advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what size did women find you disgusting?

Im around 9" and thick. THey get so happy when they see it

IMO

Flexs Jamie Pinder has a perfect muscularity for a woman who trains/competes, muscularity which is syill attractive for a female. The more than that, the more disgusting, the less than that - a bit too little

In all seriousness. I've rarely had any negativity due to my size. I think girls may make comments behind my back, but I don't ever hear them. I don't wear bodybuilding gear, or anything that implies I lift. When I was in my 20's and 260lbs, I do remember some jealousy. Now I hear, "wow you look great for an old guy"

It's all in the attitude you portray. I've never once told people I was a bodybuilder. When they ask, I say I'm a body shaper.

In all seriousness. I've rarely had any negativity due to my size. I think girls may make comments behind my back, but I don't ever hear them. I don't wear bodybuilding gear, or anything that implies I lift. When I was in my 20's and 260lbs, I do remember some jealousy. Now I hear, "wow you look great for an old guy"

It's all in the attitude you portray. I've never once told people I was a bodybuilder. When they ask, I say I'm a body shaper.

I agree that your personality/attitude is paramount. Then again...you are tall...so 280 on you looks way diff than 250 on a guy that is 5'6. Women like tall....and height, while it may be your nemesis on stage...probably makes you look like less of a mutant when clothed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Honestly it really depends on where you are in the country or world for that matter. Its been my observation that women in bigger cities or more populated areas like more muscular men. I have done the internet dating thing and talked to women all over the country. The most positive responses I got to off season or competition photos were in the following locales:

Jersey (yes Jersey)
New York (State and city)
Florida
Texas
California
Arizona
Maryland (especially closer to DC or Baltimore)

The worst areas are the south. NC, SC, Tenn just hate big muscular men-sure theres the odd isolated pocket but for the most part its poots-ville. They want soft non aggressive non manly men who arent threatening.

As far as 'disgusting' I think for me it started at 240, really got bad at 270 and anything over 300 was like you were a fucking circus freak show attraction....which I was just fine with- negative reactions meant I was getting results.
The odd thing was the better shape I got in before shows really sent women into repulsion overdrive, the only women who liked it were competitive themselves, and oh yes- strippers liked it, liked it a lot.

BOTHER GOOD TO SEE YOU POSTING !!!
I just asked about you

On topic. I find bf. And vasculatity to be a big factor

When I lived in the US versus Europe it's differnt. In the US at 6'2", and north of 250, vag was a dwindling resource.

In Europe. Nowadays I stay leaner (smaller LOL), but it seems the bigger I get, the more positive attention I get. Being lean and not all bloated helps in any place, I'd guess.

Women in Europe love big muscular dudes, especially over 35 years old.
Guys here are skinny or fat, passive when they talk to women and notorious for not taking care of themselves after 25y/o. So it's easy.

I'd absolutely throw up a pic but ive been a member on here for years and wouldn't want to get banned. so if you really want to see it ask a mod to approve it and ill throw it up just for you. promise

I don't think it matters if you have abs, as long as you are not very vainy

Also the bigger you are, the more friendly you have to be... and more smiling ! Otherwise you will be intimidating women, in a bad way

I am 5ft 10 around 240-245, I honestly have only had a increase in women, i think because over here in the UK its fashionable for guys to be skinny and wear skin tight "skinny" clothes, so when women see a guy who actually looks masculine it really wets their appetite haha.

I will say i get a lot more attention being husky like 13-16% bf, so just full and rounded when, another thing is my attitude, i dont talk about bodybuilding at all, i am confident secure in myself and i don't walk around in hoodies with squat till you drop slogan on them haha. I think sometimes that image really turns women of.

Well tbh since I started lifting I've only seen an increase in attention. Went from skinny-fat 5'11 170lbs to 240lbs with abs and it's never been better. I guess the self confidence you get helps. I don't know if another 20lbs will help, however.....

I don't think it matters if you have abs, as long as you are not very vainy

You must not have either.
Take it from me Abs and Veins draw women.
I'm now charging $8 pr photo and grossing $1000 yr.lol
Pays for my primo and keeps the cameras rolling.
I shpuld start charging them for messaging my forearms, like a giant veiny ..........

positive attntion across the board here

tho some girls just prefer skinny tattoo hat wearers in nj and ny lol thats the new thing

you from jersey bro? I'm in south jersey and that's definitely the "thing" lol

Last edited:
When I lived in the US versus Europe it's differnt. In the US at 6'2", and north of 250, vag was a dwindling resource.

See, that I don't get...I'm 6'2" and in the last 10 years ranged from 235 to 280. I've lived in VA/DC, NC, spent an ungodly amount of time in Jersey and now live in FL and have NEVER had an issue.

Maybe the height and my approachable nature (think Gomer Pyle meets Johnny Bravo!) play into my favor. I've also had the advantage of being in a profession where my education/intelligence is part of my everyday, so the "meathead" stereotype is eliminated fairly quickly.

I think there are lots of things that play into the negative stereotype, but being affable and approachable, along with being able to discuss things outside of sports, weights and chicken breasts go a long way...

as long as I'm not really off-season bloated, whether I'm pre contest or not, I could have all the black and / or fat women I could stand :mad:. I reason to myself they are representative of all the female population, they just have nothing to lose by being forward. I guess fat chicks need lovin' too

I'm currently 5'10 and 245 at 8% and I'm dating a Georgia tech girl whose a phi mu in Atlanta so I would definitely say it's all about the guy. Never thought a chic as smart as she is would wanna date a meat head.

You must not have either.
Take it from me Abs and Veins draw women.
I'm now charging $8 pr photo and grossing $1000 yr.lol
Pays for my primo and keeps the cameras rolling.
I shpuld start charging them for messaging my forearms, like a giant veiny ..........

Yeah it's all about being lean. You can be huge and bulky and no one even notices but you get shredded and vascular and people cant take their eyes off you.

Some times women who are with skinny girlish guys will look at a bodybuilder physique and say "ew thats gross, I wouldn't want to be with someone that looked like that", but they are full of shit, when their skinny boyfriend at the gym is busy doing a set they sneak there glances.

I was told i was too big at 190 and 5'6". My wife hates when im 210lbs, still same height lol. I think around 180 and lean even at my height I look meathead'ish oh well. I really could care less. I wouldnt date an out of shape chick anyways just not my thing, so even if I was single, I think id have no problem at any of those weights attracting the female I would want to date.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131