over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Legs in Bodybuilding

I don’t know about best but Trey Brewer had some great wheels
View attachment 186514
It is the sport I know, and not everyone can rise to be a top 3 Olympian, but I hate that for many we never get to see so many guys with great potential realize their "final form" whether it be due to injury, or other medical issues. Just off the top of my head...Compton, Francois, Centopani, Feroce, Seth Shaw, Zach Kahn, shit there are probably so many more guys. Even Dennis Wolf, and Roelly were def on the back 9 of their careers but still had to get out earlier than they wanted, I think Pakulski had to get out for health reasons too.

I fucking forgot Art Atwood but his legs were huge, in person they were unbelievable. I was known for my legs at that time and Art came thru and he made me look very very average. Art was bat shit I watched him put a whole bottle of QV Deca 300 in himself in 4 shots like it was just another fucking day. And no him having a heart attack and immediately falling into a swimming pool after getting popped with X and G doesn’t seem like he died from roids but rather his mouth.

I read somewhere that Kaz was standing behind platz when he did the squats and thought the bar wasn’t bending enough for having that weight and something was sketchy like maybe fake weights or some kind of trick. . It was an interesting story

I read somewhere that Kaz was standing behind platz when he did the squats and thought the bar wasn’t bending enough for having that weight and something was sketchy like maybe fake weights or some kind of trick. . It was an interesting story
Jealousy.

Reminds me of the story about Dr. Squat (Fred Hatfield) when visited he Jones in FL and was tested by him on his medical (rehab) leg extension machine.

His quads tested in the lower percentile which as you can imagine pissed of one of the strongest squatters ever. His excuse was that he had a cold and he didn’t tell Arthur because he was so proud of his machine. Sure.

He insisted that he be tested the following day. Jones told him that he had been squatting his entire adult life and adding one more day wasn’t going to make a difference and it didn’t, same results.

FYI, Arthur put me through a set on the same leg extension machine at a doctors clinic he held all the time his ‘ranch’ in FL. It was brutal. I still have the computer readout of my results somewhere.

My heart would’ve exploded after 15 reps I think he does it with such fucking ease and form

Reminds me of the story about Dr. Squat (Fred Hatfield) when visited he Jones in FL and was tested by him on his medical (rehab) leg extension machine.

His quads tested in the lower percentile which as you can imagine pissed of one of the strongest squatters ever. His excuse was that he had a cold and he didn’t tell Arthur because he was so proud of his machine. Sure.

He insisted that he be tested the following day. Jones told him that he had been squatting his entire adult life and adding one more day wasn’t going to make a difference and it didn’t, same results.

FYI, Arthur put me through a set on the same leg extension machine at a doctors clinic he held all the time his ‘ranch’ in FL. It was brutal. I still have the computer readout of my results somewhere.
Hey alfresco did you ever get to train with mentzer in the early to mid 80s before he came up with crazy ideas of training twice a month and whatnot. If so how different was it from Arthur Jones method. Sorry for being off topic.

Yes great legs but you can’t understate what an asshoke he was and in our world to stand out there you’ve done a lot of shitty things.
This is the first I am hearing this. I have ALWAYS heard how weird he was/is and incapable of DIRECTLY answering a question but was unaware of him being an asshole.

Hey alfresco did you ever get to train with mentzer in the early to mid 80s before he came up with crazy ideas of training twice a month and whatnot. If so how different was it from Arthur Jones method. Sorry for being off topic.
No. Did not train with. In the early 80’s, I saw him train at Gold’s multiple times, and once with brother Ray.

He trained multiple sets like everybody else, just fewer, and not one set, and not to failure. And multiple exercises per body part. But then again, he was not training for competition.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws