over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Board Nestalgia, a trip down memory lane

Good memories of the old yellow bolex and the gade. Before that there was anabolics that was a paid board.
Funny flames wars and great stories.
A couple funny stories I remember, Guy throws milkshake at someone in a wheelchair or cyclist, Sizzler steakhouse bathroom story, home workout with some moke bench pressing his garage door, just a few that I remember.

My first source was Hitter45. Guy would open post his list of goodies and everybody would hit him up.
Gerhkes was my first and last south american source. Most things showed up except you had to oder in the fall if you were planning a spring cycle. I liked his 25mg oral primo tabs, or whatever was in those caps. Still waiting on my anavar Gerhkes viadao!
Great sources from the past, sorebuttacheeko, Manta, Primos and Deca straight from Greek pharmacy.

BB.com was my first and I got lots of info from BIG CAT!!! :banghead::banghead:
Oh boy he was the GURU back then...........lol

25mg/ml Mexican liquid Dbol called Reforvit B if I remember correctly.

Fun times, I went from reading Flex and buying HotStuff XXX to reading boards and running cycles.

Oh ya, I forgot about Reforvit B. My friend and I got some of it. It tasted like crap! We tried putting it in caps but it melted them.

Anyone remember Cybergenics??

No one was on SSB??? I first joined the dark side on that site. Went down in Operation Raw Deal.

Back in the late '90s and early 2000's I "discovered" meso and eventually found my way on mike strongs site and one other that I can't remember. Tons on info and really opened my eyes. I remember the big scam that took place on meso during that time period and eventually led to them no longer being a source board. As for what I miss...tubs of snake and arrow drol, super cheap omnas, big qv jugs for pennies and readily available human grade upjohn depots...

Pre-internet: cases of legit Steris, Syntax Anadrol, Russian Dbol, Cyctahoh 250, REAL Primobolan, REAL Winstrol, REAL Anavar...just to name a few.

First board was the old UG

I remember CIM transactions (not many can say that)

IP Europe Deca (IP Europe anything was gold) from some guy named FLEX
Crippling IP China test
Loose pills shipped in between magazines
GAC TREN from the BEACH

The best part of that era? Less fake gear and more real product. Even the UG's had it good. Now everyone produces UG and most of it is shit.

I actually started like many others on the renegade board and the UG ... remember MK? He was considered one of the best and we would patiently wait for 30-45 days for an order which was considered great...how things change.

GAC which of course became red star was actually also "Brock Strasser" that wrote for t-nation ... i figured out by looking at comonalities in his posts about off topic items and from the locations the Humatren and "heatmiser" (remember that) would ship from that he lived about 10 miles from me...we later met at a local strip club before the red star change and his subsequent arrest.

Does anyone remember STK? one of the nicest guys ever back then he was the only guy i knew doing huge amounts of Tren , he died very young helped me in many ways.

The most helpful individual ever to me though was Allbeef. On a very personal level. I was struggling with some terrible mental issues at one point in my life and he would email me bible verses and just talk to me so i knew i was not alone. Incredible human being and i truly wish i could find him to thank him properly.

i could go on forever.

Pre-internet: cases of legit Steris, Syntax Anadrol, Russian Dbol, Cyctahoh 250, REAL Primobolan, REAL Winstrol, REAL Anavar...just to name a few.

First board was the old UG

I remember CIM transactions (not many can say that)

IP Europe Deca (IP Europe anything was gold) from some guy named FLEX
Crippling IP China test
Loose pills shipped in between magazines
GAC TREN from the BEACH

The best part of that era? Less fake gear and more real product. Even the UG's had it good. Now everyone produces UG and most of it is shit.

Don't forget IP prop/suspension blend ... LOL that stuff would flat out cripple you!!

No one was on SSB??? I first joined the dark side on that site. Went down in Operation Raw Deal.

SSB right here brother!

Axio labs dbol and test prop. My first two cycles ever. Those dbol were strong

started on misc.fitness.weights with duchaine, kneller, pat Arnold, bill Roberts, bill and Stephanie starr, lyle macdonald, bill llewellen(however you spell it. lol), brink, even craig titus ranting about how Debbie halo was a whore, and a couple other guys that nobody would probably remember.

then around '98 meso and anabolex. I *think* anabolex was white, then went yellow, then had the server crash and changed software.

and ugbodybuilding.com & VariX with the old format board the detn8.org webpage that if you spelled it wrong would send you to a volkswagon/audi tuner page. lol. had my then gf post on varix that I'd been arrested at the border smuggling a bottle of clomiphene citrate (the old pink skittles that came in a fat white bottle.. how many remember those?!) and 15 syringes. no idea WHY I wanted her to post it, since there's nothing anybody could've DONE. lol.. she even posted "more info to come.." or something dramatic. lol. we were 16 at the time and I'd called her from the phone in secondary inspection instead of my dad (who they thought I was calling).. fucking stupidity. lol

and equinox

and the 'gade

then professionalmuscle's old board.. I forget what it was called? professionalbodybuilding.com?? I dunno, and rippedmass, etc...

I actually met BigBadAsian on a chatroom I frequented at trulyhuge.com (about the same time I found meso/bolex) and got to talking since he lived in iowa near the town I was from in a neighboring state.... he was actually the first person to scam me. stole $45 from me for a bottle of reforvit-B. saying the stuff never came or something. *funny story, when I returned to that state, I was in prison very near the town where BigbadAsian lived and actually met people in prison who knew who he was. lol (this was about 9yrs later). I was actually arrested in the city/town he lived in.

Meso here.Glox was the man for qv stuff.Anyone remember satchboogie and his primo obsession lol

Rocket Fuel, Heatmeiser, STK, Meso, etc. Those are some blasts from the past !!

Anyone remember Satchboogie ? Good dude until he did the ole' "disappearing" trick !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws