Aromasin Vs Arimidex

Do you prefer Asin or Adex

• Aromasin

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
For me?....Aromasin.

Its a suicide inhibitor....meaning....binds with aromatase enzymes and then subsequently permanently disables the enzyme by destroying it.

It doesn't negatively affecting your lipids like other non-steroidal AIs. It is also not liver toxic, and can be ran for longer lengths of time without negative effect. This makes it a better option to run on cycle from a pure health standpoint. Aromasin will not hurt your gains on cycle like other AIs, but may actually help them. Another benefit on cycle is that steroidal AIs lower SHBG which increases the ratio of free to bound testosterone. What that means during your cycle is a very positive impact on your gains. This (in a sense) makes your Anabolic Androgenic Steroids more bio-available.

adex - definitely more predictable than aromasin

aromasin can lower aromatase to a different degree each time, even though it can be dosed exactly the same and secondly - I've seen too many people who have permanently damaged the aromatase enzyme by long-term use of aromasin and can have e2 below the norm even on 2g of testosterone without IA - with adex this problem never occurs

I actually prefer arimidex now and I was a long time aromasin lover.
Arimidex is more "consistent" for me. Just like Luki said, there were certain cycles where 25mg of Aromasin worked and other times it didnt do shit.
Dosing felt all over the place for me. And personally, Arimidex doesnt hit my lipids that hard at all.

adex - definitely more predictable than aromasin

aromasin can lower aromatase to a different degree each time, even though it can be dosed exactly the same and secondly - I've seen too many people who have permanently damaged the aromatase enzyme by long-term use of aromasin and can have e2 below the norm even on 2g of testosterone without IA - with adex this problem never occurs
Never heard of the permanently damaged enzyme… that’s enough to scare me off too.

Do you find you need more asin vs adex yo maintain the same level of e2? (Assuming .5adex = 12.5asin)

Never heard of the permanently damaged enzyme… that’s enough to scare me off too.

Do you find you need more asin vs adex yo maintain the same level of e2? (Assuming .5adex = 12.5asin)
it depends - as @TheOtherOne55 wrote, for example, you can take a 1g test and 12.5mg of aromasin is enough for you every other day and other times you will need 25mg a day and it will still be too little to control estrogen with the same 1g test - too unpredictable aromasin

I've only run Adex, never tried Aromasin. Now a days I limit my AI use, will use Arimidex @ 1mg EOD, and only when Test levels get up around 750 - 1000mg/wk and estrogen sides start to show themselves. I am curious about Aromasin though, have heard it's milder than Adex and less harsh on the system. Although, the unpredictability of Aromasin is new to me, and never heard of the permanently damaged aromatase enzyme by long-term use, wasn't aware, new info to me.

I've only run Adex, never tried Aromasin. Now a days I limit my AI use, will use Arimidex @ 1mg EOD, and only when Test levels get up around 750 - 1000mg/wk and estrogen sides start to show themselves. I am curious about Aromasin though, have heard it's milder than Adex and less harsh on the system. Although, the unpredictability of Aromasin is new to me, and never heard of the permanently damaged aromatase enzyme by long-term use, wasn't aware, new info to me.
That’s a pretty high dose, it doesn’t crash your estro?
I’m rarely more then 1/2 mg twice a week

I used to be an aromasin guy for fear of estrogen sides like gyno. I thought disabling the receptor was a good thing but as I've used adex i agree it is predictable and easier for me to dose it usual more cost efficient also. I prefer to use a solution with 1ml gel caps. Half a cap .5mg, quarter .25. Works great for me

Good thread

What’s “healthier / safer” for long term use for TRT.

Been on low dose Aroma for over a decade due to the lipid friendly thought process.

What you guys do with all that rebound from adex when u come off ?

Good thread

What’s “healthier / safer” for long term use for TRT.

Been on low dose Aroma for over a decade due to the lipid friendly thought process.
My urologist prescribed 1mg daily Adex paired with the 200mg/wk of test. Way too much!!!!! I just stack em up since it’s like $1 for 30 1mg tablets with my insurance.

As long as you’re monitoring your lipids annually there shouldn’t be a problem with taking Adex long term. I wouldn’t take it unless you have to though. I don’t have to take an AI. Never really have estrogen related issues taking large doses of test. Just keep ‘em on hand if they’re ever needed!

Cage

Yeah ,but all that E is just there ,that can't be a good thing

Absolutely not. AIs don't bind estrogen, they bind aromatase enzyme. So there aren't bound estrogen floating around. There is plenty of aromatase bound by an AI and it's not a bad thing at all if done in the right way. So you could run an AI forever if it makes you stay in the right estrogen range.

Most of you guys just have described aromasin perfectly. I can't find a better word than unpredictable.
Sometimes it's too strong, other times it does nothing at all.
Arimidex for me is predictable but too weak.
The only one which always works for me is letrozole. The problem with letrozole is that is too strong and the best way to take it is with high test dosage.
So i have just come to the conclusion that i have to find a test dose that doesn't require an AI at all or i have to run high test with letrozole.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear