advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you replace your coffee creamer with?

Its my understanding that dairy negates the polyphenols in the coffee, so I use MCT only.
Not sure to what degree the antioxidants are reduced......

i drink about a liter of strong coffee in the morning. one thing i notice that i like with a little cream is it sort of neutralizes the acidity. i cant see it doing much else though. certainly not destroying anything. that said i dont think you should really consider coffee an antiox. real world results are less then minimal.

That’s straight savage bro lol

Me & my lazy ass ….

Boil water in microwave
Add Folgers instant coffee
Done

lol

Ohhh…. and then add so much synthetic processed garbage to it that it’s more like a hot McFlurry than coffee.

This is why I stopped drinking bc at some point my coffee became a box of donuts liquified and brought to a boil.
Lol.

Basic coffee tastes like what I imagine vultures get to experience while ingesting road kill that’s been run over by plenty of tires from trucks that regularly go off roading in pig crap.

thats not really coffee dude. lol
try what im saying. maybe you will see.
at this point i see coffee much like wine, its about the micro climate and micro region. coffee from around the world is super distinct.
and here im saying starbucks is gay, i might as well be a three dollar bill with what im spitting. lol

thats not really coffee dude. lol
try what im saying. maybe you will see.
at this point i see coffee much like wine, its about the micro climate and micro region. coffee from around the world is super distinct.
and here im saying starbucks is gay, i might as well be a three dollar bill with what im spitting. lol

Haha. :p
I know I know. lol
I plan to try the manly way of making coffee soon. Lol It’s on my bucket list to do. But … I’m old and lazy lol.

Reactions: LK3
while ive probably only had an espresso from there 1-2x in my life and certainly not in the past 10 years. from what i remember it was a shitty espresso.

espresso isnt coffee. you make it different and look for different things. espresso should be a thicker liquid and should have a solid thick creamy head ( called the crema ). truly good espresso is hard to find. like i can think of a few highlight espresso in my life. the rest are just like stronger burnt coffee.

that said there espresso beans make a decent cup of coffee if you follow my suggestions.
i really enjoy taste/sensory sort of experiences, especially those involving entheogens.
Cool. Thanks for the lesson.

Reactions: LK3
I just add a heaping Tablespoon of instant coffee to my morning protein drink. I can’t drink hot liquids or I will start sweating like crazy.

You have any links to that information? Don't believe I have ever read that.
I went to a seminar years ago and this was briefly discussed and then I saw it from Dr. Gundry. I did a brief search and found the research to be all over the place. I didn't find a sound study either way but here is a snip of one...

But if you add heavy cream to your coffee, the amount of protein that you get from cream, or even worse milk, is sadly enough to bind to the polyphenols. And there are multiple studies that show that milk cancels out the benefits of all those good polyphenols.Oct 20, 2022

@b-boy Brad, you were right! This stuff is good! A little bit seems to go a long way and plus it’s a lot cheaper than the Torani brand stuff!!

Attachments

• 06E5F34D-65CA-4FDB-8B89-F6B7FE0046F1.jpeg
    06E5F34D-65CA-4FDB-8B89-F6B7FE0046F1.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 13
@b-boy Brad, you were right! This stuff is good! A little bit seems to go a long way and plus it’s a lot cheaper than the Torani brand stuff!!
Way cheaper than Torani, and they have sales all the time.

six months ago i finally just quit using creamer of any kind and got used to it after a bit… now i just have to quit using honey/sugar lol

Just wrote this over on a coffee thread at TID thjis week.... 😳

I'll admit though, I don't drink it enough to down it black. I'm your typical douche where I have to add some creamer and Splenda to it :oops: :cool:

Back in high school and a few years afterward, we'd all drop into this local diner to eat and drink coffee. One day my buddy and I went there to drink some coffee before we went on our typical nightly drive listening to some George Straight & Hank Jr. butthugger jean music. Anyway, we start drinking a few cups and decided to see who could drink the most before we left. We were there a good hour or two just downing coffee. What ensued was nothing short of pure pain and in my buddy's case, embarassment, lol!

I started out quick downing it easy, while he used the steady turtle pace. I started to die-out toward the end, and he caught up with me and we tied somewhere in the mid 20's. One of the hottest girls we went to school with was our waitress, and she was laughing at us...ahem....with us....as we kept ordering cup after cup. We even had a small fanbase at some of the tables next to us, mostly families and old people, lol. Anyway, right at the end before we were going to pay the bill, my buddy farts and totally shits his pants. I was like no way in hell am I gonna be involved with the embarrassment of this girl walking over and knowing about his pants being full of shit. BUT...I was laughing so hard as he had sweat rolling off his forehead. He was like, "what are we gonna do?" Right at that time, she comes and drops us off the bill and leans over to give me a hug. She goes to hug him and the look on his face was so effin' classic, I can't put into words how funny it was, but I was laughing so damn hard. She still had no clue about what happened to him though. Anyway, she walked off, and I handed him the bill to go pay, and walked out to the car like the dick-ass friend I am....Hahaha!!!:ROFLMAO::devilish: I could hear him calling me names the whole time I was walking out:D

After sitting there a good 5+ minutes, he finally got up and ran over to the register and handed the lady money....no, more like threw it down, and told her to just keep the change and gimply ran out. I could see him inside the diner the whole time from out of the car window and it was so funny. He took 2 steps out the door and a line of shit started to run down his leg:D Thankfully he was driving in his car. He wrapped his leg up with his sweater or something before sitting down. He dropped me off before going back to his house. We never went out that night and both of us were on the throne all effin' night and calling each other all night after each shit to wake the other up on purpose. <-----In the 90's with landlines still;)

Anyway...my favorite coffee story ever, I probably gave it no justice, but I tried. That night sucked!! Total bowel pain just blowing up the toilet while wired to hell. I wonder where that girl is at these days now that I think about it. She was a hot girl and I know she went sideways with drugs and dancing at the strip club out here.

Carry on....:)

Just wrote this over on a coffee thread at TID thjis week.... 😳

I'll admit though, I don't drink it enough to down it black. I'm your typical douche where I have to add some creamer and Splenda to it :oops: :cool:

Back in high school and a few years afterward, we'd all drop into this local diner to eat and drink coffee. One day my buddy and I went there to drink some coffee before we went on our typical nightly drive listening to some George Straight & Hank Jr. butthugger jean music. Anyway, we start drinking a few cups and decided to see who could drink the most before we left. We were there a good hour or two just downing coffee. What ensued was nothing short of pure pain and in my buddy's case, embarassment, lol!

I started out quick downing it easy, while he used the steady turtle pace. I started to die-out toward the end, and he caught up with me and we tied somewhere in the mid 20's. One of the hottest girls we went to school with was our waitress, and she was laughing at us...ahem....with us....as we kept ordering cup after cup. We even had a small fanbase at some of the tables next to us, mostly families and old people, lol. Anyway, right at the end before we were going to pay the bill, my buddy farts and totally shits his pants. I was like no way in hell am I gonna be involved with the embarrassment of this girl walking over and knowing about his pants being full of shit. BUT...I was laughing so hard as he had sweat rolling off his forehead. He was like, "what are we gonna do?" Right at that time, she comes and drops us off the bill and leans over to give me a hug. She goes to hug him and the look on his face was so effin' classic, I can't put into words how funny it was, but I was laughing so damn hard. She still had no clue about what happened to him though. Anyway, she walked off, and I handed him the bill to go pay, and walked out to the car like the dick-ass friend I am....Hahaha!!!:ROFLMAO::devilish: I could hear him calling me names the whole time I was walking out:D

After sitting there a good 5+ minutes, he finally got up and ran over to the register and handed the lady money....no, more like threw it down, and told her to just keep the change and gimply ran out. I could see him inside the diner the whole time from out of the car window and it was so funny. He took 2 steps out the door and a line of shit started to run down his leg:D Thankfully he was driving in his car. He wrapped his leg up with his sweater or something before sitting down. He dropped me off before going back to his house. We never went out that night and both of us were on the throne all effin' night and calling each other all night after each shit to wake the other up on purpose. <-----In the 90's with landlines still;)

Anyway...my favorite coffee story ever, I probably gave it no justice, but I tried. That night sucked!! Total bowel pain just blowing up the toilet while wired to hell. I wonder where that girl is at these days now that I think about it. She was a hot girl and I know she went sideways with drugs and dancing at the strip club out here.

Carry on....:)
Call me immature but I’m all for a good pants shitting story and this gave me a good laugh.

👏😁

six months ago i finally just quit using creamer of any kind and got used to it after a bit… now i just have to quit using honey/sugar lol
use raw honey its extremely beneficial!

as stated in the bible,
st john the baptist survived on wild honey and locusts alone

Matthew 3:4

Found a new creamer I've been using lately - https://www.nutpods.com/

All Nutpods' products are unsweetened and dairy-free. They use almond and coconut milk and have good flavors - coffee cake, toasted marshmallow, cookie butter, etc. - and all are only 10 calories per serving. I do add a few packets of Equal in when I open a new bottle as no sweetener is a bit much for me.

TBSP or so of Muscle Milk Zero or Premier Protein if cutting. Heavy whipping cream otherwise

Call me immature but I’m all for a good pants shitting story and this gave me a good laugh.

👏😁
LOL. If we were all willing to share our pants shitting stories, the world would be a much better place. Sounds like something worthy of a new thread!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear