over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you live without eating Carbs?

Consider the Inuit tribes. What fruits, vegatables or grains can you grow or harvest in ice and snow?

After a little googling I found the explorer/anthropologist and his write up for Harper's in 1935. Pretty interesting: http://www.biblelife.org/stefansson1.htm

An exerpt (read though, it's pretty cool): During the first few months of my first year in the Arctic, I acquired, though I did not at the time fully realize it, the munitions of fact and experience which have within my own mind defeated those views of dietetics reviewed at the beginning of this article. I could be healthy on a diet of fish and water. The longer I followed it the better I liked it, which meant, at least inferentially and provisionally, that you never become tired of your food if you have only one thing to eat. I did not get scurvy on the fish diet nor learn that any of my fish-eating friends ever had it. Nor was the freedom from scurvy due to the fish being eaten raw - we proved that later. (What it was due to we shall deal with in the second article of this series.) There were certainly no signs of hardening of the arteries and high blood pressure, of breakdown of the kidneys or of rheumatism.

These months on fish were the beginning of several years during which I lived on an exclusive meat diet. For I count in fish when I speak of living on meat, using "meat" and "meat diet" more as a professor of anthropology than as the editor of a housekeeping magazine. The term in this article and in like scientific discussions refers to a diet from which all things of the vegetable kingdom are absent.

Last edited:
OK, I guess your body can make atp from other sources, so I was wrong. But you would not be able to any "cardio" because you would only have fat to burn, so you would need lots of oxygen.

I run <50 carbs a day and do fine with cardio...doing a HIIT program now. The point of a low-carb diet IS to burn fat for energy, BTW.

Water is Essential.
Protein is Essential.
Fats(EFA are essential and some saturated fat)

Attachments

• Poor Nutrition Compsution.JPG
    Poor Nutrition Compsution.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 471
After a little googling I found the explorer/anthropologist and his write up for Harper's in 1935. Pretty interesting: http://www.biblelife.org/stefansson1.htm

An exerpt (read though, it's pretty cool): During the first few months of my first year in the Arctic, I acquired, though I did not at the time fully realize it, the munitions of fact and experience which have within my own mind defeated those views of dietetics reviewed at the beginning of this article. I could be healthy on a diet of fish and water. The longer I followed it the better I liked it, which meant, at least inferentially and provisionally, that you never become tired of your food if you have only one thing to eat. I did not get scurvy on the fish diet nor learn that any of my fish-eating friends ever had it. Nor was the freedom from scurvy due to the fish being eaten raw - we proved that later. (What it was due to we shall deal with in the second article of this series.) There were certainly no signs of hardening of the arteries and high blood pressure, of breakdown of the kidneys or of rheumatism.

These months on fish were the beginning of several years during which I lived on an exclusive meat diet. For I count in fish when I speak of living on meat, using "meat" and "meat diet" more as a professor of anthropology than as the editor of a housekeeping magazine. The term in this article and in like scientific discussions refers to a diet from which all things of the vegetable kingdom are absent.

This is the article I was talking about. No, you don't HAVE to eat carbs at all. You won't die. You can be perfectly healthy. The human body can adapt.

Yes you can. Carbs will be supplied indirectly via GlucoG.

Only thing that carbs have done to the western world is make us more fatter, lazier and help create more diseases

Make us Stupid too.

It has been shown that Sugar intake = People are getting dumber from high Sugar intake.

The Brain is Made mostly from Fats.

It can use Ketones Very well, In fact I Personnaly feel like my concentration is true the roof when im not eating any carbs. My Blood Sugar is so stable...

I will tell guys a story i remember to this day.

One time i Remember, I was at a gas station and i saw a Guy Pull up in a Truck, THe dude was in a tank top, Probaly in his 35-45.
HE WAS RIPPED LIKE HELL and HIS SKIN WAS FLAWLESS. His Skin Was glowing so much from the sun it was insane.

Anyway he came near my car and it said that it was a Nice day, I ask him yeah you around here : He said No Im a Fisherman, He works on a Boat for 10 months outta the whole year. He was smelling like fish LOL

I said So you Eat Fish all day Long for 10 months, He said Hell yeah, He said that all he was eating was the fish that he caught, And the dude was not small at all , Im not shitting you probaly like a Good 190-200 Pound at 6-7% Bodyfat. He was so ripped it was crazy...

SO protein and Fats ... you know

Most allergies come from : Wheat,Dairy, Soy,Peanuts,shellfish etc..

We are not made to eat Wheat or Dairy: We are the only Primate That take Dairy Product past the Infant Stage.

In fact i can say im sure most of people would do Way Better without

Dairy (milk, cheese, butter,
Grains or corn (maize, wheat, barley, rice,
Starchy vegetables (potatoes, yams, jerusalem artichokes,
Sugar (refined)
Legumes (beans, soy products, peanuts, cashew, lentils,
Chemical food additives

Just for proving this:

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS DRINK MILK AND EAT YOGOURT During THE LAST 4 WEEKS OF CONTEST PREP.

Why?

Because IT is not Normal to Eat Dairy. It make you Retain Water, it make you bloat etc... Its insulogenic

Last edited:

Hey bro. You had mentioned a fasting book to me a couple of months ago. I believe it was written by a Menonite. What was the name of it again? You can PM or email it to me.

Thanks!

I sure as hell wouldn't want to!!!:D

That's strange, because tuna fish for 2 ounces has about <1g of carbs which is 2% of the average populations recommended daily value. So one 4 oz can of tuna has <2g of carbs 4 % of the Fda's daily value. All food will have carbs. Even a if its a tiny amount.

And i'm pretty sure keto diets can be maintained with as many as 50g of carbs. This is due to the fact all food has trace carbs.

dude your dumb, no offense, they add that to the canned tuna, its a fact any meat has no carbs, as well as oil nuff said, look it up, and the tuna your not getin the wright stuff look harder

Uh, even while in ketosis, your supposed to eat veggies to get fibrous carbs. Keto diet does not you mean you ignore carbs all together. You get minimal amounts of carbs from veggie sources.

your correct i never said anyhting about not good to not eat vegtables while in keto, i said meat and oil is purely keto, deep keto, no carbs, i was correcting the guy saying everything has carbs, read more

dude your dumb, no offense, they add that to the canned tuna, its a fact any meat has no carbs, as well as oil nuff said, look it up, and the tuna your not getin the wright stuff look harder

Liver has carbs, as do some seafoods like scallops and shrimp.

Either way, I think I would just as soon die without carbs. A short term keto diet in itself is a killer.

Liver has carbs, as do some seafoods like scallops and shrimp.

your wright i forgot bout the seafoods, i never even tried liver, but thats an organ, the seafood you named is meat,but its the whole creature, they are in there own catagory, i believe a crustacean, i was refering to basik meat chikin, beef, turkey, things that you skin,cut up, gut it, so all fish with scales count, any animal with hair, reptiles, birds, mammels

Check this out

No offense, but your a fucking dipshit. Hows that make you feel? Don't call some one a name and then say "but no offense". Thats like the guy i shot the other day, he lived "but i'm so sorry i shot you, no offense".

Most of us eat food from the grocery. Most of this food has additives, sodium, water carbs, flavoring, fat ect. I'm sorry i don't go out and kill and butcher all my food myself, as i'm sure most don't.

So in retrospect thank you for pointing out that i was incorrect about meats having carbs. You are right in that aspect.

Now go back to training like "Clark Kent". LMFAO! And come back when you want to contribute, without calling people who have done nothing to you personally a name.

Or when you graduate highschool. Whichever is first. Oh and so you know...the period is the key just to the right of the comma. Try using it from time to time.

And what the hell are you saying about me getting the wrong tuna? Is there some secret bodybuilder tuna that made you blow up huge? Sorry i don't buy tuna steaks. Kinda pricey in the middle of the continent.

Last edited:
No offense, but your a fucking dipshit. Hows that make you feel? Don't call some one a name and then say "but no offense". Thats like the guy i shot the other day, he lived "but i'm so sorry i shot you, no offense".

Most of us eat food from the grocery. Most of this food has additives, sodium, water carbs, flavoring, fat ect. I'm sorry i don't go out and kill and butcher all my food myself, as i'm sure most don't.

So in retrospect thank you for pointing out that i was incorrect about meats having carbs. You are right in that aspect.

Now go back to training like "Clark Kent". LMFAO! And come back when you want to contribute, without calling people who have done nothing to you personally a name.

Or when you graduate highschool. Whichever is first. Oh and so you know...the period is the key just to the right of the comma. Try using it from time to time.

And what the hell are you saying about me getting the wrong tuna? Is there some secret bodybuilder tuna that made you blow up huge? Sorry i don't buy tuna steaks. Kinda pricey in the middle of the continent.

ok scrizzle nutz, yes ill be training clark kent style lol, and you type of mofo's that like to correct me on my speeling, this is pro muscle not english class for god sakes, your sounding just like gyno now, you need reg tuna in water no carbs or sugar added scrizzle, yuo may not have acess to to the right stuff, so i excuse your ignorance, secret bb tuna lol, ya thats the stuff, and popye's spinach, yes im wright and u dont know shit, your question was for todlers

ok scrizzle nutz, yes ill be training clark kent style lol, and you type of mofo's that like to correct me on my speeling, this is pro muscle not english class for god sakes, your sounding just like gyno now, you need reg tuna in water no carbs or sugar added scrizzle, yuo may not have acess to to the right stuff, so i excuse your ignorance, secret bb tuna lol, ya thats the stuff, and popye's spinach, yes im wright and u dont know shit, your question was for todlers oh and for those that don't know, my name is weight and i like to suck sweaty hairy ball sack

How this paragraph should read: Okay scrizzle nuts! Yes I'll be training Clark Kent style. LOL And you type of mofo's that like to correct me on my spelling(this sentence is really a run on and really doesen't make sense), This is Pro Muscle not english class for god sakes. Your sounding just like gyno now. You need reg tuna in water no carbs or sugar added scrizzle. You may not have access to to the right stuff. So I excuse your ignorance. Secret bb tuna. LOL Ya thats the stuff(this comma is actually right), and popeye's spinach. Yes I'm right and u dont know shit. Your question was for toddlers. Oh and my name is Weight and I suck ballsack.

Read aloud to yourself Weight,

I am

Sofa King

We Todd did

Sums you up in 7 words.

Your spelling is pre toddler. Check out the label from chunk light tuna in water genious. If you can read. Also sold in olive oil version if you prefer added fats to said meal. So go ahead and ass'u'me some more. Since you are all knowing.

Your demeanor and ignorance makes you look like not much of a professional of anything. To suceed in this life, or sport you should do your best at anything you put time or effort into. Including your 20 post spree here at PM. If you can't understand regular eighth grade english then i doubt you can decipher the complicated studies you have posted about in the past. If your bodybuilding or other aspects of life are as out of whack and unprofessional as these post......well i would be scared to see that sad mess. Please consider disengaging from this argument. You are making yourself look extremely unitelligent. I admited i mis spoke about carbs in meat. My bad. And whats with all this stuff about ball sacks? You some kinda weirdo perv? Should i start watching out behind me?

Last edited:
I'm not eating carbs right now, and I'm pretty sure I'm about to die. :cool:

In fact you Could Eat Eggs and Drink Water 365 And you would have everything to survive.

Real Omega 3 Eggs(What they are suppose to be, Not Corn Fed chickens)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131