advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what size did women find you disgusting?

If you have a decent looking face and a charming personality, none of this other nonsense makes a difference. Being good looking will break down most social barriers with opposite sex.

Another big one is fashion and dressing well. One thing I have realized about the really huge guys is they have no fashion sense at all or give up bc nothing fits right. Not speaking for all of them, but lots of them. How you dress and carry yourself will also break down a lot of barriers.

MIKE ARNOLD....clear you inbox please. I need to chat with you. Please pm me if you see this. Thank you

most women that I have known that are comfortable enough to be honest have all mentioned that I was gross or too big 240+ and leanish. but that doesn't mean that there is less attention from strangers...

260-280 softer doesn't seem like much of a problem, most seem to say they are grossed out by the vascularity.

I was told i was too big at 190 and 5'6". My wife hates when im 210lbs, still same height lol.

and i thought I was the only one whose height didn't change with weight fluctuations ;)

in seriousness, it really boils down to low value trying to protect their ego by pretending that high value isn't their type.

In all seriousness. I've rarely had any negativity due to my size. I think girls may make comments behind my back, but I don't ever hear them. I don't wear bodybuilding gear, or anything that implies I lift. When I was in my 20's and 260lbs, I do remember some jealousy. Now I hear, "wow you look great for an old guy"

It's all in the attitude you portray. I've never once told people I was a bodybuilder. When they ask, I say I'm a body shaper.

Body builder. Not bodybuilder. [emoji6]

lol. Most women i've known always were turned off by the vascularity.

As thay ask me for a photo...

and thay still want ribbed condoms lol

When you start to look like a meathead, you start attracting more of the women that you likely do not want to attract :D

ya pretty much im 6'4'' 280 and some girls seem to shy away from me cuz my height and size but alot of girls straight eye fuck the shit out of me and theyre usually hot sexy good body etc but usually skanky and not the kind youd wanna date. but then again i have a gf so i dont really care but its nice to get some stares here and there. i think w my height it keeps me from looking too "bulky" and unnatural. currently bulking though looking to get over 300 so we will see lol

Im 5 9' 510' and at 200-220 90% women thought I was perfect. Over 230 they started thinking that was too much!

When my girl watches the UFC the light heavy division 205 is where she make the most remarks about bodies. LOL

Last edited:
I'm just glad I'm engaged and don't have to worry about it :D lol...but like someone said I do feel black and latino women seem to be into muscle a lot more in general.

I also think it's really about leanness and how your face looks (structure, features,etc.) more than anything though overall. In certain places like Jersey and Long Island I've know some ugly ass motherfuckers that do just fine though lol so it all depends.

All my life I had long blonde hair I got way more attn from ladys concerning my hair than my build.
About 8 yrs ago it started falling out and turning white so I cut it all off and guess what no mo girls except my cute young wife who knew me back then?

As far as what people have already said that it's all relative. Different women have different ideals when it comes to a physique. I will say that black and latino women have taken more of an interest in me the bigger I get. I was in the dentist office and the hygenist squeezed my arm and was like 'ooohhh do you workout?" :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131