over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone try an all shakes diet?

My toilet hates me when I try such a protocol. I stick to 2 liquid meals a day and that seems to be my sweet spot.

Last year I tried a mostly liquid shake diet, and felt ok... for the first week, and then completely drained, weak, and dizzy for the next week and a half before i gave up and had a solid meal. In my opinion, shakes are a good morning meal replacement, but shouldn't be relied on to sustain a healthy diet.

yup, i use to do IF style dieting nd have tried shakes and stuff a bit, hell even today had a shake with oats and a few other supps, and felt horrible until i could get some real good in a few hours later, i dont think i can do IF or shakes only, i feel to crappy anymore.... could it be a resetting period perhaps? could i try it out and see if after a week i feel better, sure, but dont think i want to because i felt horrible today....and dizzy on most days i dont get a solid meal in right away when i wake up...

Been trying shakes with raw milk, raw eggs, oats, and banana for breakfast, then just water thru out the day, then some beef or chicken with a salad for supper

Tried a couple raw milk fasts, but after awhile I started to miss eating food, so eating dinner really helps

I like syntha 6 and muscle milk, just because the taste is awesome and that makes everything easier lol

Last edited:
Looks like a crazy diet but ibam gonna try it out. Q use to train me and all I can say is the man knows his stuff and if he is trying it I will too

What do you guys do for energy thru the day? About early afternoon I'm tired as hell, which hinders my gym time

Maybe eat a good lunch and do shakes for supper? I drink around 3 cups of coffee and do ECA 3x a day as is

I'm thinking about using shakes this summer as when it gets hot, my appetite dies quick. So it'll be mainly shakes, but with some fruit thrown in, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, black berries, ect ect. Nothing heavy.

with out some kind of solid food this protocol acts more like a diuretic to me. it totally cleans me out. lol i have tried it several times and if i dont eat a solid lunch or breakfast then takes me a couple days just to pull it back together if you know what i mean..:0

i tried it as teenager, it's bullshit... I got real flat and soft... I don't recommend it... Then again we didn't have much in the early 90's just metrx, hot stuff (ha) and metabol, or whatever it was called... plus whey protein... I also used to eat a lot of raw eggs mixed with my shakes, I did ok and did gain lots of weight at one time, but then I must've eaten a bad egg and I got sick for months... At the beginning of my diet, I was 230ish, fat as hell, then dropped to 190, just before I was going to start trying to add mass, I got sick as hell and puked for two weeks straight, dropped to 142, looked and felt like shit... Never had a raw egg again...

Looks like a crazy diet but ibam gonna try it out. Q use to train me and all I can say is the man knows his stuff and if he is trying it I will too
It's great for getting in shape fast.
What do you guys do for energy thru the day? About early afternoon I'm tired as hell, which hinders my gym time

Maybe eat a good lunch and do shakes for supper? I drink around 3 cups of coffee and do ECA 3x a day as is
I'd reccommend the meal after the workout.....I actually have plenty of energy on this .....my body gets used to a small amount of carbs.
I'm thinking about using shakes this summer as when it gets hot, my appetite dies quick. So it'll be mainly shakes, but with some fruit thrown in, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, black berries, ect ect. Nothing heavy.
Try doing shakes for a few days, it might jack your appetite back up.

I've only used shakes to supplement when I can't get a real meal. If I was trying to really shred body fat I might try it, but I rather cut my calories and eat real food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're tkaing EC 3x and drinking coffee in addition 3x daily, and don't have energy, it means your body is fried and completely resistant to stims. You need to stop all stims for a month. The caffeine will just make you more tired at this point.

If you're tkaing EC 3x and drinking coffee in addition 3x daily, and don't have energy, it means your body is fried and completely resistant to stims. You need to stop all stims for a month. The caffeine will just make you more tired at this point.

L tyrosine will also help stim sensitivity

Oh jeesh no, I'd never sleep lol

Coffee with ECA, so only 3 doses of caffeine daily....shoulda clarified!!

Oh jeesh no, I'd never sleep lol

Coffee with ECA, so only 3 doses of caffeine daily....shoulda clarified!!

Still though, if you don't have energy after that, it's time for a break from it. I've been through that plenty of times. You have to cycle off stims, even caffeine.

I usually only have a couple cups of coffee on the weekends, no ephedra

Just starting the second week now and am actually feeling more energetic as I go... Must've been getting accustomed to shakes only all day

I'd go crazy only drinking shakes. could i blend up clam chowder?

Still though, if you don't have energy after that, it's time for a break from it. I've been through that plenty of times. You have to cycle off stims, even caffeine.

x2

Even if he goes down to just 3 cups of coffee for a week or 2. Perhaps going down a cup of coffee each week till he is on nothing.

I have had 2 weeks of loads of food and for the next week gonna mainly consume shakes (protein, fruit, oats, veggies, nuts etc). I am gonna buy a good beef isolate and use that for a change.

x2

Even if he goes down to just 3 cups of coffee for a week or 2. Perhaps going down a cup of coffee each week till he is on nothing.

I have had 2 weeks of loads of food and for the next week gonna mainly consume shakes (protein, fruit, oats, veggies, nuts etc). I am gonna buy a good beef isolate and use that for a change.

I did like 2-3 days of only whey as my protein source before I craved solid food again. It's good because I was tired of solid food and now I like it again.

I have done a almost all shake diet before with UltraMets was not too bad. Recently I have been doing almost a full Keto Diet except trace carbs in some food sources and veggie carbs seems to be keeping me full for the most part no cravings and dropping weight quick and painlessly. Been doing about 2 shakes a day with peanut butter and 2 liquid egg white meals with a coconut oil or almonds and 2 whole meals with a oil or avocado or whole eggs. Super easy and great for a time crunch. 25Min Hiit Cardio to top it off and makes easy work of a day.

I feel less tired now that I've done nearly two weeks of shakes daily, and food after the 5pm mark....still try not to gorge lol

I actually add coffee to my chocolate shakes a couple times a day to go with my primatene and baby aspirin, and it tastes pretty damn good! Also eliminated some calories from the raw whole milk I always added to sweeten my coffees.

Then I'll drink a low/no carb monster now just because...although I gave up that and sodas over a year ago...something to help kill off the appetite

Since this is essentially the 2.0 version of the Velocity Diet, I'll go another two weeks and see what's up....so far nothing too too dramatic coming up in the 2 week mark..I believe the velocity diet was for 28 days to a time

Last edited:

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner