over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your cruise dose

Its absolutely a thing. You can call it whatever you want - 'de or re - sensitizing', down regulation, whatever, it doesnt really matter.

One non reviewed peer paper comes out saying it isnt a thing and every forum bro regurgitates the same thing...try it for yourself and see if it works.

Best thing i can compare it to is having your body in a primed state. Ready to uptake food, training, etc. Body isnt inflamed, insulin sensitive, joints feel great.

Or keep blasting 500 test year round add clen and tren i the spring so you look decent/better than guys not running gear.

@Big Dave Smith - I wasnt referring to you, but you're still small. All that BJJ made you soft /s
Well it isn't. I don't want to get into the biochemistry side of things right now, but I will explain later.

Well it isn't. I don't want to get into the biochemistry side of things right now, but I will explain later.
I think @Type-IIx covered this relatively thoroughly in post #123 in this thread. From the end of his message:

"Conclusions
1. AR is up-regulated (AR # & density increased) by testosterone/androgen in human skeletal muscle cells in vivo.
2. This up-regulation is known to be a result of increased translational capacity by testosterone/androgen; and not translational efficiency a la mTOR.
3. Regulation of AR is not subject to desensitization; so, by corollary, there is no rationale to support cessation for resensitization."

I don’t consider it a cruise until all gear is out besides test.

Depending on how heavy my cycle was, no shots of any kind for 2 weeks.

Once the 2 weeks are up, it’s test only.

My options
1- True TRT cruise. 150-200mg/wk. Everything within reference ranges on blood test (around 150mg will do that for me). RHR at its lowest. Blood pressure at its lowest. Usually I do this after what I consider a heavy cycle, or after just being on for too many months (4-5 months or more)

2- Moderate cruise. 200-250mg/wk. Test might be in the 800-1000 range. Free test slightly out of range. RBC/hematocrit within range.

3- Aggressive cruise. 250-300mg/wk. Test is 1000-1300 ng/dL. RBC/hematocrit might be a point high, but still fine. Might add in some proviron for sex drive and 10mg Aromasin EOD to minimize estrogen. Around 300mg I look like I’m back on cycle, but not a big cycle.

Each option is sort of a judgement call.

GH is either 0-2iu for options 1+2.
GH is 3-4iu for option 3.

I won’t go back on cycle till blood is perfect.

I consider a cycle a thing above this.
Another question for you @Big Dave Smith

Let's say you normally cruise on option 3. What would be a blast dosage for you?

250 test e
200 masteron e
Cruise
5ft5 220
51yrs old

^^^ probably not the wisest thing to carry this much muscle at my age

I cruise at 1500mg a week

Waiting for TRT police to flag this as NOT TRT. Someone should check on them. Probably had an anneurism when they saw this. Lol

(and yeah I know cruise and trt may be very different but TRT police don't and they love to post the same shit over and over)

Waiting for TRT police to flag this as NOT TRT. Someone should check on them. Probably had an anneurism when they saw this. Lol

(and yeah I know cruise and trt may be very different but TRT police don't and they love to post the same shit over and over)
Too bad it's always our beloved friend with his account #98.776.352....

So I'm going soon on my cruise of 300mg test-e per week(+4iu GH), I feel like I can hold pretty much everything on that dose. Blast was 1050mg test-e 700mg bold. I am by no meaning a beast(6'1 235lbs hovering around 12%) but some people a lot smaller in my gym are cruising on 500mg-1000mg(test only or test/primo test/mast etc.), seems to be a trend these days.

I understand guys like @luki7788 need a lot more than 300mg test-e to hold their size but these guys?

What is your cruise dosis, and did it increase throughout the years while getting bigger?
I understand your point but in reality 300mg nor the people you mentioned that are cruising on 500mg to 1000mg none of those doses are true trt.just saying.

Either we talk about trt or we talk of what you need to cruise on to hold size.two totally different scenarios

I've always just cruised on 200-250 test enanthate. But I keep GH in basically year round, insulin preworkout if it makes sense.

But test is the only AAS that I'm using.
Hi Stu.
Just curious, for testosterone, which ester do you prefer?
Does it matter to you?

MS

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear