mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one use EQ as the base of their cycle? ..long term?

Pretty sure, 1g eq is just as bad as 1g of anything else for hematocrit and rbc.

I know a few guy who used 200-300 mg of anadrol a day for years on end in the 80s and guess what they are still alive and healthy.

but do they donate blood often, and get labs done? just to stay on the safe side?

I've used EQ at 600mg for a while and donated blood regularly. Very few sides, some anxiety was present...

Also, have seen both sides of the coin regarding drol. Seen people use it for long periods without problems and a kid that ended up in the ER taking 50mg daily for a little while.

never donated blood or had crit issues running these doses.

I ran that cycle to test the theory of crit and rbc benefit of the two.

well that's great news then.. but everybody different.. I never gave blood until 3 mo ago.. and my hemoglobin was 20.5 so I decided to start donating, and getting labs done

I still have to go have my labs done very soon..

I've used EQ at 600mg for a while and donated blood regularly. Very few sides, some anxiety was present...

Also, have seen both sides of the coin regarding drol. Seen people use it for long periods without problems and a kid that ended up in the ER taking 50mg daily for a little while.

exactly.. that's my point of saying everybody is different.. I love being on, but also want to stay as healthy as possible

Same here...

I'm convinced that something like TRT test plus a bit of HGH and some primo is the best way to achieve that.

im actually shocked at what can be done with just a little test after years of running high doses.

ad in a few little extras like you said and for most applications I don't see the need for high dosing anymore.

Same here...

I'm convinced that something like TRT test plus a bit of HGH and some primo is the best way to achieve that.

What dosages of HGH and primo are you referring to?

not the base but 1800mg eq with 1800mg tp and 2100mg anadrol.

a few other compounds along the way, just different orals, ran about 300mg or orals ed the whole time, anadrol mostly but there was also tbol and wini for a bit.

ran for 3-4 months.

great cycle.

Any GH in there? How were the sides from 300 of orals?

I've ran EQ alone and as a base many times and love it 900-1600

2iu pharma HGH
400mg pharma primo

Have you run these two at that dosage along with a TRT? If so, what results did you get? And for how long? Did you get blood work done?

A friend of mine used a small dose of test and 200mg of pharma primo and loved it. He made good gains too as low a dosage as that might seem.

Have you run these two at that dosage along with a TRT? If so, what results did you get? And for how long? Did you get blood work done?

I ran pharma HGH with a bit of test long ago, for no longer than 2 months. I don't even consider myself experienced with HGH, but it was awesome.

I haven't used primo, actually... Don't wanna risk with UG and can't get pharma. Just an opinion based on some research.

I do use pharm grade var every now and then for a few weeks with TRT test or slightly above and I love it. I don't get super heavy but composition stays good with muscles full.

I rarely do bloods. CPK was high once but came ok next time. I do eat healthy with plenty of fruits.

Any GH in there? How were the sides from 300 of orals?

I've ran EQ alone and as a base many times and love it 900-1600

no GH. gotta save something for later... lol!

I tolerate drol really well and don't get bad sides. 300mgs was no issue.
I was taking tons of other stuff though, NAC more then 3g ed, like 600-800mg glutathione wk, 300+mg resveratrol/wk, 400/600mg curc/wk and a very heavy pre/intra/post regime.

in my experience adding gh or peps just makes the whole thing a bit more effective.

Good luck to anyone that believes such absurdity . bill Roberts is an idiot , but I guess ton of noobers get carried away . EQ and dbol are no way the same. If you're not a chemist then you got no business saying so, all compounds are close , in fact all AAS are in some form derivative of test. Why test needs to form base of cycles . The forum community has gotten so out of hand just spreads lunacy . EQ at such high dose careful of your blood oressure and really if you need more pills for sides then wake up , there are proven methods of using gear. Seems the impatience and laziness getting. So bad we forget that still takes hard work even when using gear, yet in search free rides , ignorance is out of control

Any issues with normal functions when doing this? Like no libido, etc?

I tried doing eq at trt levels like Phillips said (200mg ew) and my libido which has never been an issue jumped through the roof the first 8 weeks or so. Leveled back to normal after. Not sure why.

thank you all for the responses..

i've been runnin' gear since i was 23 (so roughly 20yrs now)

i know what to do to achieve the body i want, but as i get older i wonder if there isn't a better way hence my question..

i've done plenty of EQ, but never as the sole base ..always with TEST & it's been great, but with TEST as the base, i inevitably run into sides ..usually ESTROGEN related & i take the right measures to combat it (ancillaries)

i have run into "EQ anxiety" & it was usually solved by either taking an AI or by adding a DHT (MAST) or both

i dunno, but it would seem that EQ with a lil MAST might or could be perfect as a base? ..then i could cycle in PROP or TREN or orals, depending on what my goal was at the time ..and maybe just not have to deal with ancillaries at all? ..the less sh!t the better, right?

Question: if you run a EQ only cycle like Roberts described at HRT levels say 200mg ew, would you have any use for an anti-estrogen?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws