over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Guys On Here...

Here's a couple I don't think have been brought up...Just caught posts by both in another thread: Future Freak and Prodaf.

Here's a couple I don't think have been brought up...Just caught posts by both in another thread: Future Freak and Prodaf.
Good eye K1!

I remember both.

Advanced physiques on both!

AB

I see Lenny (Tom) stopping by his old stomping grounds speaking of incredible physiques…

I remember stepping on stage at the Caveman classic back around maybe 06 it was with him and realizing this is a game of haves and have nots (genetics). He was a freak even in our middleweight days. The dude just had a different look. Spectacular bodybuilder.

Appreciate it! Im around 183cm and about 109-111kg in the morning empty stomach. I can maintain this look with a ''modified'' TRT dose (around 150-200mg Test P / 70-105mg Mast P / 2-3.6iu Genotropin) and 5-7 times a week 30 min cardio and a clean diet.
If i drop the Mast P i can hold on to the muscle mass but the look will change to a less hard/dry physique. I respond really well to Mast, even low doses.

After this small cut i will try to gain some lean muscle mass, hopefully in the right places. Want to keep my AAS dosages still quite low but up the GH to 6 or even 10iu's a day and implement a good insulin protocol. I dont feel good when i up the AAS dosages to what i used to do 7-8 years ago, thats why i want to try higher GH and insulin dosages to see what that will do for me.
Shit bro you look ridiculous. Absolutely amazing..like amazing amazing.

I see a couple of dudes from that thread went on to get their cards...Hey bboy, what year did you end up getting your card, because in quite a few threads many had you pegged early on?!

I see a couple of dudes from that thread went on to get their cards...Hey bboy, what year did you end up getting your card, because in quite a few threads many had you pegged early on?!
2013 north American bodybuilding championship
Over 40 heavyweight and overall champion 🏆
Screenshot_20231211-164831_Chrome.jpg

Me thinks you may be being too modest. I am almost certain that the members here would welcome you weighing in now and again. You don’t build a physique like yours by not knowing just the basics.

Non the less, you gotta do what you are comfortable doing.

Just being honest. Offcourse i do have some knowledge about AAS, diet, training etc...but compared to some guys around here im not smart at all. I dont try to overthink or overcomplicate things. Just follow your diet, use AAS that works for you(!), train with good intensity and stay consistent for many years then results will follow. I read almost every day or every few days on this board and some people really like to make things so complicated.

Just being honest. Offcourse i do have some knowledge about AAS, diet, training etc...but compared to some guys around here im not smart at all. I dont try to overthink or overcomplicate things. Just follow your diet, use AAS that works for you(!), train with good intensity and stay consistent for many years then results will follow. I read almost every day or every few days on this board and some people really like to make things so complicated.
That's all it really takes to be honest (genetics aside). People overcomplicate things and worry about petty crap too much. People get lost in the forest looking for a specific tree.

That thread has a shit ton of names! I had no idea that was the name Kucklo used here, lol.

I'll say this, Lil Savage/Big L could have got his pro card without a doubt. He has some of the best genetics i've ever seen. He could get in shape very quickly even when he pushed his bodyweight too far. When he was on, he was an absolute beast to see in person. How he never got his card is beyond me, lol. Guy is solid in person. Had a major knee surgery a few years back.

That's all it really takes to be honest (genetics aside). People overcomplicate things and worry about petty crap too much. People get lost in the forest looking for a specific tree.
You mean if I forget to put my reconstituted gh in the fridge after 30min, I don’t have to subtract for the .0000034221th of the vial, you know, to account for the degradation, when I pin next day. What about morning vs night vs mixNmatch dosing. What about Gh wee wee shots, to maximize absorption so I can skip the math?

Wait, What if I forget to pin test 1 day, and remember 1st thing in the morning, after. Do I add the extra XX mg to account for the miss, and then resume normal XXX mg next time I pin?

What about if I don’t have time to eat solid foods because of… LIFE. Now I have to drink a shake 🙈, will I lose gains because Whole Food macros don’t equal shake macros?

I can’t afford to lose any percentile of gains..
1702347417169.jpeg

So many Pro caliber physiques over the years on here!

We could probably dig up a few threads like these that go way back LOL!

AB

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan