advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you feel comfortable prefilling your syringe a day or so before you actually inject?

Your rolling the dice using the same needle to draw with for 2 months brother.
I agree. However, I do this at work and draw solutions non-stop every week day with same needle. I went years not wiping the bottles down with alcohol after I watched a doctor not wipe the bottle and he told me he never saw any patient get an infection from an injection when he did this and he did tons of injections into everywhere on people. The only time I ever saw an infection from an injection was on me when I did in fact wipe the bottle and myself with alcohol yet used a prefilled 1ml syringe with new needle that I loaded days before with a backfill. I think its good practice but all of this is a roll of the dice. Just don't be a fool and not go to a doctor when you may eventually get an infection.

I usually prefill my Testosterone syringes up to 6 months in advance.

One time I pulled out some prefilled syringes of Test that I had stored for about a year. The oil had gained a slightly reddish hue. I ended up trashing all of those syringes. I dont know how that happened, maybe the oil leached chemicals out of the rubber part of the syringe.

I always prefill..gear and gh ..obviously store the gh syringes in fridge...usually 3-5 days at a time. I don't see a problem with it. If you're doing slin, I probably wouldn't...well not probably, deft wouldn't, just in case you're half asleep and mix up the gh shot with the slin.. so ya don't do that, but gear and gh sure why not.

No exotic solvents and I'd leave air in it and store it upright so oils don't touch plunger which is first to degrade. Like keeping oil vials upright. Just best practice.

99% of the time I don't bother to preload, maybe stupid early morning flight but even then I use mostly long esters so night before is fine.
Thank you for reminding me I’ve been prefilling for the week and leaving them laying down with no air bubble. This is the best practice with the air bubble and stand them up thanks again

I agree. However, I do this at work and draw solutions non-stop every week day with same needle. I went years not wiping the bottles down with alcohol after I watched a doctor not wipe the bottle and he told me he never saw any patient get an infection from an injection when he did this and he did tons of injections into everywhere on people. The only time I ever saw an infection from an injection was on me when I did in fact wipe the bottle and myself with alcohol yet used a prefilled 1ml syringe with new needle that I loaded days before with a backfill. I think its good practice but all of this is a roll of the dice. Just don't be a fool and not go to a doctor when you may eventually get an infection.
I keep doxycycline and Amoxicillin with fabric measuring tape around just for this and get new bottles(of antibiotics) every year. I use the measuring tape to measure my leg/arm/whatever as if its red and warm I know i got an infection. I will take the antibiotics if the the infection seems to be getting bigger or the tape measure has my leg or what ever getting bigger/retaining more fluid. I have never actually used this except maybe a month ago when I darted up real high on my leg and it felt like something was in my leg all hard and shit for like week and half so I started measuring. Took doxy 100mg 2 times day and it started to go down until the bottle was empty but I gave some to someone I forgot about so finished up with amox 250mg x 2 day. It took about four weeks total to go down as I was up on my feet a lot redoing a bathroom for my sister. The shit hurt and I tried to drain some fluid but couldn't get any to come out. I've known people to get these from cyp from the pharmacy so I don't think anything was wrong with the gear as I had used it before and everything was fine.

Of course you could always go to the Dr, especially if you have a hrt script and just say it was that but it takes me 5 minutes and 50 bucks to order the shit online. Plus I have went to the dr and this is what they had me do. Do this at your own risk obviously if it keeps getting bigger and bigger, you probably need some actual medical intervention. Plus look into antibiotic resistance and realize this is for emergencies only. You should not just throw down some antibiotics just in case. Disclaimer over

I always prefill..gear and gh ..obviously store the gh syringes in fridge...usually 3-5 days at a time. I don't see a problem with it. If you're doing slin, I probably wouldn't...well not probably, deft wouldn't, just in case you're half asleep and mix up the gh shot with the slin.. so ya don't do that, but gear and gh sure why not.
Fouad abiad mentioned this happened to him when he preloaded all his gear for a trip, mixed up and shot insulin instead of gh.
I use the humalog pens but i use a syringe to get those last few iu’s left over out of the pen. Preloaded it for morning, thought about it, then marked the insulin syringe with sharpie cuz i knew id screw that up lol

I keep doxycycline and Amoxicillin with fabric measuring tape around just for this and get new bottles(of antibiotics) every year. I use the measuring tape to measure my leg/arm/whatever as if its red and warm I know i got an infection. I will take the antibiotics if the the infection seems to be getting bigger or the tape measure has my leg or what ever getting bigger/retaining more fluid. I have never actually used this except maybe a month ago when I darted up real high on my leg and it felt like something was in my leg all hard and shit for like week and half so I started measuring. Took doxy 100mg 2 times day and it started to go down until the bottle was empty but I gave some to someone I forgot about so finished up with amox 250mg x 2 day. It took about four weeks total to go down as I was up on my feet a lot redoing a bathroom for my sister. The shit hurt and I tried to drain some fluid but couldn't get any to come out. I've known people to get these from cyp from the pharmacy so I don't think anything was wrong with the gear as I had used it before and everything was fine.

Of course you could always go to the Dr, especially if you have a hrt script and just say it was that but it takes me 5 minutes and 50 bucks to order the shit online. Plus I have went to the dr and this is what they had me do. Do this at your own risk obviously if it keeps getting bigger and bigger, you probably need some actual medical intervention. Plus look into antibiotic resistance and realize this is for emergencies only. You should not just throw down some antibiotics just in case. Disclaimer over
Yeah, I think you handled that well and are wise to do all that. I know I was prescribed Keflex for a week or two when I had an infection. At my work they do a lot of Kelfex and Bactrim DS when people have infections after surgeries.

Yeah, I think you handled that well and are wise to do all that. I know I was prescribed Keflex for a week or two when I had an infection. At my work they do a lot of Kelfex and Bactrim DS when people have infections after surgeries.
Thank you, what do you think of the amox dose 250mg x 2? Would you do it differently?

Fouad abiad mentioned this happened to him when he preloaded all his gear for a trip, mixed up and shot insulin instead of gh.
I use the humalog pens but i use a syringe to get those last few iu’s left over out of the pen. Preloaded it for morning, thought about it, then marked the insulin syringe with sharpie cuz i knew id screw that up lol
I didn't know that story. I wouldn't take that risk personally but hey its bodybuilding. sport full of risks. pre loading slin sounds unnecessary to me. I just wouldn't bring it on the trip

I do for things like insulin or anything where I have room for a few days worth in a pin. So if I'm going 15 iu a day I'll load 60 and use it for four days. I just wipe it down with alcohol plus it's subq and pushes in easy even on the fourth shot when it is dull. Never had a problem. Anything I'm I'll use a fresh pin everytime though.

I have always preloaded my syringes days ahead for convenience.

I don't wipe by bottles but perhaps should. What I do is put a sterile bandaid over the top of opened vials to avoid touching it. It does bother me a but when others handle their vials by touching the rubber.

As far as sterilizing the injection area, to my understanding this is hardly done anymore, they have done very large scale studies and wiping the area doesn't seem to do anything wrt to infection risk.

Attachments

• 20240407_104545.jpg
    20240407_104545.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 11
I don't wipe by bottles but perhaps should. What I do is put a sterile bandaid over the top of opened vials to avoid touching it. It does bother me a but when others handle their vials by touching the rubber.

As far as sterilizing the injection area, to my understanding this is hardly done anymore, they have done very large scale studies and wiping the area doesn't seem to do anything wrt to infection risk.
I know a guy that used the same needle to draw from every bottle for two years and he got staph...it took 2 years and that's just what he remembers I mean who remembers the day they got an 18 gauge needle? Like where were you on 911 and the day my 18 gauge needle arrived. What's really strange is I had a friend get staph because she had reused the same water bottle she thought for 6 months without washing it. I know a guy that will reuse darts 2 or 3 times. I could buy him a box of Darts and he will use all 100 of those things 2 or 3 times, I know because I have. Most people I know don't wipe the bottle at all...I don't, I used to shower before I dart...,not any longer...kinda after covid thing I think.

I know a guy that used the same needle to draw from every bottle for two years and he got staph...it took 2 years and that's just what he remembers I mean who remembers the day they got an 18 gauge needle? Like where were you on 911 and the day my 18 gauge needle arrived. What's really strange is I had a friend get staph because she had reused the same water bottle she thought for 6 months without washing it. I know a guy that will reuse darts 2 or 3 times. I could buy him a box of Darts and he will use all 100 of those things 2 or 3 times, I know because I have. Most people I know don't wipe the bottle at all...I don't, I used to shower before I dart...,not any longer...kinda after covid thing I think.
Bostin Loyd said he used the same needle until it wouldn't go in anymore. Said it was because he was cheap, but also said he had thousands of free rigs in his closet, so it was just some mental hang-up.

I had a Russian friend back in the day who would do a whole 12 week cycle without even attempting to sterilize the needle between uses.

From what I understand the syringes are inert so yes you can prefill with no problem.

You should always use 70% alcohol to wipe the vial stopper and the area of injection. It's that retard may he rest in peace that started saying there's no need to disinfect the vials and the injection sites. It literally takes 30 seconds for the alcohol to do it's job, so what's the big deal, wipe wait 30 seconds and inject. There could be bacteria on your skin or on the vial stopper you never know.

You should always use 70% alcohol to wipe the vial stopper and the area of injection. It's that retard may he rest in peace that started saying there's no need to disinfect the vials and the injection sites. It literally takes 30 seconds for the alcohol to do it's job, so what's the big deal, wipe wait 30 seconds and inject. There could be bacteria on your skin or on the vial stopper you never know.

I just use a hand disinfection product, 85% alcohol.

But it may or may not do anything. But what's the harm in doing it anyway right? I've also read that you can't ever make the skin sterile as such really because it's living tissue.

Various health organizations including the WHO, United Kingdom’s Department of Health, and Australia’s Department of Health have stated that if the skin is visibly clean, disinfecting the skin (or alcohol swabbing) is not necessary and does not reduce infection. To the contrary, the Public Health Agency of Canada advises the practice of cleaning the skin with a suitable antiseptic solution prior to vaccination or injection. Hence, there is ongoing debate whether the continued use of alcohol swabbing is clinically necessary and effective for routine injections or vaccinations.

"Visibly clean" lol.

When I got a cortisone shot in my shoulder I looked carefully at the doc's technique. Didn't clean the vial, slapped some hand sanitizer on my shoulder and rubbed it in with his hand.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws