over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin Vs Arimidex

Do you prefer Asin or Adex

• Aromasin

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Arimidex

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Another thing that i've always experienced with aromasin is free test increase, maybe due to the SHBG lowering properties. I feel and see it (i'm bigger, stronger, more aggressive with exemestane) and bloods have confirmed that.

but there is a difference if someone runs 200-500mg test and 1500mg and more - in the second case in 99% we will not do without IA
Fair enough - I guess I’ve just become disillusioned with AIs because of the consistency issues @TheOtherOne55 mentioned - and I’ve always ran pharm grade…

Studies have shown greatest aromasin absorption when taken with a higher fat breakfast.

From the Pfizer pamphlet under absorption

adex - definitely more predictable than aromasin

aromasin can lower aromatase to a different degree each time, even though it can be dosed exactly the same and secondly - I've seen too many people who have permanently damaged the aromatase enzyme by long-term use of aromasin and can have e2 below the norm even on 2g of testosterone without IA - with adex this problem never occurs
How did you solve (if there is a solution) to bring the situation back to the way it was before? I would like to think about trying a medium/high dosage of Test without AI... ?

this is a commonly known fact and another downside to aromasin - it must be taken at a specific time, while with adex and letro there is no such problem
they also have a different average life
for this arimidex is more "manageable"

That’s a pretty high dose, it doesn’t crash your estro?
I’m rarely more then 1/2 mg twice a week
it depends a lot from person to person.
I am a high converter (unfortunately) and I take AI like candy.
despite the "high" doses taken, my estrogen is still there.

lucky you who need fewer drugs

That’s a pretty high dose, it doesn’t crash your estro?
I’m rarely more then 1/2 mg twice a week
My urologist prescribed 1mg daily Adex paired with the 200mg/wk of test. Way too much!!!!! I just stack em up since it’s like $1 for 30 1mg tablets with my insurance.

As long as you’re monitoring your lipids annually there shouldn’t be a problem with taking Adex long term. I wouldn’t take it unless you have to though. I don’t have to take an AI. Never really have estrogen related issues taking large doses of test. Just keep ‘em on hand if they’re ever needed!

Cage
Over 15 years ago when I started doing HRT I started with an HRT clinic. Same as Cage mentioned, the clinic had me doing 1mg daily Adex paired with 200mg/wk of Test Cyp. Quickly I found a board to join, not this one, where I started learning about all the different compounds and what they do and how strong and/or effective they are. I built up to 1g/wk of gear with Test being the main AAS and then went to 1500/mg, and lastly topped out at just over 2g/wk with say a Test to Tren & Mast ratio of 2 to 1. So, at this point the 1mg OED of Adex worked for me. I did also try every 3rd day or say 1mg of Adex twice a week with success. Then it hit our community about the negatives of crashing your estrogen and then the effects of using AI's, but by this time I had started to change things up. I wasn't using as much AAS during a run, it's been years since I last went over 1g/wk of gear and so I stopped using an AI and converted over to using Mast for E control and worked on adjusting my ratios of Test to Mast to find that middle ground. The last time I used Adex was this past early fall when I decided to throw some Deca in with my Test and Mast and I ballooned up right away. Threw in the Adex at 1mg EOD and within a week had the sides under control. Did it for a short stint and then pulled the Deca and the Adex because I just didn't need it in at the time but wanted to give it a little trial run. This year I'm going to run Deca again with Test and Mast or Primo in place of the Mast and play around with ratios to find that sweet spot. I will start out right below 1g total of all gear combined to find a good ratio that works and then potentially build from there. I have Adex on hand if needed but won't use it unless I have to. Just like Cage said, "keep ‘em on hand if they’re ever needed!"

it depends a lot from person to person.
I am a high converter (unfortunately) and I take AI like candy.
despite the "high" doses taken, my estrogen is still there.

lucky you who need fewer drugs
Yep, I'm not necessarily a high converter but find when I get up to a gram or higher of TTL gear, I typically need to throw in an AI at some level.

To those who take an AI, what were signs you needed one? I can imagine loss of sex drive, holding loads of water and stuff.

For instance, I'm now on 1200 mg of test, 600 bold and 200 mast. Sex drive is perfect, not too much but certainly there, no joint pain. Lines of my socks show a little in my ankles but I guess that's acceptable considering I'm also on hgh and insulin.. I've literally never used an AI before, not on 1000mg of test only either.

To those who take an AI, what were signs you needed one? I can imagine loss of sex drive, holding loads of water and stuff.

For instance, I'm now on 1200 mg of test, 600 bold and 200 mast. Sex drive is perfect, not too much but certainly there, no joint pain. Lines of my socks show a little in my ankles but I guess that's acceptable considering I'm also on hgh and insulin.. I've literally never used an AI before, not on 1000mg of test only either.
Joints, sex drive, puffiness, itchy or sensitive nips is what I go by without bloodwork. Even with bloodwork everyone is different with e2 levels that are good for them. When u start getting to <50 I think that's going towards the low end of e2 range.

For me it's primarily water retention, especially around the ankles/lower leg, moodiness and if I don't get on it right away some light acne can pop up.

Sex drive for me

Good thread

What’s “healthier / safer” for long term use for TRT.

Been on low dose Aroma for over a decade due to the lipid friendly thought process.

Thoughts?

you talking indents in your skin? Or you can see where your socks were like when you pass tf out on the couch and have lines on your face

you talking indents in your skin? Or you can see where your socks were like when you pass tf out on the couch and have lines on your face
Haha no just the lines in the ankle where the socks were, nothing spectacular. I just always feel like I should use an AI especially on higher doses of test since I don't think I know anyone who doesn't use them. But I feel fine so just have to convince myself it's all good.

Haha no just the lines in the ankle where the socks were, nothing spectacular. I just always feel like I should use an AI especially on higher doses of test since I don't think I know anyone who doesn't use them. But I feel fine so just have to convince myself it's all good.
You could be one of those lucky souls that can have higher estro and no nippley symptoms. If you’re topped out on your normal dose of gear, might consider just getting a blood test and see where you‘re at.

although i’m not exactly sure if you have that option in your country

Aromasin is just a better product all around

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear