watching my kid get excited about a pool raft brings me simple joy that money, vanity, prestige and women won't when you're older.

Wait till the kid gets in his teens and you're worried every day about drugs and alcohol and what friends they are hanging around. And then when they start resenting you when you wont let them do certain things they want to do. This joy you speak of doesn't last forever. Because that little bundle of joy turns into your worst f'n nightmare. And that's mostly cause of facebook, instagram and the rest of the socially destructive technological advances our society has embraced. Hmmm why are teen suicides at a record?? Why are so many on anti-depressants?? Why are they shooting up schools?? I wonder why. Society is fuked. Plus you still get older as they grow up and then sooner or later the little bundle of joy leaves you to have their own lives. Dont want to knock anyone with kids cause its probably the hardest thing to do being a parent these days. But man i will never ever have a kid cause im worried if i wont enjoy my life in my 50s. there is so much in this world to enjoy. I have a bucket list so long i need to live 3 centuries just to complete it.

Last edited:
I'd be okay with adopting one kid and being a single dad. Studies show that men are better at parenting as well.

With the divorce rates and way most women are today..raising one with a mother would never even be an option for me.

I just adopted a nice dog some months ago and she’s fun at times but can’t even talk. I could think of a million good things a child that grows into an adult could give me that she can’t

There's nothing good about a child talking, it's a pain in the ass, lol.

In addition, your pet was always a baby, your child will become a teenager, probably annoying and problematic.

There's nothing good about a child talking, it's a pain in the ass, lol.

In addition, your pet was always a baby, your child will become a teenager, probably annoying and problematic.

Or they could be a really kick ass best friend who shares your interests. Nurture and what you put in plays a big role in that.

As a father of two (1 year old and a 3 year old) it's the greatest gift god has given me.

That being said, it's also to hardest thing (and most fulfilling thing) I have ever done.

Yes, there are times where after a hard days work, I just want to come home to silence and not worry about changing diapers, cleaning up the mess on the floor and putting away toys, with all that said, coming home and having your child run up to you when you get home and say daddy I miss you is priceless.

It wipes out the shitty day you had at work.

Also, when you hold your own seed in your hands, I cant explain the feeling, only a parent knows what I'm talking about.

With all this said, the caveat here is that you really need a partner you love and a partner that you really want have kids with, otherwise shit will hit the fan.

Wait till the kid gets in his teens and you're worried every day about drugs and alcohol and what friends they are hanging around. And then when they start resenting you when you wont let them do certain things they want to do. This joy you speak of doesn't last forever. Because that little bundle of joy turns into your worst f'n nightmare. And that's mostly cause of facebook, instagram and the rest of the socially destructive technological advances our society has embraced. Hmmm why are teen suicides at a record?? Why are so many on anti-depressants?? Why are they shooting up schools?? I wonder why. Society is fuked. Plus you still get older as they grow up and then sooner or later the little bundle of joy leaves you to have their own lives. Dont want to knock anyone with kids cause its probably the hardest thing to do being a parent these days. But man i will never ever have a kid cause im worried if i wont enjoy my life in my 50s. there is so much in this world to enjoy. I have a bucket list so long i need to live 3 centuries just to complete it.
That’s an extremely lopsided view. You speak as if the minority are the majority. Plenty of teens and parents are thriving

yes.

get married and have children

your wife will never leave you for cash and prizes and steal them away from you with the power of the state

and your kids will not grow up to be degenerates who hate you, and they will always make time to see you as you enter old age

you can't die alone if you had a family... it's.. it's literally impossible!!

because everything works out the way it should......b..because that's the way it should work out!!

yes.

your wife will never leave you for cash and prizes and steal them away from you with the power of the state

and your kids will not grow up to be degenerates who hate you, and they will always make time to see you as you enter old age

because everything works out the way it should......b..because that's the way it should work out!!

The idealistic boomers summarized :eek:

yes.

:D :eek:

I love my children more than anything. Would my life be easier/cheaper/less stressful/more worry free if I never had them? Absolutely. Having children also is a big sacrifice, does the sacrifice outweigh the reward? That’s a personal choice.

yes.

Don’t have children and expect anything in return, don’t have children because you are afraid to die/be alone when you’re old. As for getting married, I’m married but honestly I don’t see the point in getting married anymore today. Don’t get me wrong, my marriage is great, but it shouldn’t be any different if I wasn’t married.

I love my children more than anything. Would my life be easier/cheaper/less stressful/more worry free if I never had them? Absolutely. Having children also is a big sacrifice, does the sacrifice outweigh the reward? That’s a personal choice.

If you don’t mind me asking..how old were you when you had them? And any regrets?

If you don’t mind me asking..how old were you when you had them? And any regrets?

Well both my kids were unexpected, I was 24 when I had my daughter and 27 when I had my son, I’m 39 now. Regrets? Not when it comes to my kids, they’re turning out to be great humans (IMO of course:))

Marriage is def not for me, I suck at long term relationships and love getting new notches..something about the conquest of it all. But sometimes I really want a son. If I had a kid I would go the surrogate route like Cristiano Ronaldo

But part of me also loves being a bachelor with zero responsibilities for others and living my life to the fullest on my own terms. Spending all my extra cash on gear and growth, clubbing, vacationing, titty bars etc..

I think the ‘what if’ factor just scares me the most. Like never getting to watch a little me play sports or never seeing my potential offspring hit life milestones

So are there any dudes on here who have chosen to be eternal bachelors? And do you have any regrets?

how old are you?
-F2S

and it's typically not your choice to make..

E.G. I knew a couple of great parents who sacrificed a TON to give their kids the best lives possible.

the son grew to be an opiate addict, and the daughter grew to be...extremely promiscuous.

Im 28. I know I could have a kid later in my 40s but I also don’t want to feel too old when they’re entering upper school. 35 would be the cut off for me personally. If I were a parent I’d be 100% committed and financially stable. Not something I’d ever take lightly at all, I’d want my child to be the greatest. I would just want some balance and not to lose myself and my hobbies in the process . I believe money plays a big factor in this

your a young fella. of course you think you dont want a relationship. lmao. you are right on schedule brother. soon you may even find yourself not wanting to bang a bunch of meaningless hoes and and will find a woman you love then you will def want kids.
met my wife at 30. retired from banging new ass immediately and married her in 5 months. had my daughter soon as possible. rest is history.
-F2S

Sadly, there's children whom wished they never had parents.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131