over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CGM

Make sure you shave where you plan to adhere it.
If you sweat buckets you may want to consider buying waterproof adhesive patches made to cover the sensor.
They make an armband/sensor cover that you can wear over it as well.

Make sure you shave where you plan to adhere it.
If you sweat buckets you may want to consider buying waterproof adhesive patches made to cover the sensor.
They make an armband/sensor cover that you can wear over it as well.
Good call. Lol I was actually surprised by how big the needle was. For whatever reason I thought it would be a bunch of tiny needles but it was one big fucker - it ain’t going anywhere.

Following this. I wont use one because I feel like I have it dialed in at this point and finger pricks confirm it but am definitely curious to your journey with this.

Man I want to try one of these so bad! Have fun with it, let us know if you find any weird reactions

Haha I did this like 6-7 years ago I had a type 1 chick from my old job get me one. It was pretty fascinating tracking the data and seeing what caused what and where my sugars stayed. Very informative so could better decide where/when to utilize carbs/slin/etc.

Good call. Lol I was actually surprised by how big the needle was. For whatever reason I thought it would be a bunch of tiny needles but it was one big fucker - it ain’t going anywhere.
Dude I will pin every day of the week and use 23g for glutes, but when I see my wife put her sensor in, I’m like “nope”. 😂

But seriously though, as someone said above- cover it. She is constantly almost getting it torn off by random shit, dogs or kids. And everyone wants to ask “what’s that?”

Be prepared for every elderly person to ask you for your opinion on it. LOL

However, once you get past all that it really helps dial in carbs and insulin.

Yo this thing is absoletly bananas. So fucking cool to be able to see which types of carbs and how much raise your BG. Been wearing it for 4 meals so far and I'm already shocked at how I respond to different carbs...

Can you explain just briefly how it works and what we are looking at? The needle stays in your arm continuously?

Yo this thing is absoletly bananas. So fucking cool to be able to see which types of carbs and how much raise your BG. Been wearing it for 4 meals so far and I'm already shocked at how I respond to different carbs...
Awesome @slesh .
Please keep us updated.
What have you learned so far using it?
What foods, carbs have you learned that you may not or try to avoid since using this product?
Will you continue using it?
Very interested.
Thank you @slesh.

MS

Out of curiosity , try using a fruit like pineapple or berries in place of your carbs as opposed to say rice or oats

Dude you’re just like me … I had so much fuckin fun experimenting with it and seeing what did what. I had the girl get me additional sensors lol I wore it on my lower abs. It really helped me dial in my peri/intra/post nutrition and know which type of carbs to implement when, etc.

Dude you’re just like me … I had so much fuckin fun experimenting with it and seeing what did what. I had the girl get me additional sensors lol I wore it on my lower abs. It really helped me dial in my peri/intra/post nutrition and know which type of carbs to implement when, etc.
Applying it to different parts of the body gives it different results/readings?

MS

It is a needle in your arm 24/7 so it is very accurate. My biggest discovery was black coffee, no sugar or creamer spiked my BG 30 pts! So much for my workouts being fasted. Caffeine simulates an adrenaline response (fight or flight) causing my liver to dump glucose into the blood to fuel my response to perceived events. All while kicking my adrenal glands in the teeth by asking for excess stress hormones. Caffeine is active for over 8 hours so it was also messing with my BG all day! I have reduced regular coffee to once a week at most. Amazing tool but for you guys pounds the kcal, you will be shocked.

It is a needle in your arm 24/7 so it is very accurate. My biggest discovery was black coffee, no sugar or creamer spiked my BG 30 pts! So much for my workouts being fasted. Caffeine simulates an adrenaline response (fight or flight) causing my liver to dump glucose into the blood to fuel my response to perceived events. All while kicking my adrenal glands in the teeth by asking for excess stress hormones. Caffeine is active for over 8 hours so it was also messing with my BG all day! I have reduced regular coffee to once a week at most. Amazing tool but for you guys pounds the kcal, you will be shocked.
Wow...coffee?
Dman...very interesting. Did not know that as well.
Thank you.

MS

Applying it to different parts of the body gives it different results/readings?

MS
I just preferred it on outer lower abs as I found it to be the least evasive spot/easiest to get used to. But ya it was really fun I got addicted to checking it every ten minutes and seeing what my sugars did in various scenarios. I’m a research/data nerd and find the human body especially fascinating (bio hacking my own body in particular) so shit had me giddy lol

I have two of them I have not used. Got them from a vet for a diabetic cat (who knew? . . . well, we did eventually).

I think my wife has the app., now we just need to plus it in and try it out. Coming soon. Must remind her.

Slesh. Looking forward to your observations and any adjustments to your diet you may be making.

Can you explain just briefly how it works and what we are looking at? The needle stays in your arm continuously?
The needle is attached to a small patch that can go on a few spots on your body. I was surprised by how big the needle was but it didn’t hurt at all. I am using the Libra sensor which is good for 14 days at a time and then you take it off and put on the next one. It’s $199 a month for 2 of the sensors/patches. One you put the sensor it connects to your phone via Bluetooth. Then you’re good to go. Legit just open the app and it updates in real time giving you your BG. Will explain more below in response to MS.
IMG_7846.jpeg

Awesome @slesh .
Please keep us updated.
What have you learned so far using it?
What foods, carbs have you learned that you may not or try to avoid since using this product?
Will you continue using it?
Very interested.
Thank you @slesh.

MS

So what really shocked me was my response to white rice. I eat white rice year round - I can cut on it no problem. Well damn apparently I cannot produce enough insulin to keep up with it. See screens below. Last night I was fasted for about 4 hours before my final meal. BG was around 90. I ate 4 hand rolls (all white rice) and 2 eel sushi (def sugar in the sauce). Lol well an hour later my BG was over 200. Then this morning I made eggs on a 8inch flour tortilla and had some Greek yogurt (10-15 grams of sugar). Started out with the same fasted number - but an hour later my BG never went above 140. Was shocked that a processed flour tortilla didn’t trigger near the response of white rice. Just very interesting. I have some jerk chicken and white rice on the way - will post up numbers after.

IMG_7848.png IMG_7852.png IMG_7849.jpeg

So what really shocked me was my response to white rice. I eat white rice year round - I can cut on it no problem. Well damn apparently I cannot produce enough insulin to keep up with it. See screens below. Last night I was fasted for about 4 hours before my final meal. BG was around 90. I ate 4 hand rolls (all white rice) and 2 eel sushi (def sugar in the sauce). Lol well an hour later my BG was over 200. Then this morning I made eggs on a 8inch flour tortilla and had some Greek yogurt (10-15 grams of sugar). Started out with the same fasted number - but an hour later my BG never went above 140. Was shocked that a processed flour tortilla didn’t trigger near the response of white rice. Just very interesting. I have some jerk chicken and white rice on the way - will post up numbers after.

View attachment 182200View attachment 182201View attachment 182202
White rice is candy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear