over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Size Dude vs 6 Pack Abs ???

Big Size Dude or 6 Pack Abs

• Big Size Dude

Votes: 237 46.7%
  • 6 Pack Abs

Votes: 270 53.3%

• Total voters
Why not eat clean high calories and end up with the best of both worlds.

A rich guy will take the girls and hoes that fuck you because of your 6-pack ANY DAY of the WEEK !!! and he will be a bald fat ugly son of a bitch ...

True...so we spend the other 22.5 hours a day outside they gym makin' dough:D

And there we have the ultimate human : Big and Ripped with a Six Pack and Cash, hopefully a brain too, but it's optional...:headbang:

Losing fat is way easier that gaining muscle. For the short term, def big guy status.

Why not eat clean high calories and end up with the best of both worlds.

Because that's fucking boring and tedious. I'm just giving you my opinion on this. I have more than three tons worth of respect to all of you who eat like disciplined warriors. It is the single reason I know I will never desire to compete, I simply enjoy eating when I want and what I want.

Now, my diet has changed drastically from when I was younger. I eat a lot of protein, healthy fats and I keep my carbs for last, trying not to overdo it. That alone has transformed me from a chubby bear to a lean cougar. But I'm not ripped. I know what I need to do to get there, I just don't have the desire to. I look great by anyone's standards except the 5% of people who feel that a physique should be lizard-ripped.

I am sitting at 225 right now and have plans to get to 250 while maintaining the same level of bodyfat. I think I'll look fantastic and I won't have to eat chicken breast and broccoli out of little rubbermade tubs all day, worrying about putting a little fat on.

All that being said I do have plans to get ripped. I am going to do it for a short period of time just to say that I have done it. But I know what it takes and for a long term, insanity proof lifestyle, I'll choose to be a little soft in favor of being big and strong.

Basically I just like to like eat shit from time to time and I'm at peace with that. If I'm not mistaken, I think the original poster wasn't asking if it's possible to be both. He was asking, if you had to pick one over the other, what would you choose?

For your question...if you haven't been lean in 5 years I would go ahead and cut and see what you've accomplished. I mean...why not? No sense in permabulking.

That is my plan this year after really just bulking and half assed cutting.

I only really strive for the big "fitness model" physique. At 6'3" all I really aim for is between 230-240 at 7% and no bigger. If I walk around and 250 at 10% that is big anywhere except bodybuilding, even at my height. Probably be there pretty soon too.

I totally agree with your post Discohornet. My diet is the number 1 place I can make improvements, but I have no intention of competing, and I enjoy eating what I feel like eating.

I am a little on the mature side being 45yo. I feel great right now at 210bs, 6 weeks out.
I was as heavy as 240 this year with abs kinda..., about 10%, lots of water on board. I liked the size but I feel so much healthier and empowered down in the 6% range.
No doubt I could kick my 240lbs ass at 210 in any type of sporting event. I have 90%+ of the strength and way more oxygen available.
I don't know what's big at 5'9" -? I honestly feel more muscular at 210 very lean than 240 and watery...

well shit im 300..19-21 percent bodyfat...the women love it...and I have cash too..they love squeezing on my 22 inch arms...lol

I have never been big by any standards of this board lol. I am 5'6" and currently 175lb and lean and carry nice abs all year. I have gotten up to 195 and even though look significantly "bigger" i find that my face becomes puffy and loses that "lean" look and my abs still there but fade and just look softer over all. As a single guy i can tell you that the womenz definitely appreciate and compliment me more at 175 and lean than 195 and not. Of course if could get to 195 with 10% BF then it might be different but at 5'6" many girls start to look at you freakish when you put on a lot of size. It is what it is. A good friend of mine is 5'6" and weighs 208 and at 6% BF and of course he gets compliments but many also look down and constantly ask him "do you do steroids" etc etc so it carries a little negative connotation.

im glad you are honest about your weight

i am sick of all the guys that post up 220-240's and 6 pack at low doses at 5'6"-5'7"...i call bs big time

well shit im 300..19-21 percent bodyfat...the women love it...and I have cash too..they love squeezing on my 22 inch arms...lol
Post some pics ..........Prove your studliness.

im glad you are honest about your weight

i am sick of all the guys that post up 220-240's and 6 pack at low doses at 5'6"-5'7"...i call bs big time

:yeahthat:

Id like to be 250 at 8% but am not willing to do what that takes (i mean the drugs, not the work). given my genetic limitations ill try for a happy medium, reasonable size with a slim waist line and visible abbs. About my only good genetic points are a naturally small waist, legs that respond to training very well, and an unusual tolerance to side effects of just about any drug. My fucking matchstick arms seem to respond to nothing so i have to work on the illusion of size and a small waist and definition does help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Having 22" arms that are squeezable means there fat, and if you have fat on your arms you better have money!

Having 22" arms that are squeezable means there fat, and if you have fat on your arms you better have money!

yes there's fat..I said im 19 percent bodyfat..But my arms are'nt fat by womens standards...fuck what a dude says..

Its all good, I'm sure your a big mo-fo, but either lose a little or spend some more. I think they like the money more anyway.lol

I've bulked up a little too much as I am in the 260's so I am now working on getting my abs back but I always loved being big. Can`t even imagine myself under 230lbs anymore.

I'll tell ya, at my height the difference between 255 and 260 means full bellies or not!.. Just cant hold that 260, hit 263 for a day though.
I Should of took a picture. Maybe next bulker ?

If I'm not mistaken, I think the original poster wasn't asking if it's possible to be both. He was asking, if you had to pick one over the other, what would you choose?

Right. Only 2 options and so many have added their own.

Just like my poll asking Deca or EQ for bulking and so many said take both.

To answer the question, everyone knows you look even bigger when ripped.
Its the great allusion.

If i really had to chose then ripped as i hate bodyfat

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws