over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD oil

compared to melatonin. How effective is CBD in helping me stay asleep. I seem to wake up 5x a night

For me, that's how I get to sleep with 25mg. At least from the place I get it from. Just like weed, there are different strains of hemp. Some are better at getting you to sleep then others.

Suffered a TBI (traumatic brain injury) have neuropathy and am at seizure risk (not severe but more than an average person) any idea on best doses used for neurogenesis?

50-60mg/day

I have my card and and I get either indica oils and wax and high CBD oils, CBD oils in the day, THC at night, pain is almost nonexistent and I’ve really been ramping up the workouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my card and and I get either indica oils and wax and high CBD oils, CBD oils in the day, THC at night, pain is almost nonexistent and I’ve really been ramping up the workouts!

Curios as to why save the thc for night as most people (like myself) generally get more energy from thc so use it during the day and try to ramp up the cbd at night as it provides more sedation...?

Curios as to why save the thc for night as most people (like myself) generally get more energy from thc so use it during the day and try to ramp up the cbd at night as it provides more sedation...?
Maybe cause most people dont want to be stoned all day when they have jobs tp do which require a fair amount of client interaction or attention to detail or a high level of productivity. Also, THC does not give you energy, hence the term, couch potato....if it gives u more energy , you are part a small and very fortunate minority. ROCK ON BROTHA!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My research and personal experience differ and agree with my statement of THC (highest in sativa) being preferred for daytime use and Indica (higher cbd) being a night time thing. Indica causes the couch lock and even has catch phrase of in da couch

Maybe cause most people dont want to be stoned all day when they have jobs tp do which require a fair amount of client interaction or attention to detail or a high level of productivity. Also, THC does not give you energy, hence the term, couch potato....if it gives u more energy , you are part a small and very fortunate minority. ROCK ON BROTHA!

Sativa Marijuana Plants
Opposite from Indica plants, Sativa plants grow tall and thin, making them better suited for outdoor growing – especially since some strains can reach over 25 ft. in height. A Sativa high is known to be more energetic and uplifting.

Sativa-dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings. The most popular sativa strains include Purple Haze and Mauwie Wauwie.

Benefits of Sativa:
Feelings of well-being and at-ease
Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
Stimulates and energizes
Increases focus and creativity
Fights depression

https://www.themaven.net/theweedblo...tiva-marijuana-plants-t4fIpgQUyUWXnOEer1nQiw/

Last edited:

Sativas make me feel paranoid and my heart races a bit, don’t like the feeling at all. I take an indica at night and sleep like a baby at least for 3-4 hours. CBD strains don’t make me feel tired at all and there is little to no THC in them. For me the effect is just a pain free workout and overall less soreness

soooo many choices of this stuff out there. Really just needed one for sleep. Falling asleep is fine with sleep aid or melatonin, I just cant stay asleep or sleep more than 5-6 hours. I just need to pull the trigger on a brand.....but which one of he 50 out there.

Not everyone gets lethargic after THC ingestion.

Some get energy from it (Sativa is known for this) versus some that get couch-locked (common with Indica variants).

People react differently, it's not the same for everyone either.

Not everyone gets lethargic after THC ingestion.

Some get energy from it (Sativa is known for this) versus some that get couch-locked (common with Indica variants).

People react differently, it's not the same for everyone either.

While this may be true the reality is that you are altered regardless if you have energy and this altered state makes being productive difficult regardless of how much energy you may have.

I just ordered some gummies from naturalnative.com

i plan on taking 25mg per day and testing this out

Anyone ever use CBD oils with their pets? I have looked into it and have a few elderly animals I would like to treat with it.
I used it for my 11 year old italian mastiff who had hip issues and stomach cancer and it worked very well to ease his pain

While this may be true the reality is that you are altered regardless if you have energy and this altered state makes being productive difficult regardless of how much energy you may have.

For you. Not everyone.

Yeah I graduated high school (4.0) and got 2 degrees (3.6+) as well as worked many years as a journeyman wireman (a physical and mental job) while in this altered state that supposedly makes productivity difficult....

Received my CBD oil yesterday and started out with 25mg. I didn't realize the dose for sleeping was so high. I purchased (33.3mg/ml) 15ml of the oil @ $100 which won't even last half a month. Might need to look at a cheaper solution or another place to order with better pricing.

I'll update after a couple days of using it.

Received my CBD oil yesterday and started out with 25mg. I didn't realize the dose for sleeping was so high. I purchased (33.3mg/ml) 15ml of the oil @ $100 which won't even last half a month. Might need to look at a cheaper solution or another place to order with better pricing.

I'll update after a couple days of using it.

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/product/1000mg-15ml-cbd-tincture-fullspectrum/

Twice the strength and almost half the price ($60) at my main go to

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner