advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing up lagging parts - by any means possible!

Worst thing to do.

1 Hit them as hard as you can, go over yourself with a partner @superset/degressive/eccentric-contraction.
2 Let them recorvery for 6 days, with lot of clean foods.

Whats your reasoning?

Why not decrease volume so recovery can happen in 48 hours and you have the ability to retrain the muscle effectively? IF I train my way I have an average of 80+ times a year to induce growth as opposed to 50 or less training a muscle once a week. Intensity, frequency and volume must balance, so if you increase one or 2 you will have to decrease another.

There are a lot of guys who train DC and with Phil hernon that would agree.

What's your training routine look like?
Reason I ask is because I never used to train arms separately, I figured they were worked hard enough with heavy pushing and pulling.
I recently gave my arms their own dedicated training day and they have responded with some growth.... I think it has also helped me increase strength on my big pushing and pulling movements.

I also spot inject a lot of my AAS into my biceps, it is a convenient and relatively pain free site for me.

What is your height and weight? The reason I ask is because if you are not a fairly large guy, you are going to need to concentrate on just adding mass to your whole physique, then work on weak points once you get there.

At 5'8" i weighed in this week at 227. So for my height im carrying a fair bit of size, and id say bodyfat between 16-18% as i have been bulking.

My chests 50inches (mainly due to wide lats). So whole body as isnt as desireable as bringing up the arms alone. Recently in my quest to do this my arms have been hit very hard on their own workout day with MGF and IGF DES applied directly post and pre. Even two weeks in i think this is definately helping.

Im not on cycle at the moment so arm shots arnt possible right now. Perhaps i should look at training them more regular with less volume when im nxt on to take advantage of recovery. In the mean time im trying to increase my cells with the igf combo and grow them when im next on.

Appreciating all you guys giving me your advise!

Hi guys. I am a long time lurker on this board. But first thread!

I know theres threads out there asking this but they are usually combined with asking about a certain enhancer, that being e.g - PEG MGF, etc...

I want to know peoples opinions on what they think is best and what has worked for yourselves if you have tried anything in particular and had succes.

On this subject of lagging parts i feel my biceps are lagging far behind the rest of my upper body. And then ive got my legs which are as of this time too small for my upper body. However the biceps are my key concern here, as i havnt been training my legs 'balls to the wall' for years like i have everything else.

Perhaps you guys favour any of the following: ...?
1. Simpley use new training styles
2. Different rep ranges/weight
3. MGF
4. PEG MGF
5. IGF DES (seems popular)
6. iGF LR3
7. Synthol (not keen myself tbh)

Any ideas and opinions will be appreciated, i hope i get a warm welcome! :)

Adjust rep ranges according to the body part. Try hitting sets of 15-20 full reps on legs. You might not be moving tons of weight, but this has worked for me. Maybe do your squats on your second or third exercise. I switch the order every quads day. I also recommend doing quads on one day and hams a couple days later. Hamstrings sets of 12-15 . I have tried igf-1 to bring out lagging parts, but was more of an overall effect. FST-7 is also something you can try to add a little volume to your training.

Adjust rep ranges according to the body part. Try hitting sets of 15-20 full reps on legs. You might not be moving tons of weight, but this has worked for me. Maybe do your squats on your second or third exercise. I switch the order every quads day. I also recommend doing quads on one day and hams a couple days later. Hamstrings sets of 12-15 . I have tried igf-1 to bring out lagging parts, but was more of an overall effect. FST-7 is also something you can try to add a little volume to your training.

Thanks mate. I shall give this a shot over the next few weeks and see how i react. Sounds like a plan

Ridiculous that some people think throwing more drugs in the mix fixes a lagging bodypart..... if everywhere else is growing then its obviously not your drug stack that's the problem... you are using lifts and/or training methods that don't target the area you are trying to bring up effectively enough.

If you aren't a total beginner or haven't totally neglected a bodypart there is no "bringing it up". It's hilarious how people, even some who should know better being advanced trainees, advice pros on how to bring up a lagging bodypart... it ain't happening.

Only thing that can change your proportions is SEO or implants or similar. And all of these always look shitty. There might be very short grace period with SEO but it's real short.

Only thing that can change your proportions is SEO or implants or similar. And all of these always look shitty. There might be very short grace period with SEO but it's real short.

What is in red is what I don't agree with

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity