advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BCAA/EAA's how often do you take em. (or not at all)

30 gms in my Pre-, 15 bcaa plus and 15 bcaa instanatized.

Elvia, I love Ya man, but you put on 20lbs of pure muscle in 2-3 weeks ????

20lbs of water...:love:

TNs bcaa taste like bandaids soooo bad....

mix mine with premix grape coolaid mix...

30gms almost everday.

used to take EAA, BCAA, glutamine, the whole nine yards

i stopped using it, no difference

Same here. I recently bought some Beast Aminolytes(buy one get one free special) and started using again but I really don't see or notice a difference...if there it's miniscule.

I train early morning a..m fasted and some salt, magnesium, B complex and a pre workout seems to do the trick.

30 gms in my Pre-, 15 bcaa plus and 15 bcaa instanatized.

Elvia, I love Ya man, but you put on 20lbs of pure muscle in 2-3 weeks ????

Of course not. Muscle is mainly made up of water so I have put 20 pounds of water on in the right places :D Although I guess you could say I have put on 20 pounds of muscle... just not actual muscle tissue as that would be impossible.

I am at least 20 pounds heavier and just as lean. I would have been more if I hadn't have fucked up over Xmas and had to temporarily diet down the bloat. Now I will be increasing food slowly and due to recent addition of MK-677 I am sure I will start putting more water on in the right and wrong places.

My estrogen levels are in range but right at the top. As my test level is very high I am leaving estrogen to rise for now (not using an AI yet) so I am sure that will add to water retention too.

Let's see if I can put on another 20 pounds of "muscle" on in the next 6 weeks whilst staying the same body fat ;)

Same here. I recently bought some Beast Aminolytes(buy one get one free special) and started using again but I really don't see or notice a difference...if there it's miniscule.

I train early morning a..m fasted and some salt, magnesium, B complex and a pre workout seems to do the trick.

I didn't really like Aminolytes and that is saying something as I tend to like most amino products.

At the moment I am using MuscleRage's AminoBlast and Ronnie Coleman's Amino-Tone and I like them both. I usually prefer to use an EAA product though.

20lbs of water...:love:

TNs bcaa taste like bandaids soooo bad....

mix mine with premix grape coolaid mix...

30gms almost everday.

You wouldn't believe how bad there L-glutamine tastes. OMG:eek::eek::eek:

You wouldn't believe how bad there L-glutamine tastes. OMG:eek::eek::eek:

So this is why when i see a company come out with something that tastes incredible and it has raw ingredients in it that I know taste like ass of rat.....I start wondering what truly is in that product.

BCAA's and especially leucine taste sour...Leucine is also very hydrophobic. I put the lab assays up....showing how legitimate the raw ingredient is....very transparent....it goes right from the manufacturing tub into your package....there is no cutting with dextrose/maltodextrin or whatever else certain companies do to make it taste awesome. There is an underlying battle cry in the supplement industry that everyone says...Ive had so many meetings where other supplement companies or retail companies say this simple line and its REALLY true. "If it tastes bad they wont drink it." And it really is the truth and thats why these companies like "i deleted their name" and others do so well because they pretty much give people a chocolate milk shake with the same properties that a chocolate milk shake from Mcdonalds will do to your physique.

Citrulline Malate is another one....unbelievable supplement...coming in just behind creatine monohydrate on what it looks like it can do to a persons physique ....and it tastes like crap! It is so sour that only a sour lemonade or similiar flavor makes it palatable.

Whenever I see someone say something doesnt work (like a couple guys on this thread) that has been pretty much proven (like creatine or bcaa's or eaa's or citrulline malate)....my first thought is...."ok bro you are on drugs and you think your going to get a drug like effect overnight with this stuff and it doesnt work like that"......BUT I WILL GUARANTEE THIS for anyone who thinks EEA's or BCAA's dont work........do this I dare you.....Go down to TRT or natural status for the next year where drugs arent the solution and you cant depend on them to fix every mistake overnight....you will quickly find out how meticulous you need to be with your diet and your supplementation to maintain muscle mass.....and these supplements will be so key in that maintaining of muscle mass that you created with drugs that you will REALLY see the importance of them.....now if they are that important to what natural and TRT guys depend on as their lifeblood to make gains and keep gains without drugs.....guess how much they help when you do use drugs? ALOT....over the longterm but many people dont realize it because they are used to blowing up 15lbs of water in 10 days with testosterone and thats what they are used to.

Myself I pound instantized EAA's or BCAA's....usually 10 grams of them with an extra 3 grams of leucine...in my Peri-workout jug with pomegranate juice (and a bunch of other powder..creatine/citrulline malate etc)...goes down the hatch no problem with pomegranate juice.

Then i use EAA;s or BCAA;s....the rest of the day in place of protein drinks when im trying to lose bodyfat......i take out the protein drinks and instead drink the 10+3 EAA/BCAA drink with some kind of lemonade/pomegranate/cranberry/peach etc non carb flavoring mix/drop/powder

But the bottom line is....if liver and onions powder were found out tommorow to build muscle mass like no other powder.....it would taste like absolute CRAP....and it would be very very very hard to mask that powder...virtually all legit versions of it would taste like you are drinking liver and onions.....but there would be 100 companies that came out with liver and onion powder that tastes like a great smoothie<----and you would really need to wonder whether you were getting actual liver and onion powder if that was the case

Last edited:
So this is why when i see a company come out with something that tastes incredible and it has raw ingredients in it that I know taste like ass of rat.....I start wondering what truly is in that product.

BCAA's and especially leucine taste sour...Leucine is also very hydrophobic. I put the lab assays up....showing how legitimate the raw ingredient is....very transparent....it goes right from the manufacturing tub into your package....there is no cutting with dextrose/maltodextrin or whatever else certain companies do to make it taste awesome. There is an underlying battle cry in the supplement industry that everyone says...Ive had so many meetings where other supplement companies or retail companies say this simple line and its REALLY true. "If it tastes bad they wont drink it." And it really is the truth and thats why these companies like "i deleted their name" and others do so well because they pretty much give people a chocolate milk shake with the same properties that a chocolate milk shake from Mcdonalds will do to your physique.

Citrulline Malate is another one....unbelievable supplement...coming in just behind creatine monohydrate on what it looks like it can do to a persons physique ....and it tastes like crap! It is so sour that only a sour lemonade or similiar flavor makes it palatable.

Whenever I see someone say something doesnt work (like a couple guys on this thread) that has been pretty much proven (like creatine or bcaa's or eaa's or citrulline malate)....my first thought is...."ok bro you are on drugs and you think your going to get a drug like effect overnight with this stuff and it doesnt work like that"......BUT I WILL GUARANTEE THIS for anyone who thinks EEA's or BCAA's dont work........do this I dare you.....Go down to TRT or natural status for the next year where drugs arent the solution and you cant depend on them to fix every mistake overnight....you will quickly find out how meticulous you need to be with your diet and your supplementation to maintain muscle mass.....and these supplements will be so key in that maintaining of muscle mass that you created with drugs that you will REALLY see the importance of them.....now if they are that important to what natural and TRT guys depend on as their lifeblood to make gains and keep gains without drugs.....guess how much they help when you do use drugs? ALOT....over the longterm but many people dont realize it because they are used to blowing up 15lbs of water in 10 days with testosterone and thats what they are used to.

Myself I pound instantized EAA's or BCAA's....usually 10 grams of them with an extra 3 grams of leucine...in my Peri-workout jug with pomegranate juice (and a bunch of other powder..creatine/citrulline malate etc)...goes down the hatch no problem with pomegranate juice.

Then i use EAA;s or BCAA;s....the rest of the day in place of protein drinks when im trying to lose bodyfat......i take out the protein drinks and instead drink the 10+3 EAA/BCAA drink with some kind of lemonade/pomegranate/cranberry/peach etc non carb flavoring mix/drop/powder

But the bottom line is....if liver and onions powder were found out tommorow to build muscle mass like no other powder.....it would taste like absolute CRAP....and it would be very very very hard to mask that powder...virtually all legit versions of it would taste like you are drinking liver and onions.....but there would be 100 companies that came out with liver and onion powder that tastes like a great smoothie<----and you would really need to wonder whether you were getting actual liver and onion powder if that was the case

People are pussies... We don't eat and supplement for taste.. We eat and supplement to grow... Your not covering up the taste a teacrine or Citruline Malate... Your supplements work and taste how they're supposed to. I question the quality when I go elsewhere.

BCAA's and especially leucine taste sour...Leucine is also very hydrophobic.

Not doubting you here Dante but whenever I've bought glutamine it's always had a pretty neutral taste (NutraBio most recently due to Amazon convenience).

Also, recent Bulk Supps (again Amazon) Leucine isn't very sour at all... Anyone else have these experiences?

Nuff said IMG_0818.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thrown so many supplement powders straight to the back of the throat that the worst tasting product doesn't bother me one bit now. Kratom powder actually taste good to me at this point :)

Not doubting you here Dante but whenever I've bought glutamine it's always had a pretty neutral taste (NutraBio most recently due to Amazon convenience).

Also, recent Bulk Supps (again Amazon) Leucine isn't very sour at all... Anyone else have these experiences?

BCAA's etc for the majority of companies are made out of human hair or goose feathers....we use fermented vegan aminos...

https://truenutrition.com/blog/bcaa-dark-side/

Yea, l-glut from TN is easy to spoon in the mouth dry and down with some crystal light. I do the same with NAC, and a few others.

i used
allmax aminocore
beast aminolytes
scivation xtend
ronde coleman bcaa
true nutrition EAA (couldn't find another EAA product in canada so ordered)
BPI best bcaa

used them all, then stopped, i found no difference...

you aren't gonna "feel" BCAAs guys.....like really..???

its about the repair....

:cool:

is there certain amounts or ratios u should look for in an eaa?

is there certain amounts or ratios u should look for in an eaa?

its really individual....you will get ALOT of opinions here on this.

but my philosophy is....to use enough as though it was a meal.

i use a bcaa, eaa combo....and do 30 grams peri, post....it more
bcaa though....20/10 and i take with sucrose...about the same ratio.

its a mini meal.....:lightbulb:

this is of course MY OPINION....and i probably should not have told
you this....:( people might get mad.

but to be honest....the whole bcaa...eaa thing is just another tool in the box.

the more tools you have....the better you can do the job....:lightbulb:

:cool:

Tenny x2

The ratio is not that important as long as you get enough of each. It's better to take more than less imo. I personally always aim for at least 5g leucine. That is the main one for me but of course everything else is important so just make sure you are getting at least 20g aminos in total around training. If it's just at random times in the day then less can be used but I still aim for 5g leucine. Plus you are not gonna feel them like you do aas... it's just protein. But I bet if you were to add aminos (to your current diet) throughout the day over a period of months you will definitely notice a difference in your physique and recovery in general. Incidentally it gets slated quite a lot for being ineffective but I am also a fan of adding in 10g glutamine around training too.

dont now how you guys afford all this
I personally do not use
sometimes samples from shows or companies, but have never bought

dont now how you guys afford all this
I personally do not use
sometimes samples from shows or companies, but have never bought

On some US websites you can regularly get aminos for buy 1 get one free and they cost $20-35 so not bad at all. Supplements are far from essential but they definitely help. I also get tired of water so adding in an amino powder is my way to make drinking water through the day enjoyable.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131