over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bapper Memorial Fund

I see that there are almost 1,000 members online right now. If everyone gave only $20, that would be $20,000 just today!

We have 34,000 members. If each donates just $1, that's $34,000!

he would do the same for us .. even though he was on hard times.. still does not seem real..:eek:

I pretty much just lurk and read here, and I didn't really know Seamus that well, and I'm broke as a joke right now, but I just sent 10 bucks because I would hope someone would do the same for my family if I passed away suddenly. Rest in peace Seamus.

To bad there isn't someone who can step in and take the reigns of that business and keep it running as smoothly as possible.

This is a shame.

Im checking my funds and I'll go from there.

Big A is it possible for you to update us on the funds, just curious to see if our community is giving?

this is a long shot but ANYONE who lives in new jersey ill post up a date but i will throw a beef and beer at the restaurant for bappers family. I WILL FOOT THE BILL MYSELF. but tickets will be $20 with procedes going to the donation fund. if your interrested e-mail me at [email protected]. Big A pm me or email me about this please.

I donated and let me know if i can do more..

R.I.P

Last edited:
Definately count me in, I was up last night thinking about this and this fund is a good idea.

Eventhough, I didn't know Big Bapper that well, he seemed very sincere and a good family man. This could happen to any one of us.

I'm going to take a look at my account that I use for paypal and get something in tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I will keep he and his family in my prayers.

Did not know the Big Bapper, but think this is a great way to help out his family and show our respect as a community.

Just sent my donation to his memorial fund, paypal is super easy to use.

Big A is it possible for you to update us on the funds, just curious to see if our community is giving?

I'll do the update every 24 hours, so another 8 hours or so to go until today's update.

What I find surprising so far, is not the amount of money that people are sending, but the small amount of people that have actually sent or have shown interest in sending.

If we don't get a response that I think is satisfactory, I will suspend all member's memberships (apart from the donors) and memberships will be activated automatically when the member pays a $1 donation or so. This can easily be implemented through the vbulletin subscription software. I think that paying a one off $1 fee to have access to this board and its resources is not much to ask, especially when the money raised will be going to such a good cause.

I'll have mine in within the next day or two. Also put the link to this thread up over at the board i moderate at so that anybody there can help out with what they can. In times like this, we are all family imo. Hits home after losing a fellow MOD friend 2 years ago at our board.

BMJ

I just found out... wow what a lose.

He will be missed for sure

I cant believe this...I am stoked!! Last week he IM me and he is such a true gentleman. I am in tears....

Condolences to his family and loved ones.

RIP Mate!!

i have already send donation!! I hope it help ...

BigChef

Last edited:
If everyone sends $5 it'll be enough to pay off that gym loan and put his kid through college. Come on guys, pitch in!

Done $20 sent. My heart aches seeing that lovely little lady not having Daddies arms to protect her.

I'll do the update every 24 hours, so another 8 hours or so to go until today's update.

What I find surprising so far, is not the amount of money that people are sending, but the small amount of people that have actually sent or have shown interest in sending.

If we don't get a response that I think is satisfactory, I will suspend all member's memberships (apart from the donors) and memberships will be activated automatically when the member pays a $1 donation or so. This can easily be implemented through the vbulletin subscription software. I think that paying a one off $1 fee to have access to this board and its resources is not much to ask, especially when the money raised will be going to such a good cause.

Agreed Brother!!!:) If they don't have a dollar, they most likely don't have the internet or cpu access for that matter.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner