over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Size Dude vs 6 Pack Abs ???

Big Size Dude or 6 Pack Abs

• Big Size Dude

Votes: 237 46.7%
  • 6 Pack Abs

Votes: 270 53.3%

• Total voters
Oh and ya... Both Big and ripped lol:D but If I HAD to chose one... and we are talking less than 20% bodyfat when big.... Then I would say Huge...:D

A rich guy will take the girls and hoes that fuck you because of your 6-pack ANY DAY of the WEEK !!! and he will be a bald fat ugly son of a bitch ...

Ive been a big dude my whole life up till i decided to compete year befoire last i was 300+ for 13 years!! not slopy fat just thick as fuck with a bit of a belly and i will say i WAY more enjoy being 30-40 pounds lighter being able to see abs

Tough choice. Always better to be big in clothes but when clothes come off, the abs are nice.

Guess thats why i bulk in fall and cut in spring.

A rich guy will take the girls and hoes that fuck you because of your 6-pack ANY DAY of the WEEK !!! and he will be a bald fat ugly son of a bitch ...

So true! My vote....big,ripped and rich! All basis are then covered.

both, but i go for size in winter and leanness in summer(like most) but i like to end my cycle about june, and slowly become ripped by august, i'm a lake guy and take my boat out often, so being huge the beginning of the summer is fun and the hotter it gets and more i drink the easier it is to lean out, weird i know but i have a fast metabolism and leaning out to have abs isn't so hard, keeping the mass while leaning out is what's hard.

I'm 6ft and 230lbs and ready to start a bulking cycle and I just had a thought.

It's been at least 5 years for me since I've had a six pack. I have abs but they arent as defined as they used to and I am happy with my abs and my size.

I was just curious to know how many of you Bros prefer to be a Big Size Dude or have a Six Pack Abs(mike "the situation", or men's fitness model)

I'm a BIG dude WITH abs,,,so I say both!

I'd like to look like Marious Pudzianowski, big and lean but not too lean.

Big with abs is very achievable, especially at 6' tall. I hold decent abs in the offseason at 225-230lbs, 5'7".

I'm 5'9 and don't want to be over 200lbs. I like the athletic lean look. Anything over 200lb lean starts becoming expensive gear and food wise. Plus at that weight people start to judge you, and having a corporate job I feel will become tough

Depends on how lean the big dude is and how big the six pack dude. I'd pick being 240 with visible abs than 200 and shredded abs for most of the year.

I'm 5'9 and don't want to be over 200lbs. I like the athletic lean look. Anything over 200lb lean starts becoming expensive gear and food wise. Plus at that weight people start to judge you, and having a corporate job I feel will become tough

5'9" 200 lean is nothing to sneeze at, but shouldn't be too noticeable in business attire...at most people will think you played football or something, but far from the meathead stereotype that starts at 210-220 5'9" IMO.

Big and hard with 6 pack :) You are still strong, healthier and in my opinion build muscle faster as well as scoring more girls :)

I'm 6' 2" 210-215# 6%. I'd like to be closer to 225# 6%

I have abs without ever doing a sit up or lifting a weight. I'm an ecto/meso combo that is naturally 200# 10%. That being said, I've always been lean and light so big is definately the most fascinating to me. I did vote 6 pack abs however (better yet 8 pack). I'm not a BB and I prefer the mainstream asthetics. It doesn't help that I'm in a weight class sport.

I have never been big by any standards of this board lol. I am 5'6" and currently 175lb and lean and carry nice abs all year. I have gotten up to 195 and even though look significantly "bigger" i find that my face becomes puffy and loses that "lean" look and my abs still there but fade and just look softer over all. As a single guy i can tell you that the womenz definitely appreciate and compliment me more at 175 and lean than 195 and not. Of course if could get to 195 with 10% BF then it might be different but at 5'6" many girls start to look at you freakish when you put on a lot of size. It is what it is. A good friend of mine is 5'6" and weighs 208 and at 6% BF and of course he gets compliments but many also look down and constantly ask him "do you do steroids" etc etc so it carries a little negative connotation.

I have never been big by any standards of this board lol. I am 5'6" and currently 175lb and lean and carry nice abs all year. I have gotten up to 195 and even though look significantly "bigger" i find that my face becomes puffy and loses that "lean" look and my abs still there but fade and just look softer over all. As a single guy i can tell you that the womenz definitely appreciate and compliment me more at 175 and lean than 195 and not. Of course if could get to 195 with 10% BF then it might be different but at 5'6" many girls start to look at you freakish when you put on a lot of size. It is what it is. A good friend of mine is 5'6" and weighs 208 and at 6% BF and of course he gets compliments but many also look down and constantly ask him "do you do steroids" etc etc so it carries a little negative connotation.

Chicks don't care what you look like....
"hi, I'm DR. alpha" = panties wet regardless of bodyfat and musculature.

Chicks don't care what you look like....
"hi, I'm DR. alpha" = panties wet regardless of bodyfat and musculature.

You owe me a keyboard cause i just spilled my coffee all over it lol. Trust me the M.D. thing helps but if you add a six pack and muscle to it it magnifies it lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear