advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can HGH, IGF, BPC-157, & TB500 be taken together? Tendon injury...

Screw coming off, I believe the peptides are working really well already. My knees feel a lot stronger than they did last week. Will keep everyone updated.

Screw coming off, I believe the peptides are working really well already. My knees feel a lot stronger than they did last week. Will keep everyone updated.

That's great! :headbang:

My TB500 arrived today and I just took my first shot.

Here is my dosing protocol:

-2 MG every other day for first 20 days = 20 MG
-Then 1 MG every other day for the next 20 days = 10 MG
--
Total = 30 MG

Really beginning to feel confident in these peptides. I've been in daily pain for 6 months straight, and already my knees are improving 50Xs faster than they have been naturally.

I've done all of them simultaneously with great results for bilateral shoulder injuries.....crazy fast recovery time...my physical therapist couldn't believe. Only downside was the number of slin pins used. I think I went through 4-5 boxes.

Time for an update!

The peptides appear to be working really well, I am very impressed!

I am 3 weeks in and my knees feel 10Xs better than they did beforehand. Pain levels are down a lot.

I am going to stay on the peptides until im 95-10%.

If you have nagging tendinitis or any stubborn injury, I recommend stacking these healing peptides.

If I had to choose 2 it would be: BPC-157 and TB-500.

I have been on HGH a while before this, and the results seem to be much slower than these peptides. I am currently stacking them all at the moment though. Will keep everyone posted!

I felt the need to update everyone with how great my progress has been. My knees are feeling much better than even a week ago. I am able to walk strongly like I always had & barely even feel an ache anymore.

At one point I didnt even know if I was ever going to recover with how slow progress has been.

Between the PRP and Peptides its clear I am going to make a full recovery now.

I felt the need to update everyone with how great my progress has been. My knees are feeling much better than even a week ago. I am able to walk strongly like I always had & barely even feel an ache anymore.

At one point I didnt even know if I was ever going to recover with how slow progress has been.

Between the PRP and Peptides its clear I am going to make a full recovery now.

Congratulations! That's awesome! It's amazing being able to heal your own body. It's a liberaring feeling to have power over your situation instead of being reliant on those more concerned with controlling your life than they are with helping you.

I just jacked up my rotator cuff and I will definitely be taking TB500 and BPC-157 to get me back in the gym quicker but since we are on the topic of joint repair what about adding in some Curcumin if anything just for its anti-inflammatory properties?

Off topic but has anyone experienced joint soreness with extended MK usage or going over 25mg a day?

I too can attest to BPC157 and TB500 having quick and profound effects. Now, I've been using both, so it's unclear if it's more one or the other or if it truly is a synergy.

Where exactly have you been shooting to get the BPC as close to the knee as possible?

help with bpc 157 and tb 500

Just curious where you got your tb 500 and bpc 157? I'm looking to do the same stack as you because of horrible ligament issues in my glutes, hips and back. Please let me know because there are too many sources out there that are fake. Too easy to fake bpc 157 and tb 500 because there aren't any side effects that are known and recombinant dna techniques are difficult and low level labs can't handle those peptides very well. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Disregard my previous question, I reread the thread and saw my answer. New question: everywhere i've read has said to use BPC in 4 week cycles. Any reason for this and to not just use it indefinitely?

I've an upcoming laser treatment for my face putting stress on my skin, some scabbing etc

Much of the success is based on the healing process so I thought I'm gonna use

TB500
BPC-157
and Mk-677

Any thoughts on this?

Sorry about my slow responses. Quick update and then I'll answer your questions.

So I was on the peptide stack for a total 3ish months and my tendons healed up enough to come off of them. My goal all along was to get off the peptides as soon as possible. I am certain they do work, they just havent been studied to the degree I would like.

I got to the point where I was no longer in chronic pain, felt any pain at all, and mentally extremely happy so I decided to come off. A couple weeks ago, I pushed my knees really hard beginning to do more extreme exercises and knicked the tendon again in my left knee. My right knee seems completely healed but my left knee went from 95% to maybe 70%. Pain levels arnt nearly as bad as it was originally but its definitely nagging.

I am about to hop on BPC-157 again 500 MCG per day and put it just into the left side over the tendon until this resolves. If the tendon doesn't feel better within a few months I am going to get another PRP injection after summer.

I buy my peptides from SuperiorPeptides.com, I am in no way affiliated with them. I did my research months back and they seemed to be a very trusted source. The only proof I have is the accelerated rate of healing in my tendon.

Unfortunately with all peptides, they really hasnt been that much research on them. From the research i've done it seems BPC-157 is probably the safest/most studied healing peptide. I also believe it works the best but this is gut feeling, its hard to say when stacking so much shit lol.

I ran it for a solid 3 months straight without complications.

Disregard my previous question, I reread the thread and saw my answer. New question: everywhere i've read has said to use BPC in 4 week cycles. Any reason for this and to not just use it indefinitely?

Sorry about my slow responses. Quick update and then I'll answer your questions.

So I was on the peptide stack for a total 3ish months and my tendons healed up enough to come off of them. My goal all along was to get off the peptides as soon as possible. I am certain they do work, they just havent been studied to the degree I would like.

I got to the point where I was no longer in chronic pain, felt any pain at all, and mentally extremely happy so I decided to come off. A couple weeks ago, I pushed my knees really hard beginning to do more extreme exercises and knicked the tendon again in my left knee. My right knee seems completely healed but my left knee went from 95% to maybe 70%. Pain levels arnt nearly as bad as it was originally but its definitely nagging.

I am about to hop on BPC-157 again 500 MCG per day and put it just into the left side over the tendon until this resolves. If the tendon doesn't feel better within a few months I am going to get another PRP injection after summer.

I buy my peptides from SuperiorPeptides.com, I am in no way affiliated with them. I did my research months back and they seemed to be a very trusted source. The only proof I have is the accelerated rate of healing in my tendon.

It's easy to push things a bit too far when things feel healed. I've done that so many times with my bad rotator cuff. It feels good so I go too heavy and feel it slightly injure again. Hopefully you heal the new set back fast.

My TB500 arrived today and I just took my first shot.

Here is my dosing protocol:

-2 MG every other day for first 20 days = 20 MG
-Then 1 MG every other day for the next 20 days = 10 MG
--
Total = 30 MG

Really beginning to feel confident in these peptides. I've been in daily pain for 6 months straight, and already my knees are improving 50Xs faster than they have been naturally.

Good for you, ive used 20mg a week for 6 weeks for my shoulder.

NOTHING...

Good for you, ive used 20mg a week for 6 weeks for my shoulder.

NOTHING...

Its a torn rotator cuff? Shoulders are one of the hardest and slowest things to heal... Even after my massive peptide / HGH stack my right shoulder still cant push that much weight because I injured it along time ago...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131