over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are we a "dying breed"?

It's the generation gap, I consider myself a tweener right now. I am getting ready to turn 28. Younger guys dont get it, its always he's on steroids.....Oh really, Ill give you 4 bottles of test so you can get huge. But yet your sorry ass will come lift 2 maybe 3 times a week....... I catch alot of shit from people where I train giving me a hard time. They are like I believe he's cheating, hard to tell what he takes, wish I had his money blah blah blah. It's fucking simple to me. I see it like this......When I was in here on Friday night where you? The movies/bar. What about Saturday for AM fasted cardio? Oh you slept til 2pm. What about Sunday when I came in? Oh yeah you were hungover and getting Mcdonalds breakfast....

There is no other justified reason than HARD WORK and Diet! Period, No way but the hard way. Take all the supps, aas, gh, slin whatever the you want. But if you cant be dedicated, train 5,6,7 days a week, recover, eat right, do cardio when needed. NEWSFLASH, you wont be shit! This shit aint free, nothing is.

I got a little of topic on my rant but it is the truth. I may not be the smartest, biggest, strongest, fastest, most athletic and so on. But I wont be outworked!

Great post! Kinda got me pumped up!

People change. I grew up wanting to be huge. Got to a certain point and changed my mind. Wasnt lazy. I work out short intense crazy workouts. I just decided I didnt like what I looked like when I got past a certain weight nor did I like the way I felt past a certain point. I didnt feel healthy on higher dose gear, and eating more food then 3 normal people. I felt disgusting. Just my opinion. Theres more to life then getting big. A hell of a lot more. boom.

I really wanted to grab some 150s and do a set right next to them and drop those suckers.

I always control my dumbells i hate the guys "throw" not drop them on the ground . But if there are some dumbasses standing in front of the heavy rack i will let them fly right after a warning of "watch yo feet". They learn fast

Goody- get out of Island gym and come train at Oceanside! it's a whole different ball game there. Sure theres a few like the ones you mentioned and there are athletes that train with a different purpose, but for the most part everyone is working their balls off, weather it's for explosive power for football, big ass weights for powerlifting/bodybuilding, or assenine cardio.

Besides, I think it's time we trained again.

i personally blame the gym owners for this...i switched gym about 2 years ago to a gym that had a reputation for being a true gym..you guys know what i mean...it wasnt till about 2-3 weeks ago the ppl who work there started putting up signs saying no dropping weights and all that kind of shit...my boss who used to train back in the day at my gym tells me stories about how it really used to be..to put it plain and simple parents didnt want their kids going anywhere near the gym...9 out of 10 gyms will look at the hardcore training thing as unethical and its only gonna get worse which blows

i personally blame the gym owners for this...i switched gym about 2 years ago to a gym that had a reputation for being a true gym..you guys know what i mean...it wasnt till about 2-3 weeks ago the ppl who work there started putting up signs saying no dropping weights and all that kind of shit...my boss who used to train back in the day at my gym tells me stories about how it really used to be..to put it plain and simple parents didnt want their kids going anywhere near the gym...9 out of 10 gyms will look at the hardcore training thing as unethical and its only gonna get worse which blows

Lol tell your boss to lend me $750 K and I'll get something badass open.

You would figure the owners being 3 ex professional athletes the would get it. IF you think those signs are bad try going down the street to the northfield island gym, Last time I trained there I had some 150lb trainer come tell me I'd be asked to leave if I slammed the weights again. I was racking 425 after a set of declines, not exactly slamming anything.

I don't think you guys are a dying breed. Was bodybuilding really that much more popular 20 years ago? I have a feeling bodybuilding will stay the same as it is now for a long time. It will never be mainstream because steroids are worse for you can cocaine and heroin according to the general population. It will always be underground with little payoff at the end as far as making money goes.

I hear ya on the payoff and all that..but 20 years ago you could watch all the big BBing shows on ESPN...they actually covered it.

Lol tell your boss to lend me $750 K and I'll get something badass open.

You would figure the owners being 3 ex professional athletes the would get it. IF you think those signs are bad try going down the street to the northfield island gym, Last time I trained there I had some 150lb trainer come tell me I'd be asked to leave if I slammed the weights again. I was racking 425 after a set of declines, not exactly slamming anything.

I hear that man..I had a similar exp. when I was still a new face in N'field....were all cool now though...and I have zero issues there now...
Never had an issuse at all in the Absc. location.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear