over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc 157 & tb500 log

I'm sorry you lost your dog. The death of an animal is worse than a human sometimes because they become your best friend and they always love you/always loyal no matter what. Finding that in a person isn't reality.

Damn right john. I miss him everyday. Just finished grocery shopping and wanted to fkn cry when I walked past the dog treats. He was the best friend I've ever had. Unconditional love and friendship no matter how big a shit head I was. THE BEST! MISS YOU BUBBA.
And thank you for your insight and truth john.

Do these need to be pinned into a certain region? Like if you wanted to heal a rats knee inject into or close to the knee?

According to research they say no for bpc, but tb500 is a completely different story imo. So I just loaded both and did my rats shoulder and he was benching like the good old days damn near even tho the tissue is gone. Inflamation control w tb500 is absolutely insane. Nothing on earth like it. That's why I still have bpc left. I'd hit my rats knees when he was aching and no more than 20 mins and he was feeling better. Was truly amazed at the speed and efficacy of tb.

I agree. from what I hear that combo works great. It even seems to have a slight anabolic effect. I should add that my bud was using 500mcg of each pept every day.

I def believe there can be an anabolic effect bc it seems to speed up the cns repair, so in theory the body could then go on to "grow" where you trained. My shoulders started looking much more pronounced and wider in a shirt no doubt when I was regular with it.
That was the problem tho, due to travel and life in general, I was just not regular in treating my rats. But it worked when applied.
Ps- I did up to 250-300 each for a few times and recovery was incredible. Could have trained everyday no problem, and for me w my medical situation that is straight bonkers!

Last edited:
Back again after a long ass time to chime in and say, not only does the feeling of using the stuff tell me it has anabolic nature too it, but there is also cold hard scientific data saying so. Can't find the link here, but thymosinB4/ tb500 has shown to help regenerate heart tissue, form new blood vessels and most notably reduce inflamation. Add those up and what do you get? A stronger more efficient pumper, more blood/ nutrients being delivered to your muscles and if you reduce inflamation you reduce recovery time allowing you to train more often and allowing the body to heal faster.
And my right elbow, shoulder and hip were all really bad, and had to bump the dose significantly (2.5mg 1x/wk) but it is definitely noticeable now. Less pain. Less popping and cracking. Less aching. Faster recovery and less fatigue. Oh, yeah, I have chronic lyme w two co-infections, RA, some crucial blood clots, full hrt due to lyme shutting down my entire hpta (test, gh, t4), over active adrenals and more shit I'm forgetting. So it's a miracle I'm lifting at all and not dead, and I feel this just may help long term w my clots, heart, and joint degradation. As well as allowing me to keep training.
But if you dose more than 1-1.5mg @ a time, don't be surprised to get a nice head rush for about 20-30mins. At least I do. Hope somebody likes this/ helps someone.

Back once more- this stuff is the ultimate inflamation killer and joint pain reliever, and this is coming from a NPP freak (nandrolone for you deca heads). I would rather have an unlimited supply of this than npp believe it or not.
Tennis elbow- horrible w/out, fine on it.
Knees- crap w/out, don't even Notice w it!
Spine- various injuries, overall better on.
Right shoulder- pops like hell off, almost normal on it, and if I just do my exercises slow and correctly it doesn't bother me much.
And much much more, like quicker healing of wounds and such.

Ps- now that superior is gone, anyone have any ideas for me? Pls message me. Sry if that's a no no, not sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks for the follow up. I know you lost your dog months ago, but you have my condolences. I know the pain.

I wanted to ask your opinion on the best way to to use tb500 for a shoulder issue. Pops cracks hurts to lay on it and pain benching.

I just used it today for the first time and did a400mg shot into my deltoid. Then i saw your post and thought i would ask your advice on going sub Q a apposed to IM.
I have been pinning 100mg cjc no dac and ghrp2 daily and 100- 400mg of ipamorein before bed, which by the way, Ipo, gave me the best intense dreams i have had in years.

So am i pinning the Tb too light? Unfortunately i only have 5mg to work with for now until get more. It sat for a week in a mixed state until i got a confirmation on whether it mixing cloudy was normal, which the company confirmed.

Thanks for your advice

A cpl things- ipamorellin alone is not the best protocol, always advised to run 1293, in my and many others opinions. Look for Dat's threads, he is a wealth of knowledge &info on peptides.
Ty for the dog comment, I'm doing much better now. Just sucks he's gone but at least I'm not depressed everyday bc of it. So tyvm

As for where you pin, my monkey-rat-fish-dog did it in shoulder (bc of exact same issues you spoke of- your rotator cuff is prolly bout gone), did it in leg trying to help knees, did pretty much everywhere. And then did a few vials sub q. *MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.* The writings of this peptide being small enough to work systemically are correct in my "research" as sub q gave the same results.
***DOSING!!!***- cannot stress this enough- use up wtvr you have left, Now, in one shot. I started low and got "good" results, but damn near NOTHING compared to using 2.5mg in one shot every 5th day for 2 vials, then one 2.5mg shot once a wk. That's the way to do it.
There's a reason they dosed it the way they did in the experiments, and a reason why it's even marketed that way overseas, bc it works! 2mg shots at the Lowest (1.5mg absolute lowest) is what I'll do now. Since they come in 5mg vials from my vendor, I just put in 2ml, that way 1ml = 2.5mg and I'll do .5ml on each side of body. May be over kill to split the shot on each side of body, but what the hell, can't hurt anything.
And as for results- nothing short of amazing. If I could afford it I would be on it year round. I have chronic inflamation and this is THE ULTIMATE inflamation killer. So awesome.
Drop me a line if you have any other questions. Also, pls message me as I'm currently looking for a SOLID vendor or research peptides. Ty and hope this helps.

Ps- at very very very least, do 1mg shots. Imo anything below 2mg is a waste now. And I respond Very well to pretty much everything so that's saying something.

Ps- if the shoulder thing is recent, I'd suggest pairing it with bpc 157. When I shattered my hand, really helped the healing process amazingly. Doc said I may have trouble writing for rest of my life etc, but not since those two were utilized. Bones still look funny and will prolly get wicked arthritis when I'm old, but for now very pleased w results.

So, due to joints and other health issues I have decided to give my rats a 200mcg dose of Each peptide every 2-3 days. Have 5mg vials. So however long that lasts.
First injection just completed. Did above the knees to help rats bad knees.
Will most likely do R shoulder next, as rotator cuff is toast and elbow pain.
Will rotate sites. Any suggestions are welcome. Flamers can piss off. This is informational to help myself and all other board members. Chem out.

Is it ok to ask what peptide company you used for this log? I know all aas logs we post the sponsor gears from so I assume it's in the clear. Curious because my tats may need to do the same as yours

Thank you for your advice.
I just ordered 15mg of 500 & 10mg of the BPC157

I wil start with bigger 500 dosing today. At least by next week, ill have enough to get a good start.

Is there any justification to the cancer threat wth the tb500?

I read about it, but i never read were someone taking it has actually got cancer or linked the two. It may be that it hasnt been out long enough to tell.

I guess that means well have to eat Aprocot seeds for a while. It was sold as laetral or b17 .

The fda banned it because it works. Some enzime in the pits turns into cyanide in cancer cells only. Read about it if yu get time. It will open eyes to the bullshit that went on with trying to suppress that info.

I hit my 1st dose tb500 at 1gm and bpc157 at 250mcg.
My right rear delt has been blown for mnths...1 shot and gone..
No fk'n way!!!!
Lets see if it sticks.

Do these need to be pinned into a certain region? Like if you wanted to heal a rats knee inject into or close to the knee?
Bpc- can't recall if it works systemically or not, so may need localized inj? But I do know TB 500 doesn't matter as its small enough to work systemically, aka will travel throughout the body regardless of where you inj.

Today i shot 5mg of tb500 & 250mcg of pbc-157 .

I also looked into alibaba for peptide sources
.shitloads of them ... not sure if its worth chancing or not.

I hit my 1st dose tb500 at 1gm and bpc157 at 250mcg.
My right rear delt has been blown for mnths...1 shot and gone..
No fk'n way!!!!
Lets see if it sticks.
How's it going? Staying good? And hell, how do you think all these injured athletes come back so fast? :cough: So stick with what's working and just go slow w recovery and I think you'll be happily surprised.

Ok, this is no shit, After 2 weeks of tb500 and bpc157, my shoulder STOPPED cracking and popping and i can now bench press and do pushups with ZERO pain! :D

If it didn't happen to me i would think its bullshit, but this shoulder has been popping for 2 years.
It still pops and cracks if i lift my arm strait up, but not while pressing anymore.

the pain at the tendon at the tip of my shoulder is gone. im going to run the tb and pbc for 2 more weeks and see how it goes. :)

Shoulder seems good to-go. Still have not hit the weights since and will be awhile still after this hernia opp.
Runnin the tb500 at 1gm eod. It is a lower dose than most seem to run but still hoping it helps with the post opp swelling...

Shoulder seems good to-go. Still have not hit the weights since and will be awhile still after this hernia opp.
Runnin the tb500 at 1gm eod. It is a lower dose than most seem to run but still hoping it helps with the post opp swelling...
1gm eod is plenty imo. Was doing 1.5 2x/wk and that had things wonderful (was just that number bc of how much I had.) I imagine that 1g eod may be over kill. I'd think 2x/wk would be fine, but to each their own! And it should def help w the hernia surgery. And good luck sir, that's a no nonsense deal there. However I feel the tb500 will help tremendously in your recovery. Best of luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity