over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Acne Alternative to Accutane

I've heard that it really works if you follow the protocol to the 'T', but there's so many lotions & cremes to apply, it's too much of a hassle for most.
Yeah you have to apply them all...all 50 of them..and use the special bar of soap they have to LOL

I have a friend currently using pro active for their back acne and it seems to be clearing it up but not in any kind of quick manner like she was hoping for.

If 40 mg is to harsh try 20 mg EOD. Thats what I run and it works for me with no sides except chapped lips.

If you absolutely cannot tough it out, which I recommend but understand why people wouldn't want to, I would try retin a micro gel. Best product I have used next to acc. And hands down best topical. Hope it helps!

**broken link removed**

This. It'll take several months at the very least but it does work.

I use the following cream mix up enough for a few weeks and keep in fridge to prevent degradation of the benzyl peroxide as I did not test or alter the Ph of the compound. 20g of generic retin a 0.1% from india $20, 30g which hazel,30g of vani-cream, and one 18g tude of generic benzol peroxide cream from wally world. After my shower at night I rub this cream into my face head upper back shoulders and arms then go to sleep. No irritation for me and it works great at clearing my acne!`

Day 3 of Bactrim, no new acne, old acne is drying up and healing, seems to be working so far but still early.

Tanning - several times a week. Acne is generally not a problem for me!

Pantothenic Acid

High dose Pantothenic Acid aka B-5 will surprise you.
Its almost always overlooked and Im not sure why.
Ive had my Dr give me all the topicals, antibiotics with no where close to as much effect as high dose B-5.
Accutane worked for me while on it but the acne came back and it was absolutely ruthless on my health. My liver values were horrible, my cholesterol and triglycerides were horrible and I felt like crap.
That stuff didn't magically correct itself like the Dr. said it would either.

Its more than worth a quick glance I'm telling you it makes anti biotics and creams look like snake oils.

I have tried every over the counter topical treatment for acne. Every anti- biotic. I am 43 and suffered adult acne (may or may not have been aggravated by our chosen 'hobby') I have found a cure that has completely and utterly rid the acne. its called Dalacin T (clindamycin phosphate). Its a topical lotion that is applied twice a day. No dry skin, no redness no sides. For me it simply works.

hey rocked up,

how long did it take to see result from retin a

Hey bro - if I start breaking out a bit, I honestly see an overnight improvement if I use retin a. Now, break outs are only occasional now since I finished my accutane treatment years ago, but I've got a feeling retin a is useful for mild as well as more severe cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really think tanning is the way to go..it kinda hides the acne haha. other than that i just use normal shit u get from the pharmacy or walmart.....idk if it works

I hated the sides from accutane. My doc recommended that I take it EOD or E3D. Seemed to work without the sides. Retin A topical is also very good. It works for stretch marks as well. I hope this helps.

Retin-a topical (0.025%) works really well on the face, but that's about it.

There are different ways of taking accutane as well in order to reduce the sides.

This one is actually pretty interesting:

Arch Dermatol Res. 2007 Dec;299(10):467-73. Epub 2007 Aug 21.

Treatment of acne with intermittent and conventional isotretinoin: a randomized, controlled multicenter study.

Akman A, Durusoy C, Senturk M, Koc CK, Soyturk D, Alpsoy E.
Source

Department of Dermatology and Venerology, Akdeniz University School of Medicine, Antalya, Turkey. [email protected]
Abstract

Oral isotretinoin is the most effective choice in the treatment of severe acne. Application of isotretionin to acne has been expanded to treat those patients with less severe but scarring acne who are responding unsatisfactorily to conventional therapies. However, its use is associated with many side effects, some of which can result in very disastrous consequences. Data related with intermittent isotretinoin therapy is still limited. Our aim was to asses the efficacy and tolerability of two different intermittent isotretinoin courses and compare them with conventional isotretinoin treatment. In this multicenter and controlled study, 66 patients with moderate to severe cases were randomized to receive either isotretionin for the first 10 days of each month for 6 months (group 1), or each day in the first month, afterwards the first 10 days of each month for 5 months (group 2) or daily for 6 months (group 3). The drug dosage was 0.5 mg/kg/day in all groups. Patients were followed-up for 12 months. Efficacy values were evaluable for 22 patients in group 1, 19 patients in group 2, and 19 patients in group 3. Acne scores in each group were significantly lower at the end of treatment and follow-up periods (P < 0.001). When patients were evaluated separately as moderate (n = 31) and severe (n = 29), no statistically significant differences were obtained among the treatment protocols in patients with moderate acne. However, there was a significant difference between groups 1 and 3 to the response of the treatments in severe acne patients at the end of follow-up period (P = 0.013). The frequency and severity of isotretionin-related side effects were found to be lower in groups 1 and 2 compared with group 3. Intermittent isotretinoin may represent an effective alternative treatment, especially in moderate acne with a low incidence and severity of side effects. The intermittent isotretinoin can be recommended in those patients not tolerating the classical dosage.

The text is free if you want to read it:

Treatment of acne with intermittent and conventional isotretinoin: a randomized, controlled multicenter study

3rd month, im on 160mcg/day and I still get acnee, I have minor results and I get all the side effects in the book but im a stubborn bastard.
Damn this shit sucks. Costs a ton too... :banghead:

3rd month, im on 160mcg/day and I still get acnee, I have minor results and I get all the side effects in the book but im a stubborn bastard.
Damn this shit sucks. Costs a ton too... :banghead:

160mg a day.. 8 pills? where u getting them from bro? they def legit? thats a ridiculous amount lol

160mg a day.. 8 pills? where u getting them from bro? they def legit? thats a ridiculous amount lol

8x 20mg pills
They are pharmgrade, definetly legit . I sold to other people and it worked.
I get every side effect possibile:

Dry lips all the time, swollen , look like shit even with the strongest cream.

Dry cock, i got wounds on my cock from fucking.

Stomach always full even though i dont eat as much as i used to.

Join problems , ellbows, wrist , everything.

Toilet problems , gave me really bad stomach pain and lots of shits everytime I increased dosage for the first days.

Iritability, insomnia, depression, but those are hard to atribute directy to this.

Forgot to add:

Eyes hurt some time in strong light,very sensitive to light.

Eyes crying when I go inside /outside imediatly if light wind.

Iritations between my biceps and forearm that made people ask me if its psoriazis...

Also:

Cant walk a lot as the motion of my legs give me iritations just under my penis.

Also had very light blood come out of the tip of my penis

Sorry for the bad language and grammer mistakes, english is not first language.

Conclusion :
If you have alternatives, stay away from this shit.

Neo-Medrol works good. You can buy it on ebay. It comes from UK

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66