over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc-157 & tb-500

Big Beef

Registered
Newbies
Very new to PM & on that note, I hope everything I do is by the rules! Anyway, just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on these two compounds. In the last 5 years I have had more injuries than ever before & in that time, I have had 2 surgeries. Still have some other work that needs done eventually, unless there is a miracle..

I am currently running bpc-157 in my right shoulder, to reduce inflammation & to hope to heal whatever is going on. Usually I would get an MRI, but I have had a torn labrum in my other shoulder & the pain feels EXACTLY the same this time in the other shoulder! Either way, If it is torn really bad, I know the bpc will be for nothing, but it is worth a shot to try... I will soon be running tb-500 along with the bpc-157. Hope to have some very good healing effects from this stack!

Just giving a quick update on something I noticed since starting the bpc, but coincidentally I have been noticing considerable pain relief in the herniated disc in my neck & lower back since administering it into my shoulder. The reason this surprises me so much, is because in all my research, everything I've read suggests that you have to pin very close to injured area, in order for the peptide to work. Makes me think it's effectiveness might spread a little more than what people are lead to believe.

Another thing, is I have been having a lot of throbbing in the shoulder I am trying to heal. More than before. Wondering if maybe if it is trying to heal & I am just irritating some of that new tissue with my tasks at my job. Not a whole lot I can do about that. That is just a guess of course.. Anyway, started the tb-500 yesterday & excited to see what will happen, as they are supposed to work better together. Still skeptical about what, if any long term effects I will get from this stack, but I will know soon enough either way.

What's your dosing look like with these two?
I started the bpc at 300 mcg a day, just pinning it once. Didn't notice much dosing it like that, so I increased the dose to 300 mcg 2 × a day. Not sure if my product is dosed exactly right or if bpc wears off that fast, but I definitely recommend 2 times a day at or around 600 mcg.

Just started the tb-500 at 5 mg a week. 2.5 mg × 2 for 3 weeks for the loading phase & than I will decrease the dosage to 2.5 mg once a week for the maintenance phase.

i'm calling bs on the site injections. The peptide is injected and gets in the blood stream which goes all throughout the body. So I tested this theory on myself. I had really bad arm tendonitis for a while and tried everything to heal it and nothing worked. So I got some BPC 157 and took 500mcg per day, sub q, in my abdomen for 20 days and my arm feels the best its felt in the last couple years. Its still not 100% by pretty close.

How did this go in the end?
Not to well to be honest with you. Didn't seem to have any permanent or at least long lasting relief. Actually, ended up having another surgery after my last post on here for one of the injuries I had & everything else is about what it was before this stack.

i'm calling bs on the site injections. The peptide is injected and gets in the blood stream which goes all throughout the body. So I tested this theory on myself. I had really bad arm tendonitis for a while and tried everything to heal it and nothing worked. So I got some BPC 157 and took 500mcg per day, sub q, in my abdomen for 20 days and my arm feels the best its felt in the last couple years. Its still not 100% by pretty close.
You might be right about the site injection being bs. Idk, but I took the safe approach & just pinned in the injured area. Happy for ya that it healed your injury. Did little but temporary relief for me.

My final thought on bpc-157 & tb-500 is that it is not meant for serious injuries. Maybe not even some moderate injuries, but some say it helps, so idk. I noticed some pain relief with a couple herniated discs I have & some with some slight tendonitis, but it all came back & I noticed very little difference in my shoulder.

Imo, they are both compounds that would be good for inflammation & might possibly have some other health benefits, but I was not to impressed. Definitely welcoming anyone else to chime in on 1 or both of these peps with their experience & what specific injury it did or didn't help with.

I avoided surgery this summer I tore my teres minor and tricep tendon same time. BPC in the affected areas there is certainly a localized anti-inflammatory effect that is more pronounced. I tested it by pinning it in belly fat and I did not get the same swelling reduction response. I think this compound needs to be run for a minimum of 2 consecutive bottles before it's fair that we give a review on it. 1 bottle was not enough for me, when I ran 2 back to back a big difference. am pm dose did make a big difference, and I also noticed other old nagging injuries were a bit alleviated while on it. if I had the money id stay on it all year, kinda like Anavar and primo and GH. one of those things it damn near healed my two tears about to 80% without surgery and MRI said it required it. Lastly, I think for ultimate synergy - for a major injury at least I wouldn't rely on just one compound, Id exhaust my resources with something like this: GH or at least mk677, low dose deca, bpc157, tb500, cissus. hell of a healing stack. I have also used Anavar to help heal injuries although the only research I could find on it was more of an epidermal application in the m medical field for it, nothing deeper pun intended.

I avoided surgery this summer I tore my teres minor and tricep tendon same time. BPC in the affected areas there is certainly a localized anti-inflammatory effect that is more pronounced. I tested it by pinning it in belly fat and I did not get the same swelling reduction response. I think this compound needs to be run for a minimum of 2 consecutive bottles before it's fair that we give a review on it. 1 bottle was not enough for me, when I ran 2 back to back a big difference. am pm dose did make a big difference, and I also noticed other old nagging injuries were a bit alleviated while on it. if I had the money id stay on it all year, kinda like Anavar and primo and GH. one of those things it damn near healed my two tears about to 80% without surgery and MRI said it required it. Lastly, I think for ultimate synergy - for a major injury at least I wouldn't rely on just one compound, Id exhaust my resources with something like this: GH or at least mk677, low dose deca, bpc157, tb500, cissus. hell of a healing stack. I have also used Anavar to help heal injuries although the only research I could find on it was more of an epidermal application in the m medical field for it, nothing deeper pun intended.
I ran both tb-500 & bpc-157 for several weeks. At a fairly high dosage too, especially towards the end & ran several vials. Actually, this was my second time & all product was tested by a third party.. Supposedly.. Anyway, happy for you that your injuries healed. As I said before, I think it just depends on what the injury is & how serious it is. After further research, I just don't see how it would be possible to heal SOME injuries with these compounds.

Where did you get it also helps there will be fakes around

I used it waiting on surgery and see a orthopaedic surgeon Wednesday to discuss my shoulders and 1 year ago I used this stuff while I’ve waited this long to see them and the relief along with band work to strengthen the rotator cuffs with stretching and being cautious and doing certain movements I was able to train very hard and not make the left one any worse and the right one was my worst one that pain was gone it healed it up

but prior to this lockdown just like the last one that tore my labrum same feeling felt in my right just at the front on the right shoulder and on the side on the left shoulder

I will use these two peptides after surgery with collagen supplements and hgh var eq for collagen synthesis they provide

I used it waiting on surgery and see a orthopaedic surgeon Wednesday to discuss my shoulders and 1 year ago I used this stuff while I’ve waited this long to see them and the relief along with band work to strengthen the rotator cuffs with stretching and being cautious and doing certain movements I was able to train very hard and not make the left one any worse and the right one was my worst one that pain was gone it healed it up

but prior to this lockdown just like the last one that tore my labrum same feeling felt in my right just at the front on the right shoulder and on the side on the left shoulder

I will use these two peptides after surgery with collagen supplements and hgh var eq for collagen synthesis they provide
The source had posted test results for purity on their site. So, I guess that could be bs, but no way really knowing. They have good reviews & all that.

Idk, but it is interesting to hear your alls experience. I haven't had the best luck & I kind of gave up hope on it, but hearing the good reviews makes me want to try it again, from a different source obviously.

My surgery on my right shoulder went well, but than the left shoulder started bothering me again while I was recovering & it felt like it did before I got it repaired. I was pissed! Asked the surgeon about this & he said he thinks it's on my scapula this time. I'm going to work on correcting my posture & see what that does. Get some of that muscle pu

The source had posted test results for purity on their site. So, I guess that could be bs, but no way of really knowing. They have good reviews & all that.

Idk, but it is interesting to hear your alls experience. I haven't had the best luck & I kind of gave up hope on it, but hearing the good reviews makes me want to try it again, from a different source obviously.

My surgery on my right shoulder went well, but than the left shoulder started bothering me again while I was recovering & it felt like it did before I got it repaired. I was pissed! Asked the surgeon about this & he said he thinks it's on my scapula this time. I'm going to work on correcting my posture & see what that does. Get some of that muscle pulled back, that's been worked hard for years & is super tight.

Either way, I won't be getting another surgery, unless I can't move the damn thing... Just going to tough it out & see if I can correct it, hopefully soon.

The source had posted test results for purity on their site. So, I guess that could be bs, but no way really knowing. They have good reviews & all that.

My surgery on my right shoulder went well, but than the left shoulder started bothering me again while I was recovering & it felt like it did before I got it repaired. I was pissed! Asked the surgeon about this & he said he thinks it's on my scapula this time. I'm going to work on correcting my posture & see what that does. Get some of that muscle pu

The source had posted test results for purity on their site. So, I guess that could be bs, but no way of really knowing. They have good reviews & all that.

My surgery on my right shoulder went well, but than the left shoulder started bothering me again while I was recovering & it felt like it did before I got it repaired. I was pissed! Asked the surgeon about this & he said he thinks it's on my scapula this time. I'm going to work on correcting my posture & see what that does. Get some of that muscle pulled back, that's been worked hard for years & is super tight.

Either way, I won't be getting another surgery, unless I can't move the damn thing... Just going to tough it out & see if I can correct it, hopefully soon.
Dam sorry to here this I know the feeling right now I’ve also got a think could be a torn hip labrum I hope not and it’s just inflamed joint but stretching moving it aches and injured it on belt squat months ago 5 or so months ago it’s healed much better than it was but still not a 100 so all these little niggles along with shoulder knee suppose this is part of the game some get it more than others bad luck I don’t know

but the site I got it from purepeptides.com
https://www.purepeptidesuk.com/ defiantly real and will use it again

I used them in the past but only received some anti-inflammatory response while using them. And most of the discomfort cam back on quitting them. I don't see them working well for any thing major.

Dam sorry to here this I know the feeling right now I’ve also got a think could be a torn hip labrum I hope not and it’s just inflamed joint but stretching moving it aches and injured it on belt squat months ago 5 or so months ago it’s healed much better than it was but still not a 100 so all these little niggles along with shoulder knee suppose this is part of the game some get it more than others bad luck I don’t know

but the site I got it from purepeptides.com
https://www.purepeptidesuk.com/ defiantly real and will use it again
Thanks man. I'll have to check out that site sometime.

I used them in the past but only received some anti-inflammatory response while using them. And most of the discomfort cam back on quitting them. I don't see them working well for any thing major.
This is exactly how it worked for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner