over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best place to live?

If you like rain and over priced everything you could always move to Norway where I am currently working, that is if you like being miserable and cold lol.

I've spent considerable time in: LA, San Diego, Phoenix area, Atlanta, Tampa, Cleveland, Columbus OH, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Houston, San Francisco, Sacramento, and Vegas.

Personally, for weather and what the city has to offer I would rate San Diego as the top. Honestly I would rate everything from Los Angeles south on the west coast of California above every city I've spent time in.

Beyond that, Scottsdale area is also very nice, however the summers are extremely hot. Its a dry heat, but its still like sitting in an oven set at 100-120 degrees depending on the day. Its perfect climate outside of the summer months.

Dallas is another nice area, I spent most of my time in the Addison area which was populated by mostly "young professionals" as a local described it. I didnt enjoy my time in houston as much.

All ohio has shit weather and nothing to do.

Vegas is awesome if you're into partying, and it has things outside of that, but if thats not you're thing youd probably be better served in another city.

Tampa is where i currently reside and its garbage.

San Diego for sure.

Im italian, so Sicily Lol. I never been to Europe, just lived all over the US. Cant wait to get to Europe though !!!

I'm Italian and got to finally go see italy for the first time a few years back. Got to see an AC Milan soccer game live which was a trip and see my dad's old town and house. I have family over there so it was nice having them show me around. Sicily has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. It's insane to see entire towns older then our country

Thailand, southern islands.

Reasons why:

Cost of living is super low - You can buy an incredible villa for around 50K, eat good on less than a dollar a day, live like a king on 1K a month.

Friendly people - It's not called the land of smiles for nothing

Easy immigration - If you can learn Thai and show that you're putting money into the economy it's easy to get a visa, OR just get a job like teaching English...or you can make monthly runs

Amazing food

It's paradise - Most beautiful place in the world I've been, it beats Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico, Hawaii, DR

You can get weird and it's perfectly acceptable

There's a reason why so many expats live there.

I'm sold on Socal

In the US I'd have to go socal OC. Done it for 10 years and couldn't live in any other climate. I figured out a hoodie with flip flops is good year round and now I cant leave. The food in LA is top notch, SD is a blast for anything beach or night life, and the mountains are 1 1/2 hours away along with multiple lakes. Cost of living will rape you like a pillaging ISIS member though so $ better not be an issue...

Having been to Key West and the Bahamas, I'm quite fond of both those places and wouldn't mind living there. I currently live in a cold place, and it sucks.

San Diego is beautiful but the cost of living pretty high compared to most areas.

Vegas gets a bad rap for being a "party" city. Which there is that aspect, but there is whole other side to the city which is actually a great place to raise a family. No income tax, cost of living is affordable, good schools (charter not public), and if you want to go bowling and eat sushi at 3am, they got it covered.

I would not live abroad again. USA it where it's at.

I've been to Europe...UK, Italy, Spain, Swiss, France and Greece. If you wanted to disappear off the grid then the Greek Isles get my vote. Of course the country is almost bankrupt right now, though, and unemployment is high..but it's beautiful.
Many of the exotic place mentioned are nice in certain areas..tourist areas..but really poor in others. I went to Jamaica with a church group as a teenager and I was able to see what day to day living is like. It sucks. way overrated IMO. My sister lived in Chile for a long time and loved it. Again, depends where you live.

My vote is for B.C. Canada. I live in central WA and we go up to BC every summer..little town called Penticton. Sits right between two big lakes..lots of water activities, skiing in the winter, snowmobiling, mountain biking, etc. Beautiful wine country as well...countless vineyards.

San Diego is beautiful but the cost of living pretty high compared to most areas.

Vegas gets a bad rap for being a "party" city. Which there is that aspect, but there is whole other side to the city which is actually a great place to raise a family. No income tax, cost of living is affordable, good schools (charter not public), and if you want to go bowling and eat sushi at 3am, they got it covered.

I would not live abroad again. USA it where it's at.

Exactly !!! When i lived there i lived in Summerlin and it was great. At the age i was when i lived there i went to the strip all the time and partied, but you can live in Summerlin and only go there once in a while. Its nice to know you have the best restaurants, nightlife and entertainment if you want it. And the cost of living is great and no state income tax !!!

I love spearfishing, so anywhere with 100ft vis and big o'l wahoo would be perfect for me.

Uruguay is nice.

I'd probably take 8-12 months and go to my top 2-3 spots and decide. Big difference between vacationing somewhere and living there.

I have been to Greece and even though it was beautiful it was over 100 degree the entire time and I was dying

I've been to Europe...UK, Italy, Spain, Swiss, France and Greece. If you wanted to disappear off the grid then the Greek Isles get my vote. Of course the country is almost bankrupt right now, though, and unemployment is high..but it's beautiful.
Many of the exotic place mentioned are nice in certain areas..tourist areas..but really poor in others. I went to Jamaica with a church group as a teenager and I was able to see what day to day living is like. It sucks. way overrated IMO. My sister lived in Chile for a long time and loved it. Again, depends where you live.

My vote is for B.C. Canada. I live in central WA and we go up to BC every summer..little town called Penticton. Sits right between two big lakes..lots of water activities, skiing in the winter, snowmobiling, mountain biking, etc. Beautiful wine country as well...countless vineyards.

It really isn't if you're good at apartment/house hunting. I lived there when I was 20-23 years old and could afford 1 beds easily on my own. I lived in the heart of north park (30th and university), la Mesa, and Downtown, all nice 1 bedrooms for less than 900 a month.

I live in a garbage ghetto ass part of st pete/tampa area now and pay more than that. Relocated for work and had to sign a lease without seeing the apartment or area first.

It really isn't if you're good at apartment/house hunting. I lived there when I was 20-23 years old and could afford 1 beds easily on my own. I lived in the heart of north park (30th and university), la Mesa, and Downtown, all nice 1 bedrooms for less than 900 a month.

I live in a garbage ghetto ass part of st pete/tampa area now and pay more than that. Relocated for work and had to sign a lease without seeing the apartment or area first.

I was referring to the cost of real estate, not necessarily renting.

Here is some good studies for anything you can iamgine in the USA

Best Places to Live

I am retiring in Romania. That is my goal in 5 years. My wife's father is giving us his home on a lake as a wedding present. The cost of living there is cheap. At 2K a month, you would be consider rich. I will get that in retirement. I am also going to sell my businesses too soon. Then I will start a small business there. I will have more then enough to live very comfortably.
Awesome, can we pm each other..thx

Thailand, southern islands.

Reasons why:

Cost of living is super low - You can buy an incredible villa for around 50K, eat good on less than a dollar a day, live like a king on 1K a month.

Friendly people - It's not called the land of smiles for nothing

Easy immigration - If you can learn Thai and show that you're putting money into the economy it's easy to get a visa, OR just get a job like teaching English...or you can make monthly runs

Amazing food

It's paradise - Most beautiful place in the world I've been, it beats Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico, Hawaii, DR

You can get weird and it's perfectly acceptable

There's a reason why so many expats live there.

Can you give me more info..phillipines is second on list..thank you..

Awesome..really so much info..just about every website says "you can live like a king for 2500.00 a month"..hard to believe. I am an out of town business owner and my office manager rocks. And after my recent marital problems there is nothing more that I would like, than make sure my family is comfortable. Going to costa rica in a bit, then ?????? Yes I plan scouting trips, then a year of rental then buy. Its just trippy to ask people or look on internet, info varies largely..thank you for your help..If anyone needs help with an insurance claim you can pm me, I know all the tricks those bastards try to pull {insurance adjusters}..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131