over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast/cruise cutting preference.

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Some people permablast so for those this isn't really an discussion. But for people that blast and cruise(let's say 2gr blast vs 300mg cruise just for an example). How do you guys implement a cut?

Few options:

A. Bulk during a blast and then maintain with a cruise, then do a cutblast.

B. Bulk during a blast and then maintain for a few weeks, but then start the cut in the cruise.

C. Bulk during a blast, cut during a cruise.

D. Cruise/lower dose durin bulk/blast, cut with more gear.

Some people prefer option C, I always think you will lose the most that way since you go from a lot of food and gear to less food and less gear. Personally I prefer option B.

How do you guys go about it?

Lowering dose and food seems like a recipe for muscle loss

I don't refer to them as blast and cruise.

I prefer to use as little drugs as possible to keeps making progress through the "off season" (cruise)

I start ramping up the doses going into a contest prep

Overthinking, I don’t see why 6-8% bodyfat is hard to maintain all year.

on a 2g blast how do you manage to get so fat you are less than a few weeks away from 6-8%?

Even if you drop to 200mg, if you’re living a bodybuilding lifestyle, you lose size but the bodyfat remains the same .

More drugs more food, less drugs less food.

You won’t be in a better position if you try to maintain muscle with just food - you get fat and ruin insulin sensitivity. What is the benefit of trying to hold onto mass built on higher dosages on lower dosages with the same food intake or more? There isn’t any

Is this a cut or prep? If you’re prepping for a show you are absolutely cutting on a shit ton of gear to preserve as much tissue as possible. But for me even a summer cut needs something more than just TRT. As I mentioned in a recent post I still need something extra when in a deficit with HIIT cardio and that’s why I was running high dose GH. This summer I’ll be running Test and Mast with a 5-6iu GH a day.

Is this a cut or prep? If you’re prepping for a show you are absolutely cutting on a shit ton of gear to preserve as much tissue as possible. But for me even a summer cut needs something more than just TRT. As I mentioned in a recent post I still need something extra when in a deficit with HIIT cardio and that’s why I was running high dose GH. This summer I’ll be running Test and Mast with a 5-6iu GH a day.
Just for a cut indeed!

I’ll cut on TRT+ (300-400mg total) usually test and a dht

My “blasts” are only 900-1000mg.

Slesh dont lie!!! You are ripped year round - you are not gonna fool anyone 😁

I always liked JP's approach. Bulk and build during a blast...but dont get overly fat, then lower dosage to maintain, blast again and "tidy up" for the first 4-6 weeks then attack again. That SHOULD keep you relatively lean year round.

I always liked JP's approach. Bulk and build during a blast...but dont get overly fat, then lower dosage to maintain, blast again and "tidy up" for the first 4-6 weeks then attack again. That SHOULD keep you relatively lean year round.
For those not aware

Lower to TRT and maintain? Or just a dose lower than your blast?

I always just take aas for 4 months at a time then switch compounds. I am 45 and my bloodwork is no different on or off, though I do on occasion take a few less shots for a couple weeks if my diet is not going to be on point due to life circumstances like traveling, burn out, sheer laziness, work/not making the gym. I don't take massive amounts when I am blasting so I am sure to someone I am just cruising the whole time. The only thing that really changes is diet and to be honest as I get older I just don't want to eat a bunch of food

Well i mentioned this is from JP so with him it was never trt. If he said he was cruising on 300 test + 300 primo, it was probably 300 test + 1g of something lol
Does anyone really still believe in TRT's competitors...? lol

if you compete 3/4 of the year it's a permanent blast

Well i mentioned this is from JP so with him it was never trt. If he said he was cruising on 300 test + 300 primo, it was probably 300 test + 1g of something lol

He states he comes down to a cruise dose, but it's only for 3-4 weeks so the other esters havent cleared anyway. Then back to 2.5-3g.

I have found I like to blast for bulks and cuts, but cruise all throughout. Blast dosages have dropped from where I was at though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131