over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cognitive and memory improvement peptides advice needed friends

i had great results with this compound isolated : phenylpiracetam

have never used this brand but that's a good price. but if you can source modafinil or armodafinil then id opt for those and a good choline sup (alpha gpc or citicoline)

bang for buck i would opt for adderall or modafinil, although noopept is cheap af but you get resistant to effects if you do it 7 days per week, but longterm its worth it

20$ for 10g on ebay

1702852201689.png

I used to make some bad ass blends but at end of day I always needed somethign to physically drive it like amphetamine or ritalin base,

this brand is good i have used them plenty and a few gfs:

1702852266280.png
Total Quantity30 Capsules
Amount Per Capsule400 mg
Adrafinil (Modafinil Precursor)150 mg
Citicoline135 mg
Phenylpiracetam100 mg
Noopept15 mg

40$ for that blend, 30 caps 30 days pretty hard to beat at those doses, the only thing that sucks is half life is like 4 hours max imo, this and low dose ephedra as a physical driver (or an amph)

i had great results with this compound isolated : phenylpiracetam

have never used this brand but that's a good price. but if you can source modafinil or armodafinil then id opt for those and a good choline sup (alpha gpc or citicoline)

bang for buck i would opt for adderall or modafinil, although noopept is cheap af but you get resistant to effects if you do it 7 days per week, but longterm its worth it

20$ for 10g on ebay

View attachment 188208

I used to make some bad ass blends but at end of day I always needed somethign to physically drive it like amphetamine or ritalin base,

this brand is good i have used them plenty and a few gfs:

View attachment 188209
Total Quantity30 Capsules
Amount Per Capsule400 mg
Adrafinil (Modafinil Precursor)150 mg
Citicoline135 mg
Phenylpiracetam100 mg
Noopept15 mg

40$ for that blend, 30 caps 30 days pretty hard to beat at those doses, the only thing that sucks is half life is like 4 hours max imo, this and low dose ephedra as a physical driver (or an amph)

Damn that bright brain product looks pretty good... Especially for that price I'm almost skeptical.

I don't know if its legislation or pharma companies licensing but all the "racetams" have been way harder to find as of late.

I only use 2 sprays per nostril and it last me well over a month. I haven’t done the math on how many sprays to get a month supply. 1-2 bottles will last you a while.
I am curious if you ever got in in the vials and administered subq. Many years ago I did that and it worked well. The nasal spray looks far more convenient but I never tried it.

I am curious if you ever got in in the vials and administered subq. Many years ago I did that and it worked well. The nasal spray looks far more convenient but I never tried it.
I’ve personally never pinned it before, but should work equally effective. I just like nasal since it’s for cognitive purposes.

I’ve personally never pinned it before, but should work equally effective. I just like nasal since it’s for cognitive purposes.

Waiting on my order. I'm gonna try both.

Lions Mane will really help with memory. The brand I use is real mushrooms. Has made a big difference in my live.

I am 52 and am seeking PhD degree. Need advice on some memory / cognition improvements and concentration increase peptides. Need it for being able to focus in my study. At 52 it is very stressful to focus with family and people around. Have researched in Semax which helps in cognition and needs to be cycled. Anyone in here using it or having any experience with the peptides please help!! Need your help to clear my Phd degree friends!!
Semax is nice but it started to give me a headache. I've shot subq and done intranasal. I like noopept for a light pick me up. Phenylpiracetam is quite a bit more intense/focus-forward. Another Nootropic that I think is amazing is dihexa. Dosing before you do something new and the subject matter just sticks. I've been absolutely blowing through my duolingo Spanish series with a 15mg of dihexa 3x a week. Cerebrolysin is another interesting one. 5mg IM once a day for a month and your brain will feel almost child-like again in how fresh and clear everything seems to be. Especially if you've fucked around with a lot of hard drugs like myself. Lastly, I'll mention 9-ME-BC in the event that you do have a high tolerance to stimulants like many of us do. 9-ME-BC 10-25mg a day for 30-50 day cycles is like a total reset on the dopaminergic system. Caffeine will get you zinging again. Adderall will actually work, etc. Caveat with 9-ME-BC is it makes you extremely photosensitive so I'd take that during the winter and avoid the sun as it can do a lot of damage to your skin if you're exposed for long periods. Hope this helps!

Oh easy, EcdyGrowth because it’s actually repairing my HPA axis while giving me the energy and boost. And I’m not saying that because @emeric delczeg is a sponsor here. He can tell you I have zero affiliation. The shit just works… and it repairs my adrenals, doesn’t keep me up at night or crash. That’s a win win win.
Thanks. Thats what I ended up grabbing. Look forward to trying it

Semax is nice but it started to give me a headache. I've shot subq and done intranasal. I like noopept for a light pick me up. Phenylpiracetam is quite a bit more intense/focus-forward. Another Nootropic that I think is amazing is dihexa. Dosing before you do something new and the subject matter just sticks. I've been absolutely blowing through my duolingo Spanish series with a 15mg of dihexa 3x a week. Cerebrolysin is another interesting one. 5mg IM once a day for a month and your brain will feel almost child-like again in how fresh and clear everything seems to be. Especially if you've fucked around with a lot of hard drugs like myself. Lastly, I'll mention 9-ME-BC in the event that you do have a high tolerance to stimulants like many of us do. 9-ME-BC 10-25mg a day for 30-50 day cycles is like a total reset on the dopaminergic system. Caffeine will get you zinging again. Adderall will actually work, etc. Caveat with 9-ME-BC is it makes you extremely photosensitive so I'd take that during the winter and avoid the sun as it can do a lot of damage to your skin if you're exposed for long periods. Hope this helps!
Damn that’s some good info too. Thanks

Oh easy, EcdyGrowth because it’s actually repairing my HPA axis while giving me the energy and boost. And I’m not saying that because @emeric delczeg is a sponsor here. He can tell you I have zero affiliation. The shit just works… and it repairs my adrenals, doesn’t keep me up at night or crash. That’s a win win win.
Same experience. I feel and operate so much better after using this for a bit

Thank you bro!! This is more than I expected. You are like nootropic encyclopedia 👍

If you aren't getting enough sleep, none of these things will do much for you. The #1 "nootropic" (and health hack in general) is getting good quality sleep on a regular basis. Sleep, exercise, good diet.
If you're skimping on those, supplements are the last thing I'd be thinking about.

Sleep vs Any supplement/peptide for health = Bending over $100 bills to pick up quarters

Not a peptide but Ritalin is like an on switch for me. 10mgs=4 hours of pure concentration.

Damn that bright brain product looks pretty good... Especially for that price I'm almost skeptical.

I don't know if its legislation or pharma companies licensing but all the "racetams" have been way harder to find as of late.

bright brain works great.
yes, you can still find fl-adrafinil (strong af precursor to modafinil), pramiracetam and piracetam are harder to source, noopept readily available

phenylpiracetam is a badass stimulant, they sell 25gs on Amazon and eBay increments and 10gs not cheap but fun and fascinating class of compounds

still, I think a cognizin (citicoline) or suitable choline uptaker + STIM like Adderall or Ephedra or caffeine (less favorite due to short half-life)+ theanine+ Nootropic is the godly stack, nicotine powerful also

they make nootropic gum now, if my business was rolling I would have capitalized on this and designed my own, there are also nootropic lozenges that look like chew tobacco pouches

4f-mph is around its an analog to ritalin very potent and gray area now, smart companies will capitalize on this. I will be doing a "cycle" in FEB after court when i find out if i get sentenced to prison or not *looking at a 1 year sentence) (keep me in your thoughts bros) I have court this upcoming month and judge and DA want to throw the book at me

bright brain works great.
yes, you can still find fl-adrafinil (strong af precursor to modafinil), pramiracetam and piracetam are harder to source, noopept readily available

phenylpiracetam is a badass stimulant, they sell 25gs on Amazon and eBay increments and 10gs not cheap but fun and fascinating class of compounds

still, I think a cognizin (citicoline) or suitable choline uptaker + STIM like Adderall or Ephedra or caffeine (less favorite due to short half-life)+ theanine+ Nootropic is the godly stack, nicotine powerful also

they make nootropic gum now, if my business was rolling I would have capitalized on this and designed my own, there are also nootropic lozenges that look like chew tobacco pouches

4f-mph is around its an analog to ritalin very potent and gray area now, smart companies will capitalize on this. I will be doing a "cycle" in FEB after court when i find out if i get sentenced to prison or not *looking at a 1 year sentence) (keep me in your thoughts bros) I have court this upcoming month and judge and DA want to throw the book at me

4F-mph is the god of methylphenidates. 10 hour legs, extremely potent…I’d say 2-3x stronger than methylphenidate.

The problem is…you will be SOOO locked in at your tasks, you can get easily irritated at people asking you to stop or talk, or if they are breathing too loud. Lol

Modafinil is very good. But it’s a stimulant. I’d look into actually improving cognitive function.

Bromantane, tak-653, tropisetron, all very powerful. Go do research on Reddit: nooTOPICS not nootropics. Or both.

The problem with modafinil, is the long half life and the down regulation of gaba. You starry taking it 4-5x a week (which you can, way easier on the body physiologically than amphetamines, your sleep will suck. But I use it 3-4x a week. Just take that shit
At like 5:30am
I use it 2-3 items a week for a month and end up with near tachycardia that lasts for weeks after i stop. Luckily my brain still woks pretty well but sure would like my work stamina back. After a normal work week of 40 - 45 hours I am smoked these days.

I use it 2-3 items a week for a month and end up with near tachycardia that lasts for weeks after i stop. Luckily my brain still woks pretty well but sure would like my work stamina back. After a normal work week of 40 - 45 hours I am smoked these days.

It’s pro-histamine, which can mess some people up if sensitive. My old lady can’t tolerate 1/2 a tab. Gets all tachy/itchy/anxious.

4F-mph is the god of methylphenidates. 10 hour legs, extremely potent…I’d say 2-3x stronger than methylphenidate.

The problem is…you will be SOOO locked in at your tasks, you can get easily irritated at people asking you to stop or talk, or if they are breathing too loud. Lol
battling that naturally already.

Theres some pretty interesting studies on Creatine Monohydrate of all things, also methylene blue seems to have a congnitive benefit for me. That's another one that has legit science behind it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131