over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Legs in Bodybuilding

For me '09' Cutler. Nothing beats the quad stomp (him taking that brief pause as he walked out in 09 was pretty awesome too...).

Dorian was the first Olympia to bring legs to the scene, it was no longer enough just to have an incredible back to win, just ask Levrone.

I would have to say Platz. For overall size, conditioning and shape with calves to match. (Aren't calves part of the legs too?) Never seem any better and while I have not seen everybody as of late, I have seen Tom up close and personal just prior to his ‘uncrowned’ Olympia and his legs were unfathomable.

(This new guy whose legs are crushing the scene, while insanely big, easily the current biggest by a wide margin . . . top to bottom and sideways, he needs more ‘deep’ conditioning as the shape is pretty much god given. If he can do that and get his upper body proportioned to his legs we will see the beginning of a new era in bodybuilding. My opinion.)

As of now I have to say Platz, with Rubiel Mosquera having a big potential to take the top spot. Most others have already been mentioned so I will throw in a name absent from the conversation thus far: Kai Greene

4FF3Hx4.jpg
cdba415a7cf66db3a7ec774a795bfcb1.jpg
3eba101204bbb030c682b75b8c7976b5.jpg
68e1481baadeb113bc394b89911b7351.jpg
FIraIXhXoAYbUqE.jpg

As of now I have to say Platz, with Rubiel Mosquera having a big potential to take the top spot. Most others have already been mentioned so I will throw in a name absent from the conversation thus far: Kai Greene

4FF3Hx4.jpg
cdba415a7cf66db3a7ec774a795bfcb1.jpg
3eba101204bbb030c682b75b8c7976b5.jpg
68e1481baadeb113bc394b89911b7351.jpg
FIraIXhXoAYbUqE.jpg
but is/was a total deusch and so never won
cant stand that guy.

What an asshole. I hate all these guys that think they're special. I'm talking about Branch.
some people have no business doing steroids if discretion is based upon existing personality disorders

I dont care what anyone says weve all been stereotyped since day 1, but aggressive people who begin using steroids irresponsibly (which is 99% the case) are more prone to irritability and snappingm as well as egofreak behavior/impulsivity/reactiveness. I have supervised hundreds of cycles in the last 16 years many in person , speaking from my personal experience and board experience online

so this is a spin-off of the "neckzilla" thread because the leg conversation had me thinking as I recover a from Thanksgiving blow out

your all-time best / favorite set of legs in bodybuilding?

Clearly, Platz is probably going to be most guys #1, and he is the father of Legs. That said some guys that don't get mentioned often

Munzer - not the biggest, but the most zippered quads I have ever seen (yes I know he passed away as a result of that, no disrespect meant)
Pakulski - Insanse size, shape, and conditioning, with calves to boot. Possibly the biggest challenger to Platz
Cutty - I mean Jay's legs were just different. Shape + conditioning for Jay was unique
Beyeke - is probably my favorite set of legs in terms of shape of all time.
Francois - Insane size, shape, and conditioning. 1b challenger to Platz

hon mention
Charlie Clairmont - not the biggest or most ripped, but maybe the most perfect set of legs in proportion to upper body. 1990 Nabba worlds he was flawless
King Ronnie behind Platz if you take on condition, shape, separation, and symmetry on a score card but side by side Ron wins still.

Paul DeMayo

but is/was a total deusch and so never won
cant stand that guy.
Yes great legs but you can’t understate what an asshoke he was and in our world to stand out there you’ve done a lot of shitty things.

Platz set the standard during the Golden era:cool:

A

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear