over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone do hip injections ?

Very specific spot. My girlfriend is a nurse, so she taught me the exact area...

those nurse girlfriends...

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Attachments

• ventro glute 3.jpg
    ventro glute 3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,702
I've been a registered nurse for 20 years. Look at one cheek and divide it into 4 quadrants use the upper outer quadrant anywhere in that area is fine.

Nope... Please read the thread. We're talking about different things...

...not a typical upper outside quadrant of the gluteus maximus injection.

"The ventrogluteal muscle involves the gluteus medius and minimus. It is situated deep and away from major nerves and blood vessels and is a safe site for all clients. Research has shown that injuries such as fibrosis, nerve damage, abscess, tissue necrosis, muscle contraction, gangrene, and pain have been associated with all the common IM sites except the ventrogluteal site (Nicoll and Hesby, 2002). Therefore, the ventrogluteal site is the preferred injection site for infants, children, and adults (Hockenberry and Wilson, 2007; Nicoll and Hesby, 2002)"

Attachments

• Ventro Glute site 1 copy.jpg
    Ventro Glute site 1 copy.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3,134
VG is by far my favorite easiest spot.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Definitely my favorite spot. No pip, holds a good amount, and easy to reach(once you figure out where it is). 25g 1" goes in like butter!

is there a special technique to it or something? i dont understand where to stick the pin:confused:

im scared to scrape hip bone lol

Uncover the back from the waist to the top of the buttocks. Imagine a line that runs across the back just above the crack between the buttocks. An injection may be given below the waist and above this line.

Uncover the back from the waist to the top of the buttocks. Imagine a line that runs across the back just above the crack between the buttocks. An injection may be given below the waist and above this line.
Sitting down (esp on the toilet) I can really see where you are talking about now and very interested. I wonder how some Deca and eq would do in there to help with a bad hip and working on hip flexor (

Been using the VG site for some time now in my rotation. Its a very good spot, I stand straight on one leg and on the injection side/leg I kind of have slightly have bent at the knee (think of side chest pose) once there you should see a half moon shape more or less.. thats the sweet spot, if you cant find it make sure you turn your knee in towards the other and it should pop. My VG can handle 2cc max with some discomfort but 1.5 easily like butter.. and unlike glutes you dont sit on the site so thats a plus.

other than that youtube is awesome for visuals.
A34

...not a typical upper outside quadrant of the gluteus maximus injection.

"The ventrogluteal muscle involves the gluteus medius and minimus. It is situated deep and away from major nerves and blood vessels and is a safe site for all clients. Research has shown that injuries such as fibrosis, nerve damage, abscess, tissue necrosis, muscle contraction, gangrene, and pain have been associated with all the common IM sites except the ventrogluteal site (Nicoll and Hesby, 2002). Therefore, the ventrogluteal site is the preferred injection site for infants, children, and adults (Hockenberry and Wilson, 2007; Nicoll and Hesby, 2002)"

great pic!

VG is my go to spot , holds 3ml just fine

I had terrible PIP when first going in the VG. Once broke in they work just fine. Will hold 3ml and you can go deeper with a needle than you would think.

i like VG as well. Although I have aspirated blood before. Couldn’t figure out why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread! I've been researching the VG as a possible site to add to my rotation and this thread has been very helpful.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws