over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bapper Memorial Fund

That's badass Big A, you REALLY put money where your mouth is. Although I never met/spoke with Big Bapper myself, seeing the picture of his little girl and reading some of his old posts, I feel as if I knew him.. i'll be happy to help.

Guys, an investment fund would be great but the family needs help now. Big Bapper just opened a new gym and took out a hefty loan. Michelle and Jessica need help ASAP.

Big A, what a generous donation. Thank you for setting this up.

I was happy to help out.

Guys, Paypal is super easy to use. Think about everything you have received from this board. BigA and the mods make that happen.

I see that there are almost 1,000 members online right now. If everyone gave only $20, that would be $20,000 just today! Seamus was a good man. His family deserves our help.

kick in guys,

I didn't know him but his fiance and child have my sympathy and support

I'm in.....

I think everyone should kick in something...IMO, if you can afford to contribute to the sponsors of this board, you can afford to honor a fallen brother and his family!!

I think everyone should kick in something...IMO, if you can afford to contribute to the sponsors of this board, you can afford to honor a fallen brother and his family!!

agree with this. I find it hard to beleive people cant spare $10. In fact Id even say its bullsh1t. You can take super supps and all and pay for chicken and supps and you cant even spare $10?

Sorry - just saying it how I thought it.

God bless you Big A..this is what friends are for. Giving and asking nothing in return.
I'll donate.:)

agree with this. I find it hard to beleive people cant spare $10. In fact Id even say its bullsh1t. You can take super supps and all and pay for chicken and supps and you cant even spare $10?

Sorry - just saying it how I thought it.

I agree with this, but unfortunatley you cant guilt trip people into making a contribution. I know it sucks but it is something that comes from the heart and the people who sincerley care for a friend. Everyone CAN but will they? no. All that should matter is what YOU can do. :)

Last edited:
very glad this was set up. thanx Big A. money was sent. i only wish i could have sent more. RIP Brother!

I'll have a small donation sent out sometime this week. Just waiting on my paycheck. Freaking bills and doctor visit wiped me out. :rolleyes:

Had to use the damn credit card to get gas....

Although I had no real "contact" with Bapper, he was always helpful and left a family behind. They deserve something, no matter how small.

The fund for Seamus (Big Bapper) is set up.

You can PayPal the money to [email protected]

I am kicking it off with $5,000

Anything that you can spare ($5, $10, etc), please do so. I'll update the total daily.

Let's try and give little Jessica some kind of start in life now that her beautiful loving daddy is gone.

You are very generous.

I only know him from his posts, but I'm in for $10.

Thanks for administering the Seamus fund.

You can't fund a paypal account with an Amex card and that's the one I'd like to use... can't you set up another way to send money, Big A? Like Western Union or maybe directly on the Synthetek website?

Last edited:
BUMP!!

This should be the first thing people see when they log on.....

Way to go Big A!!!

Donated...hope everyone can give just a little, rememeber every penny counts and will add up to big bucks and right now his family is in need of our help.

I never used paypal before but i will check it out.

Never knew the guy, but from what everyones saying he was a great guy, I can only imagine what his family is going through.....

Defenitely hitting up my Pay Pal account......

You can't fund a paypal account with an Amex card and that's the one I'd like to use... can't you set up another way to send money, Big A? Like Western Union or maybe directly on the Synthetek website?

Bump.

Paypal and I aren't on speaking terms these days. :mad:

I would like to donate, could there be another option?

I agree that an investment fund is a great idea, however, I bet the family needs immediate help to weather this crisis and get the young lady to college age. I think investments type trusts are more appropriate when it is guaranteed that current cash flow needs are covered.

Guys, an investment fund would be great but the family needs help now. Big Bapper just opened a new gym and took out a hefty loan. Michelle and Jessica need help ASAP.

Exactly.

Hopefully the donations keep coming and overall are sizable enough to send Michelle a large transfer each week.

PayPal costs you nothing. The account is set up as non profit,so PayPal doesn't take out any fees either.
We can do WU, but then you would be up for WU fees which would be better to go to the fund.
If you cannot do PayPal under any which way, contact me and we'll work something else out.

Donations are coming in from all over the world. I wish to thank you.

I'm in. Can't give much, but every little bit helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131