advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain what purity % means when it comes to HGH vials?

Yet another ignorant question - If the purity for example is for say 97% what is the other 3%?

Stabilizing agent or are we talking chemical by-product from the manufacturing process?

Yet another ignorant question - If the purity for example is for say 97% what is the other 3%?

Stabilizing agent or are we talking chemical by-product from the manufacturing process?
I don’t think the mannitol or whatever else that is supposed to be in there factors into the purity percentage. Could be wrong though

But besides those ingredients there will be a certain amount of gh that had aminos break off the sequence and won’t read as gh on the testing.
All that to say-damaged gh.

Still waiting on type II to tell me whether any of this is correct or not 😬

They are mannitol and others. We do not recommend products with less than 95% purity. Higher purity requires higher production process and technology.

Do we really think labs are "overdosing"? I mean when does a business ever say, "Hey this is supposed to be 100% vodka but its a little diluted so let's give them a 6oz extra". It seems that is something we tell ourselves.

Justin Harris said he believes the value in Pharma is from the control that it is 100% not degraded. And that good generic is spot on 75% of the time but the 25% it is degraded to a degree from transport, etc. So when we get a few batches of the 75% it is still good stuff but then we get a kit of 100% non degraded and we think it is "overdosed" when it really is just 100% accurate and not degraded. Paraphrasing.

I just do not understand how we can get good serum GH and IGF levels on generics but also more side effects like water retention, increased BP and HR, from generics. The camps seem very split between believing Pharma is the only choice and those that believe quality generics are just as good. z

If the generics are as good purity and dimer wise as they test and very very close to pharma couldn't they charge double the price they do and STILL be a bargain over pharma? Seems almost too good to be true

Do we really think labs are "overdosing"? I mean when does a business ever say, "Hey this is supposed to be 100% vodka but its a little diluted so let's give them a 6oz extra". It seems that is something we tell ourselves.

Justin Harris said he believes the value in Pharma is from the control that it is 100% not degraded. And that good generic is spot on 75% of the time but the 25% it is degraded to a degree from transport, etc. So when we get a few batches of the 75% it is still good stuff but then we get a kit of 100% non degraded and we think it is "overdosed" when it really is just 100% accurate and not degraded. Paraphrasing.

I just do not understand how we can get good serum GH and IGF levels on generics but also more side effects like water retention, increased BP and HR, from generics. The camps seem very split between believing Pharma is the only choice and those that believe quality generics are just as good. z

If the generics are as good purity and dimer wise as they test and very very close to pharma couldn't they charge double the price they do and STILL be a bargain over pharma? Seems almost too good to be true
The availability of generics has increased greatly over the years. The conditions they're prescribing GH for haven't as far as I'm aware.

If I were selling pharma GH I would perpetuate the myth that it's so much better than generic as well.

However, as far as I'm aware, everything we've seen up to this point indicates that pharma and generics are of the same purity in the majority of cases. Just about every "theory" in what makes pharma better has been busted.

For example the theory of degredation you mentioned. We just aren't seeing that in ANY @janoshik tests. If the generics are degrading it's more like 2-5% not 25%.

Dimer? Again, busted rarely detected in quality generics and when it is detected it's even less than 1%.

Purity? The same or better proven by tons of actual testing.

191aa vs 192aa? Nope, busted.

Mysterious excipients that makes pharma amazing? Seems unlikely given they're known for pharma and in some cases for generics.

What's left? Anecdote as far as I know.

I've spent enough time on the Internet to realize 93.72% of people on steroid boards get "huge" on every exotic compound, eat pizza and ice cream while getting ripped, etc. They're hyper responders to all effects and side effects at the same times. They also may be vampires with no reflection because these claims can almost be captured by a camera.

So when I see the magic of pharma and generic is left to anecdote...I have trouble believing the stories.

The availability of generics has increased greatly over the years. The conditions they're prescribing GH for haven't as far as I'm aware.

If I were selling pharma GH I would perpetuate the myth that it's so much better than generic as well.

However, as far as I'm aware, everything we've seen up to this point indicates that pharma and generics are of the same purity in the majority of cases. Just about every "theory" in what makes pharma better has been busted.

For example the theory of degredation you mentioned. We just aren't seeing that in ANY @janoshik tests. If the generics are degrading it's more like 2-5% not 25%.

Dimer? Again, busted rarely detected in quality generics and when it is detected it's even less than 1%.

Mysterious excipients that makes pharma amazing? Seems unlikely given they're known for pharma and in some cases for generics.

I've spent enough time on the Internet to realize 93.72% of people on steroid boards get "huge" on every exotic compound, eat pizza and ice cream while getting ripped, etc. They're hyper responders to all effects and side effects at the same times. They also may be vampires with no reflection because these claims can almost be captured by a camera.

So when I see the magic of pharma and generic is left to anecdote...I have trouble believing the stories.
well said

with hgh it is not as easy as you describe it imo.
there is an amino acid sequence but there is also a specific 3d model linked to complex peptides such as hgh.
generics work pretty well but they dont touch pharma.
I usually run good generics (meditropes, optis, qsc) but compared to original humatrope, jintropin or genos they give a complete different look.
More bloat, more subq water etc.

I don’t know anything about all the scientific stuff behind purity dimer ect and I won’t act like I do. Although I will say I know several guys that are monsters even some pros that had only ran generics and decided to try legit pharma grade (to see what the hype was about ) and ultimately switched back to generics. They said that they just cannot justify the cost to benefit ratio between them. Take that for what it’s worth. There will always Be guys who say pharma only and say generics are a waste of time and money but that just isn’t true.

with hgh it is not as easy as you describe it imo.
there is an amino acid sequence but there is also a specific 3d model linked to complex peptides such as hgh.
generics work pretty well but they dont touch pharma.
I usually run good generics (meditropes, optis, qsc) but compared to original humatrope, jintropin or genos they give a complete different look.
More bloat, more subq water etc.
That’s an individual response.

i’m running 24iu daily of generic w no bloat, no water retention whatsoever

now that i’m bulking again, i will need to adjust dosage as my weight increases, but that‘s a “me“ factor not an inherent result of just taking gh

When a standard vial is 10iu, and the sponsor tests their gh at 12iu, 15iu, yes i would call that overdosing. It has become standard for them to do that so we really don’t look at it that way anymore

Hate to even open this can of worms but if generics started putting diuretics in gh would that solve the water retention (which would also affect bp) and other sides?

Hate to even open this can of worms but if generics started putting diuretics in gh would that solve the water retention (which would also affect bp) and other sides?
Absolutely not

there is a major difference between something that has a diuretic effect (mannitol), and a compound whose only use is to decrease edema and or blood pressure via diuresis

mannitol is in most if not all generics (that i’m aware of)

this is the dosing of mannitol to treat anuria(can’t piss)

Test dose: 200 mg/kg intravenously (IV) infused over 3-5 minutes
Load: 500-1000 mg/kg IV for 1 dose
Maintenance: 250-500 mg/kg IV every 4-6 hours

nobody is getting anywhere near this amount from gh

Amen to all of this

3rd party HGH testing has completely changed the game and busted so many old myths.

in the evidence based community, anecdotes are the weakest form of evidence. I’ll put a lot more faith in verified 3rd party testing results over “trust me bro pharma is way better.”

Absolutely not

there is a major difference between something that has a diuretic effect (mannitol), and a compound whose only use is to decrease edema and or blood pressure via diuresis

mannitol is in most if not all generics (that i’m aware of)

this is the dosing of mannitol to treat anuria(can’t piss)

Test dose: 200 mg/kg intravenously (IV) infused over 3-5 minutes
Load: 500-1000 mg/kg IV for 1 dose
Maintenance: 250-500 mg/kg IV every 4-6 hours

nobody is getting anywhere near this amount from gh
Love reading your post bro you know your shit

I don’t know anything about all the scientific stuff behind purity dimer ect and I won’t act like I do. Although I will say I know several guys that are monsters even some pros that had only ran generics and decided to try legit pharma grade (to see what the hype was about ) and ultimately switched back to generics. They said that they just cannot justify the cost to benefit ratio between them. Take that for what it’s worth. There will always Be guys who say pharma only and say generics are a waste of time and money but that just isn’t true.

Very good points and very true anecdotes also.

I suppose if I think about it and hypothesize that even if generics are 85-90% as good as pharma... for my and most of us it making a living off the sport... is the extra 10-15% really worth the 3x cost? Or can even a couple extra iu of the generic off set that difference and still be far cheaper? Likely.

I will say I used TP black exclusively at 6iu and did get carpal tunnel, increased BP and resting heart rate... all likely from some water. Nothing crazy or unmanageable. On 7iu genotropin I got none of that but I also have not seen "game changing" difference either. And when I say water I don't mean a bloated mess. Intracellular I'd guess bc my condition didn't change.

Good info and points from all.

Very good points and very true anecdotes also.

I suppose if I think about it and hypothesize that even if generics are 85-90% as good as pharma... for my and most of us it making a living off the sport... is the extra 10-15% really worth the 3x cost? Or can even a couple extra iu of the generic off set that difference and still be far cheaper? Likely.

I will say I used TP black exclusively at 6iu and did get carpal tunnel, increased BP and resting heart rate... all likely from some water. Nothing crazy or unmanageable. On 7iu genotropin I got none of that but I also have not seen "game changing" difference either. And when I say water I don't mean a bloated mess. Intracellular I'd guess bc my condition didn't change.

Good info and points from all.

The difference in cost between pharm and generics is wild. If you get an absolute STEAL of a deal on genotropins, you are paying $1500/mo to run 10iu ed. Realistically, it's gonna cost a lot more, i have only seen ONE source carry it that low, and that is exceptionally low. You can find excellent quality generics for like 1/5 of that.

The difference in cost between pharm and generics is wild. If you get an absolute STEAL of a deal on genotropins, you are paying $1500/mo to run 10iu ed. Realistically, it's gonna cost a lot more, i have only seen ONE source carry it that low, and that is exceptionally low. You can find excellent quality generics for like 1/5 of that.
Search a little harder you’ll find genos for about 2/3 that price depending on how many you want to buy

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws